What is Home? Essay
Home of home essay.
Family is defined differently for everyone. Family members can live down the street or in another country. Some people have close knit families while others do not. Similarly, home is also defined differently for everyone. Some people might believe that home is just the house they live in, and with each move comes a new home. Others, however, believe that home is where their family is. People use family as a way to define home in slightly different ways. For example, in her essay “On Going Home,” Joan Didion writes about wanting to give her daughter “home” for her birthday. Didion describes her home as being where her family is. In his essay, “Coming Home Again,” Chang-Rae Lee uses his mother as a way of defining his home. In the third
What Is Home? a Comparison of Eveline and Soldier's Home
Home can be described in many meanings. In both short stories of “Eveline” by James Joyce and “Soldier’s Home” by Earnest Hemingway, it defined home in many similar and opposite ways against one another. Since both authors used different ways to uncover the protagonist’s story, they both resulted in different interpretations of “Home.” Both stories revolved around family affairs so both the protagonist’s mother and father played a major role in the story but they also shared similarities throughout the story. However, both protagonists were caught in different situations that drove them on deciding to stay or leave home.
Joan Didion's On Going Home By Joan Didion
What does the word home mean? In the essay “On Going Home” by Didion she recreates her feelings and thoughts about her meaning of home. Family is a big part of one’s life and important one at that and Didion uses it as the center of her work. The work itself is about re- defining what home truly is.
My captors and I live in an old stone building, they refer to as 'home'. To me it is only a shelter, home is a place that you love, and I do not love this place, nor will I ever.
Home Is Where The Heart Is Essay
“Home is where the heart is”, it’s a phrase of home and a proverb of the word home. The phrase “Home is where the heart is” specific definition is this:
Analysis Of ' Fire From The Rock ' By Sharon M. Draper
What does the term “home” mean? How does the idea “home” apply to the text you read?
The Glass Castle By Jeannette Walls
Through her memoir, The Glass Castle, Jeannette Walls is implying that home is wherever a person’s loved ones are. Home is an abstract idea in her novel because the Walls family does not have a concrete place to call home. They can’t seem to stay in one place. They just go where the wind takes them because as long as they have each other, there is no need to worry about anything else. The Walls children have a sense of safety and
Essay On The Glass Castle By Jeannette Walls
Home./hōm/ noun- the place where one lives permanently. In The Glass Castle, a true memoir, by Jeannette Walls, talks about how the family moved around a lot. They were always moving because Rex Walls, their dad, constantly was losing his job or getting in trouble with the law. The kids identities were changed a lot throughout the story. Maureen, the youngest child in the family, changed the most. Her identity was shaped and made her into who she is today. Maureen identity goes from a small child, to sheltered sibling, to a christian, and finally to a codependent adult.
Home / Identity Essay
The word ‘home’ is something that is often misunderstood. Home makes up your identity and not many people know that. Therefore you ask me, ‘what is home?’ Home is not just in your house. Home is a place that surrounds you. It’s you environment and cause for emotions. Your home is where you are with the people that surround you (peers, family, and strangers), as well as cars, houses, stores, and/or toys.
The Role Of The House In The Victorian House
A house is a permanent structure which sole purpose is for people to live in. A home is characterized as the residence in which we live, or used to live, and the relations and social cooperation within the structure, in which we find passionate connection through a mutual history, recollections and feeling of recognition. Some theorists support the focal role of the family to the home by saying that the house “Is home while the family are in it. When the family are out of it, it is only a house.” (Gillman quoted by Allan and
Personal Statement: Pediatric Oncology
Home is where you are always welcome and the one place where you will always be surrounded by those who love and support you. Home to me is cornfields, friday night football games, constant flat tires, and bonfires with my dearest friends all in the small town of Adams. I’ve spent my entire life living in the country surrounded by dirt roads where those dirt roads twist and turn and eventually lead me into Adams. Adams is a town of roughly 600 people but that number is solely just a number because Adams is just a huge support group from the day you are brought into this world to the day you leave this world. Adams is a town where everybody knows everybody and people come together in times of devastation, to celebrate a Freeman Falcon win, or to watch some fireworks on the Fourth of July. I’m proud to
House On Mango Street Analysis
Home is the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household of or relating to the place where one lives. Home can and can’t be a physical environment. It can, because you have those connected thoughts, memories, feelings, and so much more to you house. Home also can be the environment, like the people, and animals all around you. Home also maybe could not be a physical environment because, You might feel like living there since it looks nice but does not have a good surrounding environment. For Esperanza, she is not proud of the House on Mango Street that she lived in when she was young. she feels like that it’s a dump and the places around it makes her feel bad on the inside.“There? The way she said it
Providing Quality & Safe Care
Home: the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.
