- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
Top 140 Finance Research Paper Topics
Why finance topics? The search for interesting finance topics is a constant one. Of course, this is understandable because knowledge of hot topics in finance puts you ahead of the game. Students or researchers who major in business will, at one point or the other in their careers, make presentations, and submit research papers, essays, or projects. With the headache of writing these papers aside, the challenge of picking finance topics always looms around. We have, therefore, carried out extensive research to present you with these 30 finance topics that will make your paper worth reading! When in doubt, this list of finance topics will surely come in handy to shed some light on that darkness!
Finding Excellent Topics in Finance
We offer you 30 researchable topics in finance. But why should we only catch fish for you if we can teach you how to fish too? The need to find unique topics in finance is on the increase. Here are some excellent tips that will help you choose appropriate finance topics:
- Find out unanswered questions from previous research works or develop on areas that require additional study.
- Read several theses to form ideas.
- Check economics topics . They may be more general but you can narrow down some of them.
- Search online for related topics that are unique, or make them unique to suit your purpose.
- Discuss your chosen topic with other students or people who have experience writing dissertations asking for their input.
Research Topics In Finance
In financial research, unique topics are pivotal to the overall success of the study. The reason for this is simple. Now put yourself in the shoes of professors who have read hundreds of theses and essays. They already know common topics that students like to write or work on. A hot research topic in finance will surely catch the attention of your professor and will likely earn you better grades. Writing finance research papers becomes much easier when you have superb finance research topics.
Here is a finance research topics list that will spark people’s interest in your research work and make your finance research paper worth reading! Ready for these research topics in finance? Read on!
- Merger and Acquisition: An Analytical Study of the Benefits and Set-backs.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model: Possible Solutions to its Inadequacies.
- Global Financial Crisis: A Critical Study of the Role of Auditors and Stakeholders.
- The Impact of Manipulating the Commodity Market on Future Commerce.
- Continuous-time Models: An exhaustive Comparative Analysis of its Application in Divers financial Environments.
- How Speculations Undermine the Stability of Banking in Asian Markets.
- Branding: Its Effect on Consumer Behavior.
- An effective strategy for managing inventory and controlling your budget.
- An analytical report on the various investments in tax-saving products.
- Using a systematic investment strategy to build stability for retail investments.
- How income tax is planned and implemented in India’s economy.
- A detailed analysis of how the Indian banking system operates.
- How does multi-level marketing work in different economies around the world?
- A detailed report on electronic payment and how it can be improved.
- A case study regarding senior citizen investment portfolios.
- Are there potential risks and rewards when comparing savings to investments?
- Is ratio analysis an effective component of financial statement analysis?
- How the Indian economy functions with its current banking operations.
Finance Research Topics For MBA
Here are some great finance research topics you can use toward your MBA. It’s sure to intrigue your professor and get you to look at finance from a different perspective.
- Investment analysis of a company of your choice.
- A detailed report on working capital management.
- Financial plans and considerations for saving taxes and salaried employees.
- A detailed analysis of the cost and costing models of the company of your choice.
- The awareness of investments in financial assets and equity trading preference with financial intermediaries.
- The perspective of investors and their involvement with life insurance investments.
- A detailed analysis of the perception of mutual fund investors.
- The comparative study between UIL and the traditional products.
- A detailed report on how the ABC company manages cash.
Corporate Risk Management Topics
These are some key topics you can use relating to corporate risk management.
- A detailed report on the fundamentals of corporate risk management.
- The analytical concepts relating to effective corporate and financial management within a company.
- How does corporate risk management affect the financial market and its products?
- What are risk models and how are they evaluated?
- How is market risk effectively measured and managed in today’s economy?
- How can a company be vigilant of potential credit risks they can face?
- What are the differences between operational and integrated risks in the corporate world?
- Is liquidity an effective strategy to lower financial risk to a company?
- How risk management can connect with and benefit investment management.
- The current issues that are affecting the modern marketplace and the financial risks they bring.
Healthcare Finance Research Topics
These are some key topics you can use relating to healthcare finance research.
- Is it better for the government to pay for an individual’s healthcare?
