Apply to our $10,000 No Essay Scholarship! →
- Scholarship Database
- Middle School Scholarships
- Scholarships for High School Freshmen
- Scholarships for High School Sophomores
- Scholarships for High School Juniors
- Scholarships for High School Seniors
- Scholarships for College Freshman
- Scholarships for College Students
- Scholarships for Transfer Students
- Community College Scholarships
- Graduate Student Scholarships
- Easy Scholarships
- No Essay Scholarships
- Essay & Writing Scholarships
- Merit Scholarships
- Full Ride Scholarships
- Nursing Scholarships
- STEM Scholarships
- Scholarships for Women
- Scholarships for Black Students
- Scholarships by State
- College Admissions
- Student Loans
- Financial Aid
- College Essay Database
- Financial Aid Award Letter Comparison Tool
- GPA Conversion Tool
- Student Loan Calculator
- Student Loan Payoff Calculator
- Student Loan Refinancing Calculator
Student-centric advice and objective recommendations
Higher education has never been more confusing or expensive. Our goal is to help you navigate the very big decisions related to higher ed with objective information and expert advice. Each piece of content on the site is original, based on extensive research, and reviewed by multiple editors, including a subject matter expert. This ensures that all of our content is up-to-date, useful, accurate, and thorough.
Our reviews and recommendations are based on extensive research, testing, and feedback. We may receive commission from links on our website, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when posted. You can find a complete list of our partners here .
Top 24 No Essay Scholarships in March 2023
One of the biggest misconceptions about scholarships is that they all require an essay. This is not true. In fact, there are many great scholarships that don’t require an essay at all. These no essay scholarships can range from quick scholarships that you can apply to in a few minutes to other scholarships that are focused on students with a specific talent.
Jump ahead to:
- Top no essay scholarships 2022
- Other no essay scholarships
Tips for students applying to no essay scholarships
Upcoming no essay scholarships, frequently asked questions about no essay scholarships.
- Explore these other scholarship categories
Some no essay scholarships focus on art or other creative achievements. Still other no essay scholarships focus on students with a talent in more specific areas, such as filmmaking, physics achievement, or even duck tape prom creations! Whether you are a prospective high school, college, or graduate student, there are sure to be some “no essay” scholarships that are right up your alley!
Top no essay scholarships in 2023
$10,000 “no essay” scholarship.
- Eligibility: Easy scholarship open to all US-based high school, college, and graduate students
- Amount: $10,000
- Deadline: June 30, 2023
$2,000 Nitro College Scholarship – No Essay
- Eligibility: High school, college, community college and graduate students
- Amount: $2,000
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
$25,000 No Essay Scholarship
- Eligibility: Open to all high school, college, and graduate students
- Amount: $25,000
- Deadline: March 29, 2023
$2,000 “No Essay” College Scholarship
- Eligibility: High school and college students
“Be Bold” No-Essay Scholarship
- Eligibility : High school students, college students, community college students, and graduate students.
- Amount : $25,000
- Deadline: April 1, 2023
$10,000 CollegeXpress Scholarship
- Eligibility : Open to all high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors
- Amount : $10,000
- Deadline : May 1, 2023
March Madness Scholarship
- Eligibility : Easy scholarship open to all high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors.
- Amount : $1,000
- Deadline : March 31, 2023
$5,000 Christian Connector Scholarship
- Eligibility : Students must be a current high school freshman, sophomore, or junior interested in attending a Christian university or college.
- Amount : $5,000
- Deadline : May 31, 2023
$2,000 CampusReel Virtual Tour Scholarship
- Eligibility : Easy scholarship open to all high school, college, community and graduate students.
- Amount : $2,000
Annual Protestant Faith Based College Scholarship
- Eligibility : Current high school freshman, sophomore, or junior interested in attending a Protestant university or college.
- Amount : $1,500
Annual Catholic College Scholarship
- Eligibility : Current high school freshman, sophomore, or juniors interested in attending a Catholic university or college.
Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship
- Eligibility : Open to students between 16 to 26 years old who submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that addresses three questions about life
- Deadline : January 11, 2023
US Bank Student Union Scholarship
- Eligibility: Currently enrolled US college students
- Amount: $4,000 to $20,000
- Deadline : October 2023
Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Eligibility: High school seniors and college students with an interest in Web Design
- Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: October 3 and February 19
“A Daring Path” No-Essay Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students and non-students from any field of study who create their ideal life
- Amount: $1,000
Doodle for Google Scholarship
- Eligibility : This scholarship is open to all students in grades kindergarten to Grade 12
- Amount : $5,000 to $30,000
- Deadline: March 7, 2023
Future Designer Scholarship
- Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, students must be an incoming (graduating high school senior) or college student who designs a holiday greeting card
- Deadline : November 1, 2023
The James Alan Cox Foundation Student Photography Scholarship
- Eligibility: Open to high school, college, and graduate students who submit photojournalistic images
- Amount: $2,500
- Deadline: November 15, 2023
Create-A-Greeting-Card Scholarship Contest
- Eligibility : This scholarship is open to all high school, college, and university students
- Deadline: March 23, 2023
One Young Earth Filmmakers Contest
- Eligibility: Open to both college and high school students who are no more than 25 years of age.
- Deadline: June 25, 2023
$5,000 discover student loans scholarship award .
- Eligibility: Residents of the United States (including D.C. and the U.S. Territories) who are 16+ years of age
- Deadline: January 31, 2024
The 1st Financial Bank Financial Goals Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students who are in college and 18+ years old
The “No Sweat” Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students who are at least 13 years old
- Amount : $2,500
Unigo $10k Scholarship
- Eligibility: Open to all students who are 14 or older
- Amount: $10,000
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
Look for competitions rather than randomized drawings
No essay scholarships are alluring because they do away with the pressure that comes with writing an essay for your application. Between your other academic responsibilities, extracurriculars, and other commitments, these essays can present a big roadblock for applicants.
However, you should bear in mind that you are not the only student with this idea. Many applicants are attracted to opportunities that are easy to apply to, and since many no essay scholarships are essentially scholarship sweepstakes, that means you have a very low chance of actually winning.
This is not to say that you should not apply to these opportunities, but that you should seek out scholarship opportunities that assess some materials submitted by applicants. Whether this is a video submission, a portfolio, or a photograph you took, it can help your chances greatly.
Be wary of scholarship scams
No essay scholarships are very popular with students because they typically don’t take much time to apply to. Unfortunately, this makes them all the more popular with scammers.
Before applying to any scholarship, and especially no essay scholarships, ensure that you are not giving away any personal information that could be used to steal your identity. Additionally, you should never pay a fee to enter a scholarship competition. For more information on how to avoid scholarship scams, check out our article on how to spot them .
If at first you don’t succeed…
Many no essay scholarships, especially the random drawings, select a winner each month and then reopen. To maximize your chances of winning, make sure to check back each month to throw your hat back in the ring.