Synthesis Essay: The Importance Of Access To Home
Home is a dwelling where people unwind, mature, and can safely reside. Coates, Andreou, and Owen see home as a material structure and are chiefly concerned and focused on the importance of access to home. On the other hand, Shammas, Iyers, and De Botton view the abstract concept of home, which emphasizes that home, is about creating feelings and memories. Home is not a material place where it can be several different places and have no meaning. Home is a place where you create fond memories, feelings, and grow with the culture.
- Harry Potter
- Jan Garbarek
- The Pursuit of Happyness
- Save your essays here so you can locate them quickly!
- English Language Films
HOME 4 Pages 1011 Words
What is home? By definition a house is a building built for habitation where as a home is an abode built for one's family. A home is a place that one love to live in. However, a home is something more special than that. A home is a place, where you feel comfortable. A home is built with a family. A home provides you with the community that will always be there for you. Home is not just a house it is a place. A house is just like a shelter where you live but you don't love it. Home is where you love to live in because you have your belongings in it, your toys that you grown up with your childhood memories and many more things. Even if you move to another house, you still have these things which will remind you of other homes that you have lived in. My home is in Pakistan because that is where I am originally from. In US, I lived in many places and I moved several times and I exactly don't know my real home but I have memories that shows that I lived in those homes. However, in Pakistan I only lived in one house, where I grown up and I never moved from that house. However, I don't think that if I live in only one place than it is my real home because if I move from there than this house will just remain in my memories but than my home would be another place where I am living in. Home is a place where my family. Home is where you feel save because no one is stranger in your home. In my home, I have my parents who teach me many things and I learn most of the things from my parents before I realize anything on my own. My parent's personalities are the first basis for the way I live. The way they live is the first thing I will see and learn from before I can actually acquire my own home. My parents created the home I lived in originally. They physically put all of the objects I grew up with in the home. Now that I am on my own, I get to create a home that matches only my identity. I get to start over by creating so...
Continue reading this essay Continue reading
Page 1 of 4
Home — Essay Samples — Psychology — Positive Psychology — What Does Home Mean to You
What Does Home Mean to You
- Subject: Life , Psychology
- Category: Family , Branches of Psychology
- Essay Topic: Hometown , Positive Psychology
- Published: 19 January 2022
- Downloads: 1133
You may also be interested Essay Fixer
Remember! This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper by one of our expert writers.
121 writers online
Remember: This is just a sample from a fellow student.
To be compassionate is more than to just feel sympathy or show concern. To be compassionate is to truly feel deeply about another person feelings and opinions as they experience the ups and downs that come along with us through [...]
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross “On The Fear of Death” argues that people have become frightened of death because the way people deal and cope with death has changed. Death has become lonely and dehumanizing since more deaths occur in a [...]
No matter how prepared someone may think they are, everyone encounters setbacks at some point in their lives. The difficult thing about it is that regardless of similar setbacks, everyone’s solutions are different in some way. [...]
We all have a “dream life” in our heart and wait for magical things to happen to make it a reality. Most of us keep waiting. But some achieve it. And others keep thinking how they did it. Here I am today to tell that - you can [...]
Nelson Mandela is indeed a great man for the world and a great former president to those of Africa. He became an inspiration as of today, Why? Not just because of his famous quotes but because of himself being a champion of [...]
Most of us would think that in such a different and modern society, we would have our own beliefs and rules towards things. But the truth is that we all get influenced by one another and conform to each other’s beliefs. [...]