- The origins of healthcare finance.
- An analysis of Canada and their healthcare finance system.
- Is healthcare financing a right or a privilege?
- The changing policies of healthcare in the U.S.
- Can healthcare be improved in first-world countries?
- Can the healthcare system be improved or remade?
- How much influence does the government have on healthcare in a country?
- The impact of growing global health spending.
- Is free healthcare achievable worldwide?
Corporate Finance Topics
Corporate finance deals with processes such as financing, structuring of capital, and making investment decisions. It seeks to maximize shareholder value by implementing diverse strategies in long and short-term financial planning.
Corporate finance research topics broadly cover areas like tools for risk management, trend research in advanced finance, physical and electronic techniques in securities markets, research trends in advance finance, investment analysis, and management of government debt. The following corporate finance topics will surely minimize any risk of mistakes!
- Using the Bootstrapped Interest Rates to Price Corporate Debt Capital Market Instruments.
- Corporate Organizations: The Impact of Audit Independence on Accountability and Transparency.
- Buybacks: A Critical Analysis of how Firms can Buy Back at Optimal Prices.
- Merge and Acquisitions: Reasons why Firms still Overpay for bad Acquisitions.
- Corporate Finance: Ethical Concerns and Possible Solutions.
- Understanding the investment patterns relative to smaller and medium-capitalization businesses.
- A detailed analysis of the different streams of investment relating to mutual funds.
- Equity investors and how they manage their portfolios and perception of potential risks.
- How does investor preference operate in the commodity market in Karvy Stock Broking Limited?
- An analysis of the performance of mutual funds in the public and private sectors.
- Understanding how Videcon manages its working capital.
- The Visa Port trust and how it conducts ratio analysis.
- How the gold monetization scheme has affected the Indian economy and banking operations.
- How does SWIFT work and what are the potential risks and rewards?
- A detailed analysis of the FMC and SEBI merger.
Business Finance Topics
Every decision made in a business has financial implications. It is, therefore, essential that business people have a fundamental understanding of finance. To show your knowledge, you must be able to write articles on finance topics in areas such as financial analysis, valuation, management, etc. Here are some juicy business finance topics!
- Application of Business Finance: Its importance to the Business Sector.
- The Importance of Business Finance in the Establishment of Business Enterprises.
- Modernization of Business: Roles of Business Finance in Business Modernization.
- A detailed study on providing financial aid to self-help groups and projects.
- Is tax an effective incentive for selling life insurance to the public?
- Understanding how the performance of mutual funds can change within the private and public sectors.
- Is there a preference for different investment options from financial classes?
- A detailed analysis of retail investors and their preferences and choices.
- A study on investors and their perspective on investing in private insurance companies.
- How analyzing financial statements can assess a business’s performance.
- Increasing the accountability of corporate entities.
- Ethical concerns connected to business finance and how they can be managed.
- The level of tax paid by small to medium businesses.
International Finance Topics
As the world is now a global village, business transactions occur all around the world. No more are we limited to local trade, and this is why the study of international is essential and relevant. Here are some international finance topics that will suit your research purpose!
- Stock Exchange: How Important are the Functions of a Bank Office?
- Global Economic Crises: Possible Precautions to prevent Global Financial crisis.
- Bond Rating: the Effect of Changes on the Price of Stocks.
- How the Banking Industry can Decrease the Impact of Financial Crisis.
- Is it possible for a country to budget funds for healthcare for the homeless?
- The negative impact of private healthcare payments on impoverished communities.
- What sectors in healthcare require more funding at the moment?
- The dilemma of unequal access to adequate healthcare in third world countries.
- Can cancer treatment be more inexpensive to the public?
- The problem with the high pricing of medication in the U.S.
- Is there a better way to establish healthcare financing in the U.S?
- What are the benefits of healthcare finance systems in Canada and the UK?
- How can third-world countries improve their healthcare systems without hurting their economy?
- Is financing research a priority in healthcare and medicine?
- Does free healthcare hurt the tax system of a country?
- Why is free and privatized healthcare present in different economies?
- How does government funding affect healthcare finance systems?
- How do patient management systems work?