Check out similar scholarship categories
If you are looking to apply for scholarships without putting too much time into essays, check out our lists of video scholarships and easy scholarships . While some of these may include short essays, they are generally much less of a commitment than typical scholarship applications.
Don’t over-rely on no essay scholarships
No essay scholarships can be a great no-effort way of applying for educational funding, but make sure that your overall scholarship strategy makes use of all potential funding sources. Make sure especially to seek out local scholarships through community organizations and your high school counselor.
Don’t forget financial aid
If you have demonstrable financial need, there is one source of free funds for your higher education that is even easier to get than no essay scholarships. This is federal financial aid, including the Pell Grant . Make sure to fill out the FAFSA on-time and send your results to your school in order to gain eligibility for federal, state, and institutional financial aid.
Create Real Impact Contest
- Eligibility: Students between 14 and 22 years old who create art/video about distracted driving
- Amount: $1,500 (multiple awards!)
- Opens: February 1, 2023
Frame my Future Scholarship
- Eligibility: High school seniors planning to enroll as a full-time students and current undergraduate/graduate students at U.S.colleges and universities
- Amount: $6,000, $2,500, $1,000, and $500 scholarships are awarded, and every winner receives a custom frame!
Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest
- Eligibility: High school students who create prom outfits with duck tape
- Amount: $500 to $10,000
Student Academy Awards
- Eligibility : Full and part-time college students
- Amount : $5000, $3000 and $2000 prizes
- Opens : March 15, 2023
Are “no essay” scholarships legit?
How can i increase my chances of winning a no essay scholarship.
- For scholarships with a creative or artistic element, make sure that you put all of your effort into your project! Remember, your application will be completely assessed on your creative project as there is no essay required.
- For scholarships that have minimal requirements, you should apply to them as often as possible to increase your odds. However, these types of scholarships should not be the only part of your application strategy.
Who can apply for no essay scholarships?
What qualifies as a no essay scholarship, are there gpa requirements for no essay scholarships.
Also see: How to write a scholarship resume
Explore these other scholarship categories:
- Top easy scholarships
- Scholarships for high school seniors
- Top scholarships for college students
- Top STEM scholarships
- Scholarships for women
Top 22 Easy Scholarships to Apply For in March 2023
Top 60+ Scholarships for College Students in January 2023
Top 451 Scholarships for High School Seniors in February 2023
Apply to the $10,000 "No Essay" Scholarship
This easy scholarship is open to all US-based high school, college, and graduate students!
- Scholarships for HS Seniors
- Scholarships for Grad Students
- Scholarship Directory
- Terms of Service
- Scholarship Rules
- No Essay Scholarships
Similar to conducting a free scholarship search , applying for no essay scholarships is one of the easiest ways to land free money for college . Scholarships that do not require essays generally require less effort, but your chances at winning scholarships are lower than standard ones because you're competing against a larger applicant pool. If you are interested in no essay scholarships, you may also be interested in easy scholarships .
Although essays are not a requirement, some no essay scholarship applications may call for a video , artwork , music or other work samples/presentations in lieu of a scholarship essay. This may be ideal for those who better express and exemplify themselves in ways other than through essays. In this respect, no essay scholarships are not necessarily "no effort" scholarships; they just require a different kind of application and effort. On the other hand, if you are a student who enjoys writing, you will want to check out these essay scholarships.
No essay scholarships also exist in the form of scholarship surveys or scholarship sweepstakes , where it can be as straightforward as entering your name and email address or answering simple questions for a chance to win a scholarship. Be cautious of where you find these no essay scholarships - as they may be scholarship scams - and considering applying to legitimate scholarships from reputable scholarship search sites , such as Scholarships.com.
- Dakota Corps Scholarship
- Application Deadline: 12/15/2023
- Amount: Varies
- To be eligible for the Dakota Corps Scholarship, applicants must: graduate from an accredited South Dakota high school with a 2.8 GPA (home-schooled students will be allowed to provide supplemental information if this requirement is not applicable); have an ACT score of 27; agree to stay in South Dakota and work in a critical need occupation after graduation for as many years as the scholarship [...] More
- Niche $2,000 No Essay Scholarship
- Application Deadline: 3/31/2023
- Amount: $2,000
- The $2,000 "No Essay" Scholarship is an easy scholarship with no essay required! The scholarship can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses. The monthly winner will be determined by random drawing and then contacted directly and announced in Niche's e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page. The contest is open to all high school and college students; [...] More
- Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship
- Application Deadline: 1/11/2024
- Amount: $25,000
- The Live Más Scholarship is for students who are pursuing higher education, preparing for the workforce, or using their passion to ignite change in their communities and beyond. We believe in you – no matter where you are in your journey, whether just recognizing your strengths and devolving your passion or bringing it to life and inspiring others to join you. This program is more than a [...] More
Last Reviewed: March 2023
- Scholarships by Type
- Academic Scholarships and Merit Scholarships
- Acting Scholarships
- Agnostic/Atheist Scholarships
- Anti-bullying Scholarships
- Athletic Scholarships
- Aviation Scholarships
- Bible Scholarships
- Cancer Scholarships
- Celebrity Scholarships
- College Scholarships and Grants for Single Mothers
- Community Service Scholarships
- Corporate Scholarships
- Dance Scholarships
- Diabetes Scholarships
- Disability Scholarships
- Distance Learning Scholarships
- Dyslexia Scholarships
- Easy Scholarships
- Employer and Employee Scholarships
- Essay Scholarships
- Ethnicity Scholarships
- Federal Scholarships
- First in Family Scholarships
- Full Tuition Scholarships
- Green Scholarships
- International Student/Study Abroad Scholarships
- Largest Dollar Amount Scholarships
- Last Dollar Scholarship
- Leadership Scholarships
- Legacy Scholarships
- Local Scholarships
- Military Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Non-Academic College Scholarships
- Online Scholarships
- Prestigious Scholarships
- Religious Scholarships
- Renewable Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarship Essay Contests
- Scholarship Poetry Contests
- Scholarships for Adult Students
- Scholarships for Average Students
- Scholarships for Gay or Lesbian Students
- Scholarships for Men
- Scholarships for Moms
- Scholarships for Returning Students
- Scholarships for Single Fathers
- Scholarships for Single Parents
- Scholarships for Summer
- Scholarships for Undocumented Students
- Scholarships for Women
- September 11th Scholarships
- STEM Scholarships
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Technology Scholarships
- Transfer Scholarships
- University Scholarships
- Unusual Scholarships
- Veteran Scholarships
- Video Contest Scholarships
- Vocational Scholarships
- Weird Scholarships
- Women's College Scholarships, Grants & Fellowships
- Writing Scholarships
- College Scholarships
- Featured Scholarships
- LGBTQ Scholarships
- Scholarship Application Strategies
- Scholarship Directory
- Scholarship Information
- Scholarships by Grade Level
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships Trending Now
- Scholarships.com Scholarships
- Sports Scholarships
- Success Stories
- Financial Aid
- College Funding
- College Savings Accounts
- Federal Aid
- Financial Aid & College Timeline
- Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Tips
- Find Money for College
- Funding Your Education
- Student Loans
- College Search
- Colleges and Universities with Rolling Admission
- Division 1 Colleges and Universities
- Scholarship Providers' Resources
- Scholarships for Young Students
- Student Resources
- Scholarship Search
- Submit A Scholarship
- In the News
- Scholarships By Type
- Scholarships for African-Americans
- Scholarships for Hispanics
- Scholarships for Latinos
- Scholarships for First In Family
- Scholarships for Veterans
- Scholarships for LGBTQ Students
- Scholarships for Sports/Athletics
- Scholarships by Academic Majors
- Campus Life
- College Prep
- Colleges Trending Now
- College Partnerships
- Career Opportunities
- Marketing Partnerships
Copyright © 1998 - 2023 Scholarships.com Scholarships.com All Rights Reserved Scholarships.com Publisher www.scholarships.com Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Find College Scholarships - No Essay Required
Search lists of scholarships by choosing a category or get matched to college scholarships you are eligible for.