We all have read the quote "Life is not easy, and it is not meant to be". What does this quote convey? Is Life very difficult or tough? No, it conveys that to live a life you needs a positive mindset, a positive outlook towards [...]
Most people think that happiness is due to situations that include things we want, such as being married, having a high income or being in a culture that supports you. But those things actually aren’t a factor of whether someone [...]
Right intentions- do things for others, for the right reasons, and always think before you act, am I doing this for a good reason Right speech- don’t speak ill of other people, praise those who deserve it, and speak positively [...]
Find Free Essays
We provide you with original essay samples, perfect formatting and styling
Cite this Essay
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing style below:
By clicking “Send”, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy statement . We will occasionally send you account related emails.
Where do you want us to send this sample?
Be careful. This essay is not unique
This essay was donated by a student and is likely to have been used and submitted before
Download this Sample
Free samples may contain mistakes and not unique parts
Sorry, we could not paraphrase this essay. Our professional writers can rewrite it and get you a unique paper.
Please check your inbox.
We can write you a custom essay that will follow your exact instructions and meet the deadlines. Let's fix your grades together!
Are you interested in getting a customized paper?
We can help you get a better grade and deliver your task on time!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
My House Essay
English essay on my house, 150 words on my house essay.
I live in a very beautiful house. My home is a place where I feel safe and secure, and I want to spend as much time as possible there.
There are three bedrooms, one dining room, a kitchen, and toilets in my home. In front of the home, there is a huge compound where we have planted flower plants. We sowed seeds for vegetables in the backyard. My house is very airy and well lighted.
My home is made of bricks, wood, tiles, and marble. The floor is fully made of marbles. Each of the bedrooms is large, airy, and well-lit. Toilets are big and attached to a shower. Our dining hall is beautifully decorated. The kitchen is open, and we can enjoy the scenery of the backyard from there.
My home is really pleasing and beautiful, but my family members bring still more charm and elegance to it. I love my house very much.
200 Words on My House Essay
A home is a place where a person feels protected from the tension of everyday life. I live in a very beautiful house. It is located in a new and large city colony.
There is a bus stop nearby, as well as schools and colleges, and stores. My house is a place where I feel comfortable and confident and where I want to spend as much time as possible.
There are three bedrooms, one dining room, a kitchen, and toilets in my home. There are three bedrooms, one dining room, a kitchen, and a toilet in my house.
In front of the home, there is a huge compound where we have planted flower plants. We sowed seeds for vegetables in the backyard. My house is very airy and well lighted.
My home is made of bricks, wood, tiles, and marble. The floor is fully made of marbles. Each of the bedrooms is large, airy, and well-lit. Toilets are big and attached with a shower. Our dining hall is beautifully decorated. The kitchen is open, and we can enjoy the scenery of the backyard from there.
250 Words on My House Essay
My home is made of bricks, wood, tiles, and marble. The floor is fully made of marbles. Both of the bedrooms are large, airy, and well-lit. Toilets are big and attached to a shower. Our dining hall is beautifully decorated.
The kitchen is open, and we can enjoy the scenery of the backyard from there. All the windows are made of brown wood. They are wide and open on sunny days. The dining hall window attracts me a lot because it faces a street lined with huge old oak trees.
We have very good neighbors. They are very kind, loving, and helpful. My home is really pleasing and beautiful, but my family members bring still more charm and elegance to it. I love my house very much.
300 Words on My House Essay
A home is a place where a person feels protected from the tension of everyday life. I live in a very beautiful house. It is located in a new and large city colony. There is a bus stop nearby, as well as schools and colleges, and stores.
My house is a place where I feel comfortable and confident and where I want to spend as much time as possible.
My home is made of bricks, wood, tiles, and marble. The floor is fully made of marbles. Both of the bedrooms are large, airy, and well-lit. Toilets are big and attached to a shower. Our dining hall is beautifully decorated. We can enjoy the lovely backyard view from the kitchen, which is open.
All the windows are made of brown wood. They are wide and open on sunny days. The dining hall window attracts me a lot because it faces a street lined with huge old oak trees.