- Where does affordable healthcare financing fit in growing economies?
- The economic impact of COVID-19 in various countries.
- The healthcare policies of the Serbian government.
Finance Research Paper Ideas
Writing a research paper requires an independent investigation of a chosen subject and the analysis of the remarkable outcomes of that research. A finance researcher will, therefore, need to have enough finance research paper topics from which to choose at his fingertip. Carefully selecting a finance thesis topic out of the many finance research papers topics will require some skill. Here are some exciting finance paper topics!
- Behavioral Finance versus Traditional Finance: Differences and Similarities.
- Budgetary Controls: The Impact of this Control on Organizational performance.
- Electronic Banking: The Effect of e-Banking on Consumer Satisfaction.
- Credit and Bad Debts: Novel Techniques of management in commercial Banks.
- Loan Default: A Critical Assessment of the Impact of Loan Defaults on the Profitability of Banks.
- A detailed analysis of the best risk management methods used in the manufacturing industry.
- Identifying and measuring financial risks in a derivative marketplace.
- Exploring the potential risks that can occur in the banking sector and how they can be avoided.
- The risks that online transactions bring.
- What are the methods used to ensure quantitive risk management is achieved?
- A better understanding of policy evaluation and asset management.
- What makes traditional finance so different from behavioral?
- The significance of budgetary control in a corporate organization.
- How do loans benefit the profitability of banks?
- How do commercial banks assist their clients that are in bad debt?
- The various considerations we need to be aware of before making investment decisions.
Personal Finance Topics
Personal finance covers the aspects of managing your money, including saving and investing. It comprises aspects such as investments, retirement planning, budgeting, estate planning, mortgages, banking, tax, and insurance. Researching in this area will surely be of direct impact on the quality of living. Here are some great personal finance topics that are eager to have you work on them!
- Evaluation of Possible Methods of Saving while on a Budget.
- The Effect of Increase in Interest Rate and Inflation on Personal Finance.
- Benefits of Working from Home to both Employers and Employees.
- Will dental services be considered an essential medical service soon?
- Is affordable or free healthcare a right that everyone should be entitled to?
- The best ways to save money while on a tight budget.
- What happens to personal finance when inflation and interest rates rise?
- The financial benefits of working from home.
- Does innovations in personal finance act as an incentive for households to take risks?
- A detailed analysis of credit scores.
- The importance of credit and vehicle loans.
- A detailed analysis of employee benefits and what should be considered.
- The effect of tax on making certain financial decisions.
- The best ways to manage your credit.
- The difficulties that come with mobile banking.
Finance Topics For Presentation
Sometimes, you may need to present a topic in a seminar. The idea is that you can whet the appetite of your audience with the highlights of your subject matter. Choosing these finance seminar topics requires a slightly different approach in that you must be thoroughly familiar with that topic before giving the presentation. Interesting and easy-to-grasp finance topics are, therefore, necessary for presentations. Here are some topic examples that fit perfectly into this category.
- Analysis of the Year-over-Year Trend.
- Maximizing Pension Using Life Insurance.
- The Architecture of the Global Financial System.
- Non-communicable diseases and the burden they have on economies.
- Is there a connection between a country’s population and its healthcare budget?
- The spending capability of medical innovations in a third-world economy.
- The long-term effects of healthcare finance systems in the U.S.
- A detailed analysis of pharmaceutical marketing in eastern Europe.
- Understanding the reduction in medical expenses in Greece.
- Private payment for healthcare in Bulgaria.
- A complete change in healthcare policy worldwide. Is it necessary?
- The significance of electronic banking on the public.
- The evolution of banking and its operations.
So here we are! Surely, with this essay on finance topics that you have read, you’ll need only a few minutes to decide your topic and plunge into proper research! If you need professional help, don’t hesitate to contact our economics thesis writers .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
Financial Research Paper Topics - The Complete List to Choose From
A search for the right financial research paper topic is constant. Indeed, we can understand this because knowing the reasonable topics in finance puts us ahead of the game. Students majoring in business are obliged to make presentations and submit essays, projects, and research papers on banking and accounting at one point in their career.