- By Category
- Your Matches
Niche $25,000 No Essay Scholarship
- Deadline March 29, 2023
- Amount 25,000
- Offered By Niche
- State National
- Description Help cover the cost of college without writing a single essay! Niche is giving one student $25,000 to help pay for tuition, housing, books, and other educational expenses. Apply below for your chance to win so you can focus on what really matters instead of worrying about finances. Good luck!
- Essay Required : No
- Recommendations Required : No
- Minimum GPA : None
- Major All majors
- Type Generic
Critical Teaching Needs Scholarship
- Deadline March 15, 2023
- Amount Varies
- Offered By South Dakota Board of Regents
- State South Dakota
- Description The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage South Dakota's high school graduates to obtain their postsecondary education in South Dakota for teaching, to remain in the state upon completion of their education, and to contribute to the state and its citizens by working in a critical need teaching area.
- Minimum GPA : 2.80
- Major Education
Italian Catholic Federation
- Amount $600
- Offered By Italian Catholic Federation
- State Arizona, California, Illinois, Nevada
- Description This scholarship is for those living in within the Roman Catholic Dioceses of Arizona, California, Illinois and Nevada and a member of the Italian Catholic Federation.
- Recommendations Required : Yes
- Minimum GPA : 3.75
- Major Any Major
Granville P. Meade Scholarship
- Deadline March 16, 2023
- Amount $2,000
- Offered By State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
- State Virginia
- Description The Granville P. Meade Scholarship provides financial assistance to students who have achieved academically, but who are financially unable to attend college. The Granville P. Meade fund provides scholarship awards to worthy and financially disadvantaged Virginia high school seniors to attend one of Virginia's public or private colleges or universities.
- Type Virginia High School Students, Virginia University
- Find Student Loans
$ 2,000 Nitro Scholarship – No Essay Required
- Deadline March 31, 2023
- Offered By Nitrocollege.com
- State Nationwide
- Description Over $100K awarded since 2016. No Essay or account sign-ups, just a simple scholarship for those seeking help in paying for school.
$500 Christian College Scholarship
- Deadline April 30, 2023
- Amount $500
- Offered By Christian Connector
- Description For over 20 years, The Christian Connector has provided information about Christian colleges and universities to over 1 million students and their families. Through The Christian Connector, students can apply for various Christian college scholarships, receive information, and apply to 3 Christian colleges/universities for free through one application, all for no cost.
- Major All Majors
$ 25,000 "Be Bold" No-Essay Scholarship
- Amount $ 25,000
- Offered By Bold.org
- Description An easy, no-essay scholarship with monthly deadlines. Students at any education level, school, field of study, and GPA are eligible to apply.
$ 50,000 ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship
- Amount $1,000
- Offered By ScholarshipOwl
- Description Apply for the scholarship that gives you a shot at a total of $50,000. At least 4 Winners will be selected each month to be awarded $1,000. No essay is required. Once you apply, you will be automatically reapplied each month for more chances to win!
$ 2,000 Make STEM 100%: Contact Your School Administrators Scholarship
- Offered By DoSomething
- Description In the US, only twenty percent of high school graduates are prepared for college-level coursework in STEM. Plus, more than half of U.S. school districts can’t recruit and retain certified and knowledgeable STEM teachers. When a majority of high school students choose STEM as their #1 career path, this is a BIG PROBLEM. High school students across the nation do not have equitable access to up-to-date STEM education and offerings! Contact your school administrators (aka the ones making all the decisions for your local school system) to let them know that equitable STEM education and offerings are important to you and your peers! Use our pre-made email to make it easy! Plus, you can earn a $2,000 scholarship by reaching out.
$ 2,500 ScholarshipPoints Scholarship
- Amount $2,500
- Offered By ScholarshipPoints
- Description ScholarshipPoints.com will give away over $100,000 in free college scholarships this year including a $2,500 scholarship every month! Apply now!
$1,000 Nursing Scholarship For Keiser University Students
- Offered By Keiser University
- Description Open to all current and prospective students. Simply log in or create a free account below to apply.
- Minimum GPA : No
$1,000 Uncensored Scholarship
- Description Read a banned book from our list to celebrate diverse perspectives and expand your cultural awareness, and share how you’ll discuss with your peers the value these books and stories have on society. By participating, you'll be entered for the opportunity to be awarded a $1,000 scholarship!
$2,000 No Essay Scholarship
- Description Open to all high school and college students. Simply log in or create a free account below to apply.
$2,500 “No Sweat” Scholarship
- Offered By Cirkled in
- Description Create a free Cirkled in account to apply for the $2,500 scholarship.
$2,500 Goodwall #ScholarshipNow
- Offered By Goodwall
- Description Share a short video explaining how the Goodwall scholarship can help you reach your educational and professional goals.
Capital One Shopping: Automatic Coupons, Deals, and Rewards
- Offered By Capital One Shopping
- Description Capital One Shopping Helps You Save Money By Automatically Applying Coupon Codes At Checkout. Simply add it to your browser, and shop like normal. This free tool does the work for you. Shop With Confidence. It's kinda genius. Capital One Shopping compensates us when you get the browser extension using the links provided
College Survey $1,000 Scholarship
- Description Open to all college students and recent alumni. Simply log in or create a free account below to apply.
Graduate School Survey $1,000 Scholarship
- Description Open to all graduate students and recent alumni. Simply log in or create a free account below to apply.
Higher Educational Legislative Plan for Needy Students Grant
- Offered By Mississippi Office of Financial Aid
- State Mississippi
- Description The Higher Education Legislative Plan for Needy Students Grant is available to Mississippi resident students with a 20 ACT or higher, 2.5 high school GPA or higher, and completion of the HELP Core Curriculum, who can demonstrate financial need. The HELP Grant pays full tuition at public Mississippi colleges and universities (or the equivalent at a private Mississippi college or university).
- Minimum GPA : 2.5
- Type Minority
Local Survey $1,000 Sweepstakes
- Description Take a survey on your neighborhood and be entered for a chance to win $1,000.