My mother is a huge fan of house plants, so we have a lot of them in our rooms.. There is also a small garage. I adore every single detail of my home. It is very special to me.
We have very good neighbors. They are very kind, loving, and helpful. My house is very peaceful and comfortable. It’s all because my parents both create a special atmosphere in the house, and I need to learn from them that how to transform a regular house into an exceptional home.
We also have an essay on My Neighbours , My Garden , My School .
We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here . If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths , Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.
More Related Posts
Future Perfect Tense – English Comprehension
10 Lines on Boat
10 Lines on Junk Food
If I Were The Principal of My School Essay
PPT Full Form – What Does PPT Stand For?
Essay on Junk Food
1 thought on “my house essay”, leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Descriptive Essay About Home
“Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends (Robot check).” A place becomes a home for me when I am around all the things that I enjoy and love. For example, when I am around everyone that I love, I enjoy a peaceful environment and the beautiful landscapes around me. The interpretation of home for me is not a physical thing that I see or that I can remember or even certain thoughts that I can relate, but it is a sensation that overcomes me when I envision being in the comfort of my own home. However, I know that this is a feeling that is calming to my soul and it quietly reassures me that I genuinely belong in a place where I can be free from people constantly judging me. A place, for me, is somewhere that I am familiar with and I recognize it in some way as my own special geographic location. It is somewhere I am emotionally attached to and it is a place that I wish to remain at. I personally feel that it has taken me years to achieve this particular comprehension about where for certain that place is for me in my life, and to make out why I feel a certain way about being within the walls of my own home. I have now come to realize that my home is where my heart will always truly be, because I believe it is the only place where I will always be loved without …show more content…
In this essay, the author
- Opines that home is a place where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends.
- Opines that a place is somewhere that they are familiar with and recognize it in some way as their own special geographic location.
- Opines that home is a place where one can feel comfort and self-assured that everything is okay. a place can become home depending on the people they surround themselves with.
- Opines that home provides the emotional link that they need to relax and a sense of comfort behind the closed doors of their home.
- Explains that a geographic location helps to analyze how people, places, and homes are connected.
- Explains that creating a home is less about the building itself, its looks, or the area it is in, but more about emotional connection and sense of comfort we’re able to create behind closed doors.
- Opines that florida is one of the geographic places that they will always love due to its many perks such as the weather, beautiful beaches, animals, wet lands and tourist attractions.
It also provides the emotional link that I need to relax and a sense of comfort behind the closed doors of my home. I feel that these are the bricks that should be laid in every home and should be remembered in order to truly know what a home is or should be. I believe the feelings that are attached to me being at home do not come with a price tag, but it provides me with the different resources I need to help to shape my environment. Ultimately, things such as comfort, pleasure and a sanctuary are priceless within the walls of a
- Narrates how their emotions changed as they grew older and moved to a new home or new area. the familiar expression on their mom's face helped them through difficult times.
- Describes how their mom's boyfriend of two years decided to pop the question purpose to her. they moved into a nicer home in their school zone.
- Explains that they were raised by a single mom who gave birth to them while attending college, which meant they didn't have much. they had to move frequently due to her job constantly relocating her to different branches.
- Narrates how their mom received a job promotion, salary raise, and started seeing other people again. john, who had been dating them for 3 years, decided to purpose to her.
- Explains that we all live in a multi-sensory environment, where we can use one or more of our senses to absorb our surroundings.
- Explains sensory ethnography as a way of knowing. it takes traditional ethnographic approaches such as participating, living, and qualitative examination and integrates them into society in unique ways.
- Explains that human tape recorders record everything and everyone that is brought into their lives from the moment of birth. taste is one of the easiest senses to evoke a memory.
- Explains the difficulty of conducting sensory ethnography fieldwork journals at home throughout the semester.
- Explains how they decided to look further into why their idea of their present home was completely different from the others that they lived with.
- Analyzes how stoller's ethnography opens up how societies have different hierarchy of senses. for songhay people, taste can easily be the dominant sense.