The challenges of picking the best finance topics are, however, always within. For this reason, we’ve done extensive research and have composed a great list of financial research paper topics and divided them into groups for you to choose from.
If you’re in doubt about how to choose your topic, we’ve got that covered too. Read our easy guide on which steps to take to ensure your paper topic is appropriate, along with our vital tips on what to pay attention to when choosing them.
How to choose Financial Research topics?
To choose the proper topic and get prepared for the process of research paper writing , you should first explore something that nobody has explored so far. Other than that step of selecting a unique topic, here are some other helpful tips we recommend in selecting the best and most appropriate financial research topic:
- Find a question that has no answers yet in the field of your study and give it additional research to find a suitable solution;
- Read several finance theses and papers to get a good idea for choosing your topic;
- Always find a general viewpoint for your financial research topic and use your study to narrow it down to something specific;
- Do online research and find what topics may be a burning issue to work on them. This type of research will make the research paper topic valid, compelling, suitable for your particular research, and unique;
- Talk about your topic with your friends or other people who have experience in writing papers. You can consult your professors too.
List of finance topics to write about
We offer you a list of exciting finance topics you can write about divided into groups. This way, you can choose the best topic from your target group and make sure you can cover it to a T. Have fun researching.
Interesting finance topics
Perhaps you want to write an interesting business paper. You’ll need to choose among some of the most recurring finance paper topics and write a persuasive paper. Here’s our list of the ten options we find most engaging.
- A comparative study on the set-backs and benefits of acquisition and merger
- Possible solutions to the Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Future commerce and the impact of manipulating commodity
- A comparative analysis of the Continuous-time model application
- Building stability for retail investors using the Systematic Investment Strategy
- US’ economy and income tax
- How does the American economy function with the current banking operations
- Financial statement analysis and the ratio analysis - is it a practical component?
- Senior citizen investment - a case study of this portfolio
- Multi-level marketing and its applications in different economies of the world
Research topics for finance students
Finance students have to write research papers throughout their years of study. Sometimes, it may be hard to find the most engaging financial topics to write about, which is why our list should help.
- The differences and similarities between traditional finance and behavioral one
- Consumer satisfaction in e-banking
- The best risk management methods for the manufacturing industry - a detailed analysis
- A derivative marketplace and its financial risks - identification and measuring
- Potential risks for the banking sector and how to avoid them?
- The new technologies behind banking in commercial banks
Finance research topics for MBA
The following list of research topics in finance would help you intrigue your professors and look at the discipline from a new perspective.
- Investment analysis of your chosen company
- Capital management - a detailed report
- Saving taxes - considerations and financial plans
- Life insurance investments and the involvement of investors in them
- A comparative analysis between traditional products and UIL
Public finance topics
Public finance topics are a type of finance research paper topics that covers taxation, government borrowing, and other aspects.
- Accounting and government budgeting
- The austerity related to finance and government education
- The theory and practice of government taxation
- How does the government raise money through borrowing
- The government’s revenue collection plan
- Budgeting and accounting of the government
International research topics in Finance
Since business transactions are happening worldwide, and local trade is no longer the only option, we must study international business.
- What can we do to prevent global economic crises?
- Can the banking industry lower the impact of the recurring financial crisis?
- Can a country achieve funding healthcare for homeless people?
- Which sectors of healthcare need more funding?
- The problems of high prices of medication in the US
Healthcare finance research topics
Here are some of the most relevant topics for healthcare finance:
- What’s better - paid or free healthcare?
- Healthcare finance - the origins
- Is financing healthcare a privilege or a right?
- Healthcare policies in the U.S. through history
- How can first-world countries improve healthcare?
- How much impact does the government have on its healthcare?
- Can we achieve worldwide free healthcare?
Corporate finance topics
Corporate finance deals with structuring capital, financing, and making decisions for each investment. The following list of research topics in finance covers ways to make minimal mistakes in this field.
- Possible solutions to ethical concerns in corporate finance
- Small and medium-capitalization businesses - understanding their investment patterns
- Investment for mutual funds - a detailed analysis of its different streams
- How do equity investors manage their potential risks
- What are the potential pros and cons of SWIFT, and how does it work?