Postsecondary Educational Gratuity Program
- Offered By Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
- State Pennsylvania
- Description This program honors individuals who lost their lives protecting the citizens of Pennsylvania by helping their children fund their education.
Top 20 No Essay Scholarships to Apply for in 2023
Introduction: no essay scholarships.
Let's talk about no-essay scholarships. Whether you've been applying to scholarships for a while or you're completely new to the scholarship process, chances are, at some point you've felt tired, frustrated, or even fully on fed-up with writing all of those essays. Finding financial aid can be a lot of work - I feel you!
A smart strategy when applying for scholarships is to mix up the types of scholarships you're applying for. But what does this actually mean?
Well, if you're familiar with the world of scholarships, you've probably discovered that there are scholarships out there of all sorts, shapes, and sizes.
Some scholarships are for small amounts (think: anywhere from $100 to a few thousand dollars) while others go for larger amounts (sometimes even full-tuition!). Some scholarships have long lists of application requirements, while others only ask you to write a sentence, upload your transcript, or fill out a form.
So, when I say "mix up the types of scholarships you're applying for", I'm saying that it's important to consider things such as scholarship type (is there an essay required?), amount (generally, scholarships with bigger awards are harder to earn), and category (how specific does the scholarship get in terms of matching your unique profile?).
This post covers one specific type of scholarship that I'm sure you'll enjoy incorporating into your scholarship strategy: a no-essay scholarship!
Most of these no essay scholarships are open to high school , college , and graduate school students, be sure to get those easy applications in, and keep your toes crossed while you get to work on some of those other more labor-intensive opportunities.
*Pro-tip - While some of these no essay scholarships currently have specific deadlines, keep them bookmarked because they often renew monthly, quarterly, or yearly!
20 No essay scholarships to apply for ASAP!
Too cool to pay for school no essay scholarship.
Award Amount: $1,000
Scholarship Deadline: Quarterly (last day of the month in September, December, March, and June)
PS - this is one of no essay scholarships awarded by Access Scholarships (that's us!). It's open to high school, undergraduate, and graduate students studying in the United States, and is an easy way to win $1,000.
Scholarship Points $2,500 Monthly Scholarship
Award Amount: $2,500
Scholarship Deadline: Monthly
College Board Big Future Scholarships
Award Amount: up to $40,000
Scholarship Deadline: February 28
Open to high school sophomores , juniors and seniors.
Smart Owl No-Essay Scholarship
Award Amount : $4,000 given away each month
Scholarship Deadline : 28th or 29th of each month
Nitro College Scholarship
Award Amount : $2,000
Scholarship Deadline : Monthly
Around the Corner from College Scholarship
Award Amount : $1,000
Scholarship Deadline : December 31, June 30
Open to all high school students, including students with DACA status and international students who are planning on attending a higher education institution in the US!
Be Bold No-Essay Scholarship
Award Amount: $25,000
Scholarship Deadline: Rolling
CollegExpress Monthly Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: Last day of each month
Cappex Easy Money Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: Rolling
Christian Connector Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: May 31
Eligibility: Open to high school juniors and high school seniors who are interested in or planning to enroll in a Christian college or university.
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Award Amount: $2,000
Direct Textbook Photo Essay Scholarship
Award Amount: $500
National "Don't Wait to Reach Your Potential" Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: January 5
Discover Student Loans Scholarship Contest
Scholarship Deadline: January 4
Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: February 27 and October 10
Create A Greeting Card Scholarship
Award Amount: $10,000
Scholarship Deadline: March 9
Frame My Future Scholarship
Award Amount: $5,000
Scholarship Deadline: April 1
ULoop Dorm Survey Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: June 30
Frequently asked questions about no essay scholarships
Are no essay scholarships legit.
No essay scholarships are 100% legit!
No essay scholarships are created to be more like contests or sweepstakes. Generally, all you have to do to be considered is enter some information on an application page and you're good to go. This is in contrast with other more labor-intensive scholarships, that require a greater amount of work and time commitment (think: essays, letters of recommendation, videos, interviews).
The fact that no essay scholarships don't require a whole lot of effort (they're definitely the easiest opportunities out there!) doesn't mean that they aren't just as real as other scholarships that do have more detailed eligibility and application requirements to apply. In fact, no essay scholarships can sometimes be just as competitive as full-ride scholarships, given the fact that so many students apply for these opportunities.
At the end of the day, each and every scholarship we feature in our database and in our blog posts aims to guide students in the direction of legitimate opportunities to help you navigate the journey of paying for college.
What are some common qualities of a no essay scholarship?
The most identifiable quality of a no essay scholarship is the fact that it doesn't require an essay! Rather than asking students to upload an essay on the application page, these scholarships generally will ask for the completion of a form, or for students to upload a photo, video, or other unique type of submission. The fact that these scholarships can often be completed much more quickly and easily than other scholarships is what makes them so great.
You'll also find that the majority of no essay scholarships are open to a wide variety of students, and they usually won't have any specific eligibility requirements such as only being open to students in certain majors or with a certain minimum GPA.
Who is eligible to apply for no essay scholarships?
When it comes to eligiblity, as I mentioned just above, no essay scholarships are usually open to a wide range of students. For example, a no essay scholarship might be open to students ages 13 and older in the US, or maybe it's open to all high school students in the US. These eligibility criteria are very generous and intended to give all (or nearly all) students who want to apply an opportunity to do so.
How difficult is it to win a no essay scholarship?
Because no essay scholarships are usually open to so many different types of students, along with the fact that they often require very little effort on the part of the student (and run more like sweepstakes than real in-depth scholarships), means that they are difficult to win, and the process is unpredictable.
Luckily, because these scholarships require so little time commitment to apply, not winning one of these types of scholarships doesn't necessarily indicate that you've wasted your time applying, since it likely didn't take that much time in the first place!
How can I increase my chances of winning no essay scholarships?
No essay scholarships are open to such a wide variety of students in terms of eligible areas of study, state residency, and year in school. This, in combination with the fact that the winners for these scholarships are generally always selected at random, means that increasing your chances of winning one of these scholarships is very, very difficult.
In the spirit of full-transparency: the only way that you can actually increase your chances of winning no essay scholarships is by applying for all of them and not missing any deadlines.
For example, take Tallo's monthly no essay scholarships . They pick at least 12 winners each year, usually at the end of each month. If you want to maximize your chances of winning one of Tallo's no essay scholarships, you should set a reminder to make sure that you apply for them every month, so that you don't miss out on an opportunity to win.
Most of the no essay scholarships I've come across are for small amounts, such as $1,000. Why is this the case?
Most no-essay scholarships are for small amounts (think: $500 - $2,000) because, in comparison to other scholarships that have lots of application requirements, no-essay scholarships tend to run more like contests.
Organizations love to give back to students in any and all ways possible, and they also like to try to make student's lives easier by offering easy scholarship opportunities.