- Explains that they have lived in different circumstances, and they can't communicate visual, sound, or touch to their past because it was always changing and very dependant on themselves.
- Explains that homes are no longer viewed as places of experience and reminiscence, they are given a literal and unemotional purpose.
- Analyzes how anna quindlen's article "homeless" states that the presence of a home reflects the individuals living in that home.
- Explains that homes are like a diary, where one can express all the emotions present. homeless individuals don't experience this unique love and are deprived of it.
- Explains that homes help provide consistency and a sense of ownership. the size of the home isn't essential.
- Explains that home is a noun that is defined in the -collins.
- Opines that home for them is where the heart is.
- Opines that a home for them isn't one. a house is just one building that you fill.
- Opines that home is more than just four walls and a roof and to feel.
- Opines that the country offered them three main advantages. it was a country for them at the same time.
- Explains that their villa has a garage where they can park both their cars and jet.
- Describes the dining room with a black piano on the side.
- Opines that their room is in a complete mess and they don't bother cleaning it.
- Opines that they see themselves as its king where they view space as their world and kingdom.
- Explains that family is an integral part of the idea of home.
- Opines that a person who loses his home and family is why they think of that person.
- Opines that if a windy and rainy day is taken away one is exposed to the cruelty.
- Opines that they miss their home in vitrolles very much as they live in dubai.
- Opines that they love to come back to france. they stay in france for a fairly long time.
- Opines that every single area of their home has a history for them as they learned french.
- Opines that if one loses one's home on account of being too lazy, one should blame only oneself.
- Opines that the only way to fight a temptation is to succumb to it and with the passage of time one day i may begin to consider my house.
- Analyzes how sudhir vankatesh's gang leader for a day portrays the vicious gang lifestyle in one of our countries many urban cities.
- Opines that when you think of home, most of the time thoughts of love, warmth and family come to mind. the robert taylor homes on the southside of chicago have a drab exterior.
- Analyzes how sudhir gained the trust of j.t., the leader of the black kings gang, and his mother, ms. mae, a matriarchal figure in the community.
- Explains that ninety percent of the adults living there reported welfare, food stamps and medicaid as their sole form of support.
- Analyzes how the culture of poverty theory posed by oscar lewis states that poor blacks do not work because they don't value employment as highly as other ethnic groups.
- Analyzes how j.t. and his crew settled disputes as the self-proclaimed authoritative figures in the robert taylor homes.
- Explains that ms. bailey is the building president and uses blackmail as a form of power over the residents. she accepts payments for her services the same way the black kings do.
- Explains that the black kings were mostly made up of "foot soldiers" who gradually moved up the ranks in the gang. the community didn't oppose them one hundred percent.
- Concludes that the book gave insight on the way people live, not in a third world country, but right here in america. the trials and tribulations faced made them more sympathetic to the children of the community.
- Compares the meanings of home and house. toni morrison's novella home, nikky finney’s poems from head off and split, and personal experience demonstrate the difference between a house and home.
- Analyzes how frank money's lack of comfort and safety in lotus, georgia, stunted his development as a man and left him volatile and ill-equipped to handle the difficulties of the world.
- Explains that if a person isn't proud of where they come from, it's not the place they wish to belong.
- Analyzes how mayree monroe's address and the address of the women in her life give evidence to the pride she takes in not only her place, but in where she came from.
- Explains that the most important aspect of a home is the feeling of love. cee's grandmother constantly told her that being born on the street was prelude to sinful, and worthless life.
- Describes how frank money felt at home when he was with his sister, cee, and how mayree monroe took great pride in her home because she worked tirelessly to pay it off.
- Analyzes how esperanza used duality in chapter 20 (the hips) of the book house on mango street.
- Analyzes how esperanza used symbols to back up an idea or to offer a clear clue to her readers.
- Analyzes how the book house on mango street is based on the life of a latino-american neighborhood.
- Analyzes how the thesis of the house on mango street is about the struggling of esperanza with her cultural inheritance, neighborhood, and her family economics status.
- Analyzes how the thesis of the house on mango street is based on the struggles of esperanza which she passed through to fit in.