Business finance topics
Each decision we make in business has some financial implications. Therefore, we must understand the fundamentals to write finance topics that require management, analysis, valuation, etc.
- Establishing business enterprises and the application of business finance
- Business modernization and the role of business finance
- Selling our life insurance - Is tax an effective incentive here?
- Who do mutual funds change within the public and private sectors?
- Different investment options for different financial classes - Is there a preference?
- The choices and preferences of investors - A detailed analysis
- The investors’ perspective on investing in private insurance companies
- Corporate entities and increasing their accountability
- Business finance and its ethical concerns
- Small to medium business tax payments
Personal finance topics
Personal finance is a susceptible area, as we all like to tend to our finances appropriately. Here are some of the most exciting burning issues in this field:
- Possible saving strategies while you’re on a budget - An evaluation
- The effect of inflation and the increase in the interest rate on personal finance
- Employees and employers working from home - what are the benefits?
- Is free health care or affordable healthcare a common right every citizen should have?
- What are the best ways to save money when you’re on a budget?
- Credit scored - a detailed analysis
- The importance of vehicle and credit loans
- How does tax impact making our financial decisions?
- What are the best ways to properly manage credit?
- Mobile banking and its difficulties
Yes, choosing among numerous financial research paper topics can sometimes be overwhelming. Still, we’ve laid out all the inspirational ideas for them in categories so that you can find your best pick fast and easily. If you feel like you can’t write that paper yourself, that’s okay too.
Contact our services at Study Clerk for some first-class research writing. On the other hand, if you feel like you are a professional in this field, we have you covered for that too. You can write research papers for money through our service and make extra cash from your writing skills.
If you have any additional questions about finance research topics, please contact our college paper help . Our team of experts will tend to all of your questions promptly.
Order your paper now!
- Marketing Research Paper Topics
- List of 78 Top Cyber Security Topics for Research
- 50+ Best Topics for Research in Computer Science
- 50+ Best Astronomy Research Topics You Can Write About
- 50+ Inspiring Animal Research Topics
- Services Paper editing services Paper proofreading Business papers Philosophy papers Write my paper Term papers for sale Term paper help Academic term papers Buy research papers College writing services Paper writing help Student papers Original term papers Research paper help Nursing papers for sale Psychology papers Economics papers Medical papers Blog
80 Amazing Finance Research Topics for Academic Papers
Selecting unique finance research topics is very important for the success of a study. Unfortunately, many students struggle to choose good research topics in finance. Selecting an interesting topic will earn you extra points. It will impress the educator to award you more marks. And, this will go a long way in boosting your grades. If struggling to choose finance topics for your papers, you will find great ideas to choose from here.
Choosing Finance Research Topics- Tips & Hints
To select hot topics in finance, go for unique ideas. Explore what has not been explored. Here are useful tips and hints to guide you when choosing your finance research paper topics.
Find and answer unanswered questions in your study field that need additional research. Read several papers and theses to get some ideas for your topics. Start from a general viewpoint and narrow down to your area of study. Search for hot finance topics online and work on them to ensure they are unique and suitable for your research. Discuss your selected topics with friends and experienced research paper writers.
Follow these tips to choose the right finance paper topics depending on your study goal. Also, talk to your supervisor or educator about your topic ideas. This will enable you to work on a topic that will enable you to accomplish your study goals.
Interesting Finance Research Papers Topics
Perhaps, you want to write papers on some of the most interesting topics in finance. In that case, consider some of the ideas in this list of finance topics.
- Discuss the execution of the financial policy in the United States of America
- What is the role of financial mechanisms in financial policies’ execution?
- Can finance be used as a tool for regulating the economies?
- What role do financial markets play in the distribution and mobilization of financial resources?
- Discuss the financial challenges that joint-stock companies face
- Discuss financial resources mobilization by joint-stock companies
- What are the financial functions of social security?
- Discuss financial budgets as economics tools
- Discuss the development and formation of financial resources by non-profit organizations
- Discuss the utilization and distribution of incomes for economic growth by enterprises
- Are taxes the price for state-rendered services?