However, from the perspective of private organizations, many of them would rather save their scholarships of higher amounts to be distributed through competitive opportunities where they can select students on the basis of merit, leadership, and other qualities. That's why you'll probably never come across a full-ride scholarship that doesn't require an essay or extra submission of some sort!
Where can I find more scholarships to apply for?
There are tons of resources and places out there that you can use to find "harder" scholarships to apply for to pair with your efforts in applying to the easy ones.
The first place I recommend you go is over to the Access Scholarship Search Engine or Blog, where you can find all types of scholarships based on criteria such as home state, area of study, ethnicity, and more.
After that, I recommend you also do some surfing of the web, as well as outreach to your guidance counselor or financial aid office to help you find local scholarships and even more nuanced opportunities.
Important tips and things to keep in mind with no essay scholarships
Tip #1: apply often..
Many of these scholarships run continuously on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Set a reminder for yourself to revisit these scholarships each month and reapply to give yourself the best chance at winning one!
Tip #2: Find ways to get a leg up.
Scholarships with no essays that have any sort of additional component (like an art or video submission) will tend to give you a "leg up" because they involve more than some luck.
Take full advantage of scholarships like these by putting your best foot forward with that extra submission!
Tip #3: Make no essay scholarships one piece of the puzzle.
Scholarships with no essays should be a key component of your scholarship application strategy because of how easy they are to apply for.
However, it's important to remember they should be balanced with other scholarships that have more specific and stringent requirements.
When you apply for essay-based scholarships, you're given the opportunity to tell the committee about you, who you are and why you should be selected for the opportunity. The winners for these scholarships, unlike their no-essay counterparts, are not chosen at random, so if you choose these scholarships carefully, apply for ones that are specific to your qualities, and write strong essays, you'll have the best chances of winning at the end of the day!
General tips for applying for all kinds of scholarships
Navigating the world of scholarships can be stressful and confusing to say the least. Follow these tips to make sure you’re covering all of your bases and giving yourself the greatest possible chance at success!
#1: Get yourself organized before you dive right in.
Just like with any other part of the college / financial aid process, organization is crucial to success when it comes to searching and applying for scholarships.
My top organization-related recommendation for students is to start by creating a readily-accessible folder on your computer where you can then create subfolders for your scholarship essays, transcripts, and other application materials. This is also the place where you’ll want to house your scholarship tracker , which will help you keep track of scholarships you find, upcoming deadlines, and your overall progress.
#2: Do your brainstorming.
You likely wouldn’t start an essay on the American Revolution without doing some initial brainstorming and planning first. The same rule should apply for when it’s time to search for scholarships.
Sit down with a pen and paper or a blank word document open, and start to bullet out a list of traits and things that you feel make up who you are as a person. These things should be both academic and personal. To give you an idea of what I’m talking about, here’s a sneak peek into what my own personal list might look like:
-I am from New Jersey
-I am a business student with an interest in marketing
-I like to play sports (tennis, basketball, etc)
-I hold leadership positions in my extracurriculars
-I identify as female
-I am a twin
-I am left-handed
-I enjoy doing crossword puzzles
-I go to college in Wisconsin
I could go on and on with this list, but I won’t bore you! What I’m trying to get at though is that creating a list like this to track your hobbies, academic pursuits, and other things that make up who you are can be incredibly helpful in allowing you to find scholarships that are highly specific to you.
PS - For some students, this may also fall under the initial organization step of the process, but ultimately it doesn’t matter when you do it as long as it gets done.
#3: Know where to look.
Knowing what types of scholarships you want to search for doesn’t really matter if you don’t know where to actually search for them! Here are a few ideas on where you can get started in searching for scholarships:
- Scholarship search engines like AccessScholarships.com, which allow you to search through thousands of scholarship opportunities all in one place
- Normal search engines , such as Google (the more specific you can be here, the better)
-Your school’s college prep, guidance, or financial aid page/website
- Social media (you can follow scholarship accounts and hashtags that might be relevant to help you discover local scholarships)
- Family, friends, teachers, coaches, and other people in your community who might know of local or community-based scholarships that you’re eligible for
#4: If a scholarship has an essay or additional type of submission, make sure you put your absolute best foot forward.
This is, in my opinion, the biggest key to help students see success in actually winning scholarships.
You can have a 4.0 GPA and solid letters of recommendation, but if you don’t also take the time to carefully craft, edit, and perfect the essay (or other additional submission), you’re missing out on giving the scholarship committee the opportunity to learn more about who you are as a person and why you’re a great fit to win the award.
#5: Keep those grades up.
Although this eligibility requirement can definitely vary, many scholarships require students to have at least a 2.5 or 3.0 GPA. Sometimes, the minimum requirement can be even higher, such as a 3.75/4.0.
While grades certainly aren’t the end-all-be-all, keeping your GPA up (as high as you possibly can!) will make sure that you are opening yourself up to as many opportunities as possible.
#6: Apply often.
Unfortunately, applying for scholarships is not a “one and done” process. To give yourself the highest chance at seeing success, you should apply for scholarships as often as you can, or whenever you come across an opportunity that you think is worth applying for.
Many students find it helpful to set specific goals in this area, like to apply for 3 scholarships each month. Ultimately, the goal you set should be one that is specific and realistic, based on all of the other things that you’re juggling!
#7: Ask for feedback along the way.
If you don't ever take the time to assess your weak spots, how can you possibly improve?
Asking for feedback throughout the scholarship process, whether it be from a committee, a teacher, or someone who is helping you along the way, is crucial to helping you grow and becoming a stronger applicant.
Getting feedback is especially important when it comes to the scholarship essay piece of the puzzle. When we write and edit, we tend to overlook our own mistakes because we're so used to making them. Sometimes it takes an extra set of eyes on an essay to help lead you in the direction of success.
No-essay scholarships: To conclude...
To summarize, no-essay scholarships can be a great addition to any overall scholarship strategy for high school, college, and graduate students.
Since no-essay scholarships often operate on a monthly or quarterly basis, you can give yourself a better chance at winning these scholarships if you enter in every application period that you're eligible for.
Although no-essay scholarships usually aren't for large amounts, the process of entering to win is usually an easy one, so there's no harm in applying for these scholarships to round out your strategy and yes, give you a break from all those essays!
- Find Scholarships
- Featured Scholarships
- Scholarship News
- National Scholarship Directory
- fafsa & financial aid
- Financial Aid
- FAFSA & Financial Aid News
- student loans
- student discounts
- Find Internships
- Featured Internships
- Part-Time Jobs
- Internship News
- Online Learning
- Educator Resources
- Download Free Materials
- Scholarship List Builder
- Scholarship Providers
- Parent Resources
- Parent News
- All Articles
- Student News
- Coronavirus Resources
- Student Contributors
- 15 Financial Aid Questions You Need to Ask
- HBCU Scholarships 2023
- 2023 Doodle for Google Contest Totals $100K+
- Understand Your Student Aid Report
No-Essay Scholarships 2023
Many non-essay scholarships exist, and we are sharing the best ones out there..