- Explains that millennials desire and seek a sense of belonging within their environment. this emotional connection can be described through the use of several different terms.
- Explains that a sense of place is the development of level of comfort and feelings of safety that are associated with the place.
- Explains that the term sense of community is used to explain the connection between an environment and its user.
- Explains that membership is the feeling of belonging or sharing a sense of personal relatedness, which one holds when they invest part of themselves into something. membership is influenced by five different elements, such as boundaries, emotional safety, and personal investment.
- Explains that boundaries provide members with the ability to protect their personal space while providing the emotional safety necessary for needs and feelings to be exposed and for intimacy to develop.
- Explains that influence is the sense of mattering, of making a difference, and of the group matters to its members.
- Explains that integration and fulfillment of needs is the feeling that a member's needs will be met by the resources received through their membership in the group.
- Describes the commitment and belief that members have shared and will share history, common places, time together, and similar experiences.
- Defines placemaking as the ability to shape public spaces within a community with an emphasis on community and connection between the environment and the user.
- Explains that people within a certain environment know and understand what needs to be done to create the best sense of belonging.
- Explains that placemaking extends beyond the act of building or renovating space and becomes a process that encourages the creation of vitality.
- Analyzes how odysseus cannot return home in homer's odyssey because he is not the same king, husband, or man.
- Analyzes how ulysses' quote "i am part of all that i have met" is the epitome of why odysseus can never again truly return home.
- Analyzes how odysseus' narcissism and desire for kleos led to the death of all of his men.
- Narrates how odysseus sent his men into the mysterious land to see what was there. they were turned into pigs, and only one man, eurylochus, returned unharmed.
- Narrates how odysseus committed adultery with circe on the island of aaeea — he slept with calypso and was emotionally scared of being close to death.
- Analyzes how odysseus' emotional weakness becomes so severe, he breaks down literally into tears. he was held captive on the island of ogygia for eight years and sobbed daily.
- Opines that odysseus will never truly return home because he is not the same man as two decades ago.
- Analyzes how odysseus, the great soldier who fought for helen, seized the broad streets of troy with his fine strategicstroke, bewail the loss of combat strength in a war with suitors.
- Opines that odysseus will never be the same husband, because he broke the trust between himself and penelope, and the security of marriage.
- Explains the difference between living at home and living away from home, which is a place of residence for everyone.
- Explains that many students are staying at home to get their education instead of going to another state. the positive factors include not having to pay for living quarters and the tuition is way less than leaving.
- Explains that staying at home is an option mainly chosen by younger students who graduate high school. it provides specific household tasks and broad accountability for the room the student stays in.
- Opines that going away for college will help college students grow and form into the person that they will be for the rest of their lives.
- Opines that college is a college. each choice has its limitations, but there will always be challenges. making decisions for yourself will teach you right and wrong from the experiences you have.
- Opines that going away for college is not for everyone, but staying at home can change one's life in a blink of an eye. going away from home gives one more freedom, an opportunity to mature, and the financial responsibility of being an adult in the real world.
- Finding Forever
- Animals Essay Topics
- Moral Values Essay Topics
- Festivals Essay Topics
- Education Essay Topics
- Nature Essay Topics
- National Days Essay Topics
- Holidays Essay Topics
- Social Awareness Essay Topics
- India Essay Topics
- Sports Essay Topics
- Personalities Essay Topics
- Science & Technology Essay Topics
- Environmental Issues Essay Topics
- Proverbs Essay Topics
- Seasons Essay Topics
- Profession Essay Topics
- School Essay Topics
- Essay Topics for Class 4
- Essay Topics for Class 5
- Essay Topics for Class 6
- Essay Topics for Class 7
- Essay Topics for Class 8
- Essay Topics for Class 9
- Essay Topics for Class 10
- Essay Topics for Class 11,12
- Current Trending Essay Topics 2023
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan - Research
My House Essay
In an easy way, the house can be defined as a building made by people for shelter and living purposes. They carry out their essential activities in the houses. House is basically constructed for the family. Family totally turns a house to become home with the care and affection of the family members. House is a place that gives a sense of comfort, safety, and well-being.