- Discuss the principles on which the taxation systems are built
- What is the economic importance of the taxes paid by different legal entities
- What is the financial role of insurance in economic development?
- What is the economic importance of taxation?
- Discuss the best ways of managing the national debt
- Discuss the major expense items in the state budget
- Discuss financial system development in the United States during the 19 th century
- Discuss financial integration in developed countries
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of the budget system?
This category also has some of the best finance topics for presentation. Nevertheless, extensive research is required to find relevant and important information to talk about when handling these topics.
The Best Corporate Finance Topics
This category also has some of the most interesting finance topics. If interested in corporate finance, here are some of the best topics to consider for your research paper.
- What role does speculation play in undermining the stability of banking in Asian markets?
- What determines financial policies in non-banking and banking institutions?
- Analyze the continuous-time model’s applications in financial environments
- How does the size of a company affect financial decision making?
- Discuss financial decision making in family-led institutions
- How are financial products’ lifecycles traced in the banking sector?
- Discuss corporate finance decision-making in the unstable stock markets
- Discuss the evaluation of financial instruments’ lifecycle in the United Kingdom’s financial sector
- Discuss the credit management process of the leading banking institutions globally
- Discuss the role and impact of crowdfunding on the practices of conventional contracts
- Discuss the role and effect of government’s intervention in the volatile financial markets globally
- Discuss trustee boards and resource allocation in charity organizations
- Discuss the financial management challenges and practices of multinationals
- Discuss financial assets’ tangibility status and contribution to company development
- Discuss cash flows valuation and relevance to non-financial and financial institutions
- What role does technological connectivity play in the management of integrated financial systems of multinationals?
- How relevant is the accounting and financial management across the world?
- Analyze corporate risk-taking behavior as compared to the attitudes of individual board members towards risk
- Discuss the latest corporate finance innovation
- How the institution’s age determine its capital structure choices.
These are some of the best business finance topics. You can use these corporate finance research topics as ideas for guiding you to generate yours.
Amazing Public Finance Topics
Public finance entails the study of the importance and role of a government in any economy. Therefore, research topics in public finance can analyze the impact of government borrowing, taxation, and other aspects. Here is the best finance research topics list to consider in this category.
- Discuss government education and austerity when it comes to finance
- Discuss the government’s taxation practice and theory
- Discuss how the government uses taxation to raise revenue
- Explain how governments raise money through borrowing
- How do governments disburse the raised revenue?
- Discuss how the government plans its revenue collection
- How do governments control and account for the money raised through taxation?
- Discuss government budgeting and accounting
- Discuss the administration and design of the public finance systems
- Discuss how public finance management affects the economic behaviors of different companies
- How does public finance affect nonprofit organizations
- What are the effects of different activities in the public finance sector on the markets
- How does public finance management affect economic efficiency?
- What are the effects of politics on public finance?
- What are the social effects of the poor management of public finance?
- How the relationship of a government and the World Bank affect a country’s economy
- How do hedge funds increase affect the economy of a country?
- How do public finance policies affect the growth of businesses?
- How the government can use public finance in boosting the growth of SMEs
- How does population growth affect public finance
These are also great finance debate topics. However, extensive research should be done to write great papers on such topics.
International Finance Research Topics
For some students, international finance topics overlap with international economics topics. But, topics in this category touch on cross-country finances. Here are some researchable topics in finance that touches on cross-country deals.
- Global recessions and financial forecasts accuracy
- A systematic review of the most important international finance concepts
- Discuss the role of international finance corporation in most developing countries
- Discuss the risk-taking attitude that is exhibited by most global banks
- How does a common currency affect the European Union?
- Explore the causes and solutions to the Euro Crisis
- Is the Greek Exit from the Euro-zone preventable or inevitable?
- How will the liberalization of the emerging market economy affect the global economy?
- Should Yuan be devalued?
- How did the gold standard operate during the classical period (1870 to 1914)?
- To what extent did the International Foreign Policy of Korea contribute to the Global Financial Crisis?
- What were the effects of the sovereign debt crisis in Spain and Italy on the global economy?