January 04, 2023
$1,000 January Scholarship
$50,000 ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship
$2,500 No-Essay Scholarship – ScholarshipPoints
January 2023 fastweb invite a friend sweepstakes, goodwall #scholarshipnow challenge, the $25,000 "be bold" no-essay scholarship, $2,000 scholarship - no essay, niche $2,000 no essay scholarship, the earnest $50,000 scholarship fund, niche $25,000 no essay scholarship, $2,000 student-led virtual tour scholarship, $5,000 christian college scholarship drawing, $2,000 catholic college scholarship drawing, $2,000 faith based college scholarship drawing, you might also like.
$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply
$2,000 Scholarship – No Essay
It’s Back: Fastweb’s $1,000 Scholarship Success Sweepstakes
Find out why this EASY-ENTER scholarship opportunity can help you recharge your scholarship goals.
- College Scholarships for Women, National History Month
- Goodwall Offers $1K Tech Makers Challenge Scholarship
- Questions to Ask About Your Financial Aid Package
- Top Internships for Students in 2023
- Carl’s Jr. Announces $100,000 Scholarship Program
- The Best Scholarships for High School Juniors: Class of 2024
- Culinary Scholarships
- Top Scholarships for High School Seniors: Class of 2023
- Top Nursing Scholarships for 2023
x Join Fastweb. Match Instantly.
Become a member and gain exclusive access to our database of over 1.5 million scholarships.
- QUICK LINKS
- Scholarship Winners
- FAFSA & Financial Aid
- Scholarship Directory
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by Year of Study
- Scholarships for High School Seniors
- Scholarships for College Freshmen
- Scholarships for Veterans
- Scholarships for Bilingual Students
- Scholarships for Hispanic Students
- Scholarships for African-American Students
- About Fastweb
- Advertise With Us
- Provider Guidelines
- Educator Login
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
- Privacy Center
Copyright © 2023
2023 No Essay Scholarships
Hanson, Melanie. “2023 No Essay Scholarships” EducationData.org, February 17, 2023, https://educationdata.org/no-essay-scholarships
Melanie Hanson is an educator, research analyst and the senior editor for the Education Data Initiative.
These scholarships do not require a traditional essay. Assume each scholarship application requires a copy of your most recent high school transcript along with a general application form and some type of official identification. Scholarships are open to all U.S. citizens and permanent residents unless otherwise noted.
Qualify for more and better scholarships with a high SAT score. Virtually anyone can improve their score with an SAT prep course.
Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship
Lounge lizard web design scholarship, doodle for google, executive women international scholarship, afsa high school senior college scholarship, lockheed martin stem scholarship, lockheed martin vocational scholarship, isl midwest senior scholarship, stem works for me scholarship, live mas taco bell scholarship, semper solaris scholarship – high school seniors, navisite next steminist scholarship, cameron impact scholarship, collegexpress $10,000 scholarship, stuck at prom scholarship contest, cia undergraduate scholarship, digital privacy scholarship, around the corner from college scholarship, leon m. braswell iii book scholarship, don’t text and drive scholarship, scholarship360 no-essay scholarship, a daring path scholarship, coca-cola scholars program scholarship, most valuable student competition, “be bold” no-essay scholarship, the james alan cox foundation student photojournalism scholarship, national honor society scholarship program, cirkledin “no sweat” scholarship, hireahelper skilled trade & technology quarterly scholarships, scholarshippoints $2,500 quarterly drawing, too cool to pay for school quarterly scholarship, ascent community champions scholars, cappex $1,000 easy money scholarship, $2,500 smartercollege scholarship, niche $2,000 no-essay scholarship, nitro $1,000 1-minute scholarship, scholarshippoints $1,000 monthly drawings, smartercollege $1,000 scholarship, smart owl scholarship, tallo monthly scholarship, collegevine scholarship drawing.
Live college life to the fullest: create your bucket list for the ultimate experience!
No Essay Scholarships: 113 Untapped Awards to Help You Pay for College
Easy Scholarships With No Essay Required for the Class of 2022
The ultimate list of really real, no essay scholarships for college.
All students can agree that student loan debt is something best to be avoided. Other options to pay for college include paying out of pocket or taking advantage of opportunities for free money.
In most minds, though:
Scholarships are the ideal way to pay for a college education.
Awards can be used to ease the financial burden of tuition, housing, books, and other college costs. Enough secured college money can even make graduating debt-free an attainable reality.
The hurdle for most students…
…is that applying for scholarships is a lengthy and monotonous task.
Inevitably, these questions always seems to come up during the application process:
“Are there scholarships for college with no essay?” and, “Where can I find easy scholarships to apply for?”
Sometimes you just want to be able to fill out a quick form for a scholarship ( sans essay) and be on your merry way. I totally get it. Being a student, you’re busy enough as is!
Down below you’ll find over 100 no essay college scholarship opportunities. Use this list to apply for easy scholarships every month of this year!
- Monthly & Quarterly Deadlines
- Deadlines in January
- Deadlines in February
- Deadlines in March
- Deadlines in April
- Deadlines in May
- Deadlines in June
- Deadlines in July
- Deadlines in August
- Deadlines in September
- Deadlines in October
- Deadlines in November
- Deadlines in December
No Essay Scholarships: The 2022 List
The large majority of scholarships on the list below have absolutely NO essay requirement.
However, some do require a teeny bit of writing. I choose to include those scholarships because, by no means, would I consider any of the word count requirements to be “essay” length.
300 words is the maximum amount of writing you’ll need to do – if you choose to apply. And again, that’s just for a handful of the applications on this list.
300 words or less is nothing to sweat about. Because that amounts to only a handful of sentences and a couple of paragraphs at most.
Up your odds and get to applying like a mad woman/man with these no-hassle, easy to apply scholarships!
MONTHLY & QUARTERLY DEADLINES
The scholarships is this section have continuous rolling deadlines. Winners are chosen on a monthly or quarterly basis. Most you can apply for EVERY month.
Thes e scholarships are grouped by submission deadlines. Some appear more than once because they have more than one deadline throughout the year.
→ See More January Scholarships
→ See More February Scholarships
→ See More March Scholarships
→ See More April Scholarships
→ See More May Scholarships
→ See More June Scholarships
→ See More July Scholarships
→ See More August Scholarships
→ See More September Scholarships
→ See More October Scholarships
→ See More November Scholarships
→ See More December Scholarships
Scholarships Without Essays FAQs
Feeling lost on how it all works? Or maybe a little suspicious?
These frequently asked questions will give you the lowdown on what you need to know.
Do All Scholarships Require Essays?
Writing a paper is easily the most time-consuming part of applying for scholarships.
There are college scholarships without essays.
These types of scholarships are referred to as “no essay scholarships”. Their applications are short and sweet, which is why they’re a favorite among students.
Are No Essay Scholarships Legit?
More good news:
YES, scholarships with no essays are a real and legitimate way to get free money for college.
They basically work like sweepstakes. Winners are chosen at random, usually on an annual or quarterly basis.