Short and Long Essays on My House in English
Essay on My House for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and class 12 in English in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 words. Also find short My House essay 10 lines.
My House Essay 10 Lines (100 - 150 Words)
1) My house is located in the small town of Madhya Pradesh.
2) My house was constructed by my grandfather several years ago.
3) My small house consists of three rooms and two halls.
4) My house is painted with purple and white colors.
5) We have a large neem tree outside of my house.
6) My house is my comfort zone where I feel peace and relaxed.
7) In the backyard of my house, we have a small garden.
8) My mother is responsible for keeping my house neat and clean.
9) In my house, I live with my parents and one elder sister.
10) I enjoy decorating my house and love it very much.
Essay 1 (250 Words) - My House
House is a place where we do live. This is the basic requirement of any individual. We build our houses according to our necessities. It requires wood, cement, mortar, iron, and bricks to construct the houses.
About my house
I am blessed to have a house in the Adarsh colony of Gorakhpur. My house is a small house as we belong to a middle-class family. My house is really a sweet home constituting of my father, mother, we three sisters, and grandmother.
We have two bedrooms, one big veranda, kitchen, living room, washroom, and a small lawn outside for gardening and garage purposes too. My father ensures the whitewashing and maintenance of the house once a year. There is a vacant plot in front of my house which is equipped with different kinds of trees and plants.
This adds more beauty to my sweet small home. We, three sisters, share one room and it is painted blue according to our wish. We use the same room for studying purposes. We keep our room always clean. My mother is a lady with a sense of maintaining cleanliness all around the house and even outside the house.
We are a small but happy family in our small house. My house gives me a feeling of safety and comfort. I love living in my house, my childhood memories are also embedded there. On the occasion of festivals and celebrations we decorate our house, it looks beautiful.
My house is the best place where I can relax. When the name of the house comes to our mind, a feeling of affinity arises. My house is a place filled with positivity and blessings. My family makes my house a beautiful place.
Essay 2 (400 Words) - Speciality of My House
It is usually said that food, clothing, and house are three essential commodities for any person. Usually, we observe that every person struggles for attaining these three aspects and later on fulfills other desires. If we have a house to live, brings a feeling of complete satisfaction to our minds.
Description of My House
My house has been constructed in my village area. It happened that during my father’s service we had been living in an apartment provided by the government. But after the service period was over, my parents decided to move to our village to reside there only, as it is a peaceful place. We already had our house in my village.
Attributes - We have five rooms, a kitchen, a washroom, and a big veranda. We also have a small hut there. During summers it proves to be the best dwelling place. The size of the house is larger as compared to the houses in cities. My house is surrounded by lush green fields. It provided us with a sense of beauty. There is a very low pollution level in the village as compared to the city. In spite of having my house in the village, it is equipped with each and every facility. People in villages are of very helping nature.
My house is like a mini-mansion when observed from outside. We managed for maintenance and whitewashing our house every year during Diwali. My family made my house a home for me. It includes my mother, father, two brothers and me. During festivals, all the members of our family reunite and celebrate. There are many of the special memories which we have in our house.
Utilization of Space outside My House
As my house is constructed on our own field; so, there is much vacant space in front of our house. My father used this space for gardening and making small shelter spaces for animals like cows and dogs. A little construction work was also required for the same. We arranged food and water for animals and birds over there. These activities and my family made my house a most adorable place to live. This area is one of my favorite portions of the whole house.
House is a beautiful creation of our parents for us. I love my house as it gives the feeling of safety and liveliness. Family member’s love and affection make our house sweet home.
Essay 3 (500 - 600 Words) - My Dream House
Houses are the structures built by human beings for dwelling. There are different kinds of houses constructed according to the climatic conditions and availability of space. Houses can be apartments, single-family houses, bungalows, cabins, etc. It depends upon the needs and financial availability of people.
Concept of House
The need for shelter has been observed from an early age. The early men used to live in caves for shelter and protection. Since life was unorganized and non-systematic during that period. The scenario started changing as the need of man started increasing. It was the necessity only which gave rise to such advancements. People need houses to live with their family members.