While there are many trustworthy sources who have no essay scholarship contests:
All that glitters is not gold.
Use your best judgment before sharing your personal information. Be aware of scholarship scams because unfortunately, they exist too. Some offers are just a trick to collect emails so they can spam you.
How to Spot Scholarships Scams
How can you tell when a “scholarship with no essay” is really just a ploy for information?
Often times, certain things about the application will seem off. Knowing the warning signs can make it easier to differentiate a scam from a legitimate scholarship.
Here are some things to look out for:
- Do not pay to pass go. If a scholarship requires you to pay a fee, just close the tab and move on. Never pay to apply for a scholarship or any type of student aid .
- The cake is a LIE. I can GUARANTEE that if a scholarship claims to be “guaranteed”, it’s a scam. Guaranteed college scholarships are always fake . Don’t trust anyone who makes such assurances. Big promises = big disappointments.
Warning signs like that mean you should walk away from an application. Because it’s definitely not worth the trouble or the ensuing headache.
→ Here are some more tips that can help you avoid scams.
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. And when in doubt, Google it out!
To help you steer clear of scammers:
I put together a BIG list of no essay college scholarships (shown above).
There’s no need to spend time scouring the web for these diamonds in the rough. Instead, you can get straight to applying.
Final thoughts on no essay college scholarships
When it comes to no essay college scholarships…it’s important to keep your expectations in check.
These may be the easiest scholarships to apply for, but they aren’t the easiest scholarships to get.
The lower the bar of entry for a scholarship, the more applicants it gets. Or in other words – the easier the application, the more attractive it is. And scholarships with no essay have a POWERFUL allure.
As a result, there’s a lot of competition for the award money.
But on the other hand…
While your chances of winning are slim, they’re not quite nonexistent. Most winners are selected by completely random drawings.
In the infamous words of lottery players everywhere – you can’t win if you don’t play! Someone’s gotta win and it just might be you.
Do you know of any other super easy scholarships I can add to this list? What’s your take on scholarships without an essay requirement?
Related college scholarship articles:
- The Top 50 Scholarships for African American Women
- Over 70 Amazing Scholarships for Seniors in High School
- 49+ Scholarships for Graduate Students (Your Next Degree Could Be Free!)
Pin it for later 📌:
Scholarships No Essay: 100+ Actually Easy Applications
Charlie is the co-founder of College Life Made Easy and author of the book 175+ Things to Do Before You Graduate College . She’s a 2015 graduate who teaches overwhelmed students and parents of students how to confidently navigate the whole college thing. As a former broke college kid, she’s passionate about helping students develop the skills they need in order to thrive (instead of just survive), stress less, and actually enjoy the full college experience.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
That’s a great collection!
We think so too! 🙌 Thanks for leaving a comment, Alexa!
Never saw a great explination such as this. Keep up the good work.
Is this worldwide? Can students of any country apply?
Hi Katy, it depends on the scholarship as they each have their own set of eligibility requirements. You can find more information about any residency requirements they might have by following the links.
Here’s a scholarship for any current or upcoming law school students. Just pledge to not drink and drive and not text while driving, and consider downloading Uber/Lyft and the DriveSafe.ly app. Winner picked this summer: https://mainetti.law/about/2019-mainetti-mainetti-hudson-valley-personal-injury-lawyer-scholarship/
Thanks Alex, just added it to the list!
Hi Charlie, we also offer a really easy scholarship that we would love for you to add if possible?
All of the relevant information is listed blow.
How it works- The $500 “Because College is Expensive” Scholarship is open to all students and those planning on enrolling within 12 months. The winner will be determined by random drawing and then contacted directly and announced on this Scholarship page. One entry per person is all that is necessary. Read the official rules for additional information.
Who can Apply?
High school students, adults looking to head back to school, current college students and anyone else looking to attend college or graduate school within 24 months.
Deadline: 4 dates (3/31, 6/30, 9/30 & 12/31)
Thank you & do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Hey John, I will add that one to my list! Appreciate you letting me know about it in a comment! ?
What an amazing scholarship list, thank you!!! 🙂
Glad it was helpful for you, Monica 🙂
- pay for college
- easy scholarships that are no brainers
Easy Scholarships That Are No Brainers 02/06/23
We all know how the college tuition cost and the overall college costs. So paying for your educational expenses can be challenging especially if you don’t have enough funds to sustain your education. But there are different solutions out there such as applying for scholarships!
What Is The Easiest Scholarship To Get?
Easy scholarships are simple and quick to apply for. They may also be considered no essay scholarships. The easy scholarship application may take less than 5 minutes to complete. It’s way more different from the college application process! Financial aid for college education may be available to those who qualify.
With these college scholarships that are easy to get, all you do is register for a chance to win and click on submit. How easy is that? Eligibility requirements are usually for U.S. citizens, legal residents and must be enrolled in college/university. No GPA or minimum GPA, references, or test scores – in short, there are no specific criteria required! A popular source is DoSomething.org. For their scholarship programs, you enter to win by doing community service. You usually just sign up and upload a photo of your activity. That’s it!
Keep in mind that many students are looking for scholarships, so the scholarship competition may be a little higher than normal. Just be sure to spend some time looking for local scholarship programs in order to increase your chances of winning. One thing is for certain, you can’t win if you don’t apply.
14 Easy College Scholarships You Should Apply This Year
These 14 easy college scholarships are so easy to apply for. Whatever is your field of study is, it doesn’t hurt to apply and you might be the lucky winner of one these awards! Scholarships that don’t typically require essays only take a few minutes to enter. You could apply for all of them in one day! Here’s the list of easy scholarships you shouldn’t miss. These college scholarships that are easy to get are usually offered on a monthly basis.
1. $1,000 SCHOLARSHIPPOINTS SCHOLARSHIP
ScholarshipPoints.com typically gives away three $1,000 awards each month. That’s 36 different scholarship opportunities available! To apply, complete the online registration form to enter for a chance to win a $1,000 award.
2. $1,000 CAPPEX MONTHLYSCHOLARSHIP
Don’t let a low GPA scare you away from applying for scholarships. Some providers, like Cappex, don’t even consider it when choosing a winner. Just register for a free account, and you’ll be entered to win the $1,000 monthly prize.
3. UNIGO $10K SCHOLARSHIP
If you are 14 or older, apply to have the opportunity to win our $10,000 a ward. Yes, it requires a 250 word or less essay. Essay prompt is “Imagine a historical figure is brought back to life. Who is it? What’s their favorite mobile app?”
4. UNIGO MONTHLY AWARDS
Think you know how to survive a zombie apocalypse ? Do you enjoy eating ice cream ? Can you tell a great joke ? If you answered yes to any of these questions, check out our monthly award opportunities! They typically range in value from $1,500 to $5,000 , and all are fun and easy to enter! A new winner is selected every month.
5. $10,000 SCHOLARSHIPPOINTS SCHOLARSHIP
ScholarshipPoints.com is giving away $10,000 each quarter and $1,000 every month. To apply, complete the online registration form and you could be automatically entered into both awards. The more points you have, the higher chances of winning!
6. $1,000 YOU DESERVE IT SCHOLARSHIP
Here’s another easy award to apply for you. You must typically be 16 years or older and a U.S. resident. Sign up for an account at ScholarshipOwl and be entered to win $1,000 !
7. COLLEGEXPRESS $10,000 SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST
Don’t forget to enter CollegeXpress annual $10,000 award! You just need to fill out a short online form.
8. CHRISTIAN CONNECTOR’S $2,500 SCHOLARSHIP
If you are planning to study in a Christian college, then you should apply for Christian Connector’s $2,500 scholarship drawing. High school seniors and first year freshmen who attend Christian college, university, or Bible college may apply.
9. UNIGO $1,000 REVIEW YOUR COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
Review your college on Unigo.com for a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship! All you do is share details. About academics, food, campus life, extracurricular activities, etc. Two winners will be selected for Fall and Spring semester.
10. ESTUDENTLOAN $1,000 SCHOLARSHIP
eStudentLoan is offering a $1,000 award to college students. It’s easy and free to complete a short online form. Describe in 500 words or less, “What makes you unique?”
11. COCA-COLA $20,000 SCHOLARS PROGRAM
High school seniors may apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars program. Students must show an ability to serve and lead while making a big impact in their community. Eligible applicants may need to fill out a scholarship application online and 150 Coca-Cola Scholars may be selected.
12. COURAGE TO GROW SCHOLARSHIP
High school juniors, seniors and undergrad students with a 2.5 GPA or higher may apply to this monthly scholarship. Winners could receive a $500 award. You just need to write a short 250 word essay on why you deserve this award.
13. ANNUAL CREATE A GREETING CARD SCHOLARSHIP
Have some fun as you design an original greeting card to enter this scholarship contest. It is usually open to all 14 year old high school students. If you make it to the 100 finalists, your entry could be made public for voting.
14. BECAUSE COLLEGE IS EXPENSIVE SCHOLARSHIP
This may be an easy scholarship to win if you register. There are four awards of $500 each and the contest is open to all students who attend or plan to enroll within 24 months. This is for high school freshmen & seniors, adults heading back to school, current college and graduate students.
How Many Scholarships Should I Apply for?
Apply for as many scholarships with no essay as possible. Financial aid in the form of scholarship money lessens the need to borrow student loans. It may help eligible students cover many higher education related expenses. Average tuition and fees cost $21,733 in 2019 to 2020 at all public and private institutions according to the NCES. So, even if the application form may take longer, the payoff of seeing your name in the scholarship winners may be worth the time.
How Can I Improve My Chances of Winning Easy Scholarships?
To improve your chances winning free money for college, read the entire application. By fulfilling all the stated requirements, you may be able to improve your chances. Also, you may want to give yourself enough time to submit the application before the deadline.
If the award allows more than one entry, then apply to the same one multiple times. They tend to be random drawings so the more entries, the more chances of winning. You might also do a scholarship search every month to see if there are new ones to apply for.
Are No Essay Scholarships Legit?
Many college students wonder if scholarships no essay are& legit. Some even refer to them as sweepstake scholarships. In fact, they are like contests.
Many scholarships with no essay are from legit providers but you should be aware of scammers. Scammers ask for a fee, your banking, credit card or social security number so DON’T give these out. Also be aware of the term “guaranteed scholarships”. Many awards do not guarantee that you may win. Also giving out an email address may invite lots of spam and malware so it’s best not to click through any unfamiliar links.
Share this article
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Grants for College
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships By Major
- Scholarships By State
- Scholarships By Type
- Scholarships For Graduate Students
- Scholarships For High School Students
- Scholarships For Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. The information on this site is for informational and research purposes only and is not an assurance of financial aid.
Disclosure: Education Dynamics receive compensation for the featured schools on our websites (see “Sponsored Schools” or “Sponsored Listings” or “Sponsored Results”). So what does this mean for you? Compensation may impact where the Sponsored Schools appear on our websites, including whether they appear as a match through our education matching services tool, the order in which they appear in a listing, and/or their ranking. Our websites do not provide, nor are they intended to provide, a comprehensive list of all schools (a) in the United States (b) located in a specific geographic area or (c) that offer a particular program of study. By providing information or agreeing to be contacted by a Sponsored School, you are in no way obligated to apply to or enroll with the school.
The sources for school statistics and data is the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System.
This is an offer for educational opportunities that may lead to employment and not an offer for nor a guarantee of employment. Students should consult with a representative from the school they select to learn more about career opportunities in that field. Program outcomes vary according to each institution’s specific program curriculum.
Sponsored Meaning Explained
EducationDynamics receives compensation for the featured schools on our websites (see “Sponsored Ad” or “Sponsored Listings” or “Sponsored Results”). So what does this mean for you? Compensation may impact where the Sponsored Schools appear on our websites, including whether they appear as a match through our education matching services tool, the order in which they appear in a listing, and/or their ranking. Our websites do not provide, nor are they intended to provide, a comprehensive list of all schools (a) in the United States (b) located in a specific geographic area or (c) that offer a particular program of study. By providing information or agreeing to be contacted by a Sponsored School, you are in no way obligated to apply to or enroll with the school. Your trust is our priority. We at EducationDynamics believe you should make decisions about your education with confidence. that’s why EducationDynamicsis also proud to offer free information on its websites, which has been used by millions of prospective students to explore their education goals and interests. close
Top 24 No Essay Scholarships in March 2023 · $10,000 “No Essay” Scholarship · $2,000 Nitro College Scholarship – No Essay · $25,000 No Essay Scholarship · March
Although essays are not a requirement, some no essay scholarship applications may call for a video, artwork, music or other work samples/presentations in
Find College Scholarships - No Essay Required · Niche $25,000 No Essay Scholarship · Critical Teaching Needs Scholarship · Italian Catholic Federation · Granville P
Too Cool to Pay for School No Essay Scholarship · Scholarship Points $2,500 Monthly Scholarship · College Board Big Future Scholarships · Smart Owl
No-essay scholarships are any scholarships that don't require an essay to apply! Some no-essay scholarships require alternative application
Many non-essay scholarships exist, and we are sharing the best ones out there. · $1,000 January Scholarship · $50,000 ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship · $2,500
2023 No Essay Scholarships · Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship · Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship · Doodle for Google · Executive Women International
MONTHLY & QUARTERLY DEADLINES ; Hustle Tech & Business News No-Essay Scholarship, $10,000, First day of every month ; Scholarships 4 Moms Scholarship, $10,000
8 Scholarships Without Essays You Should Apply for in 2021 · Niche Monthly Scholarships · Ascent Community Champions Scholarship · Nitro College Scholarship
14 Easy College Scholarships You Should Apply This Year · 4. UNIGO MONTHLY AWARDS · 5. $10,000 SCHOLARSHIPPOINTS SCHOLARSHIP · 7. COLLEGEXPRESS $10,000 SCHOLARSHIP