The construction of a house must be done in a sensible way either it is a smaller or larger one. The creation of a house depends upon needs and imagination. Thus we can see that renovation in the structuring of the house goes on according to the requirements.
I am living in a 1 BHK flat in Delhi, along with my family members. There are four members in my family. Since we are living in a metro city, we get small houses in large rents. We live in a small house not fitting according to the family requirements but the care and affection of family never made us realize the space. There is only one bedroom so we two children have accommodated ourselves in the living area.
We have a proper kitchen, washroom, and a small balcony too. Our house is painted and remains clean always. We do not have much space but it is enough for our small family. We have a park in front of our apartment, which provides a good view. We also have a roof and sometimes we go there for getting good air. I have a small home, but it is properly managed and I love my place.
There is a lot of problem in metro cities if a person is having a larger family. The big flats are costly and thus people are compelled to live in small areas and are more prone to health-related problems due to poor housing.
A Vision of My Dream House
I wish for my own house in the future, as we are living in a small house. I wish for my dream house to live with my parents and sisters. According to me, house should be equipped with all facilities like proper washrooms, kitchens, and airy rooms. I never dream of a big house, instead of a place which gives me the feeling of happiness and security and affinity. I am enlisting the features of my dream house.
- Good Ventilation and Spaces – My house would have proper ventilation and there must be spaces all around the house. This will help in making the house airy and lively too.
- Space for Garden – My house would have space for gardening, as plants help in air purification and provide a good look.
- A balcony Attached to my Room – My house would consist of a balcony opening through my room; it will provide me with the outside view. My dream house should have a good view in front, either of any park or playground.
- Lively Rooms – My house will consist of lively rooms, by painting them with different shades of colours. I want a reading place to be built in my house.
- Water Harvesting System – My house would have the water harvesting system to collect the rainwater of the roof and save it from wastage.
House is the best place which renders us the feeling of love and affection along with security. It is the place where we feel most relaxed and free. I love my house and all my family members who are making it a sweet home.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans . The word house has been derived from an old English word 'hus' that means shelter.
Ans . Early humans lived in caves, tents, and natural environments for getting shelter.
Ans . Humans started living in houses about 10,000 years ago.
Ans . Mud is a bad conductor of heat and thus the mud houses remain cool.
Essay on My Ambition
Essay on women education in india.
Ankita has completed her master's degree from Banaras Hindu University (BHU). She is interested in blogs and articles writing very creatively and elaborating her ideas and views on different topics for her readers. She is a nature lover along with the spirit to save the environment from destruction. She loves traveling and explores her creative ideas in her writings.
Essay on mobile phone, essay on national flag adoption day, essay on my favourite season.
Essay on Why being on Time is Important
Essay on patriotism, essay on health is wealth.
500 Words on My Home Essay · A Place I Call Home. My home is situated in the city. · Appreciation Towards My Home. I know a lot of people who do not have homes or
Home is a place where one not only feels comfortable, but a place they look forward to opportunely live in every day. A home is built not by bricks or wood, but
Home is a place where my family. Home is where you feel save because no one is stranger in your home. In my home, I have my parents who teach me many things and
Home is an environment. It is the feeling that greets me when I walk through the door. It is the people who wait for me to get home. My home is
MyHome #MyHouse #Preparestudies #Handwriting #English Write a short essay on My home 10 lines on Ganesh Chaturthi
10 lines essay on my beautiful house | How to write essay on my house | Essay writing on my house Hi friends, welcome to my channel MNSB
My home is made of bricks, wood, tiles, and marble. The floor is fully made of marbles. Each of the bedrooms is large, airy, and well-lit. Toilets are big and
In this essay, the author · Explains that their home life is peaceful, loving, and spiritual, since they share their thoughts on different points of views
Home may be an explicit building, a family, friends, or an entire town. I consider my home to be where my family is even if the building changes. My family is
House is a place where we do live. This is the basic requirement of any individual. We build our houses according to our necessities. It