- What are the negative and positive implications of the reformation of the IMF?
- In what ways can the economic growth of China be sustained?
- How can the economic growth of China benefit the global markets?
- Are the current stress tests vigorous in preventing another world-wide financial meltdown?
- Can international macroeconomics help in solving international financial problems?
- Discuss the international financial reporting standards
- What determines the exchange rates?
- How can fixed exchange rates affect global trade?
These are the major categories of finance thesis topics and examples. However, you can also consider healthcare finance topics. But, this category also relates to public finance. Nevertheless, all ideas discussed here are great sources of inspiration for crafting unique topics for research papers. You can also find great finance seminar topics for a presentation from this list.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2013-2023 MyPaperDone.com
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
Finance Research Paper Topics
80 finance research paper topics.
Get a writing assignment for a finance research paper? Still, weigh what topic to choose? The list of 80 top topics on finance will save you from an ongoing headache! Because you should no longer look for a stellar finance topic, you can choose it from the list below! A team of skilled writers has prepared it to help you with research paper writing!
3 Tips on How to Select the Best Finance Research Paper Topic?
Need help on how to choose an appropriate topic for a finance research paper? Professional tips from experts will assist you with that! If you should take just three essential points into account, you will increase your chances to get an A+ grade for your paper a few times! Continue reading and find out what they are!
Try to find an aspect that is very relevant to your study. It may be an ongoing issue or a topic that reflects the reasons for some processes, trends, etc. It is not the primary requirement that the topic can not cover historical aspects. It can do, but it should have a relation to the modern world. It is always a reasonable decision to choose some events that are milestones in the finance sphere. Don’t miss checking current trends and decide on this basis. So, the only demand, in this case, is the relevance of the topic.
Your finance research paper should not be fantasy. This point is not about that. It implies that your topic should be thrilling, fascinating, and always consist of understatement and even ambiguity on some scale. The person who sees the heading of your paper should feel interested in reading it but not missing it. Formulate the topic correctly. Make sure that you can convey the main message in your topic.
Your topic should be clear and concise. Avoid complex word combinations and sentences. Try to make it as simple as possible. It does not imply, however, that you should not use professional terminology. It is more about construction and how you formulate your topic. The maximum number of words in the topic should not exceed 15. Of course, there are exceptions to this rule.
List of Finance Research Paper Topics
- History of the emergence of funds: Milestones
- Types of funds
- The essence and importance of financial management
- Assessment of the financial condition of the enterprise
- Fundamental concepts of financial management
- Public finance structure
- Influence of finance on the development of market relations
- The main functions of finance
- The evolution of finance in the course of the development of commodity and money relations
- Financial management in the banking sector
- Features of control of funds in different countries
- Types of financial markets
- Securities: The behavior of economic entities in the securities market
- Features of financial reporting at the enterprise
- Organization of finance in non-profit organizations
- Financial management methods
- The central bodies and institutions for managing the financial system in the world
- The relationship of funds with other economic categories
- Fundamentals of the theory of finance
- Features of the financial systems of developed countries
20 Finance Related Topics for Research Paper
- The essence and significance of the financial analysis of the activities of production and non-production facilities
- Organization of travel agency finances
- Characteristics of financial control and audit in the US and UK
- Features of the purchase and sale of securities
- Providing financial management for small businesses
- The role of finance in social reproduction
- The concept of bank loans
- Government revenues and expenditures
- Financial Needs Assessment
- Fundamental methods and criteria for the effectiveness of financial management
- Organization of finance in commercial organizations
- The behavior of firms in the context of inflation
- The impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the foreign economic activity of enterprises
- Leasing: essence and meaning
- Development of the financial plan of the organization
- Basic methods of calculating interest
- The essence and significance of monetary policy
- Organization of financial control in a market economy
- The role of funds in solving social problems
- Risk management in the financial sector
20 Corporate Finance Research Paper Topics
- Corporate bonds as a source of financing for the global economy
- Analysis of the “hurdle” rate of return of the corporation
- Investing in fixed income securities in emerging capital markets
- Venture capital and venture capital financing in the global capital market
- Pricing models for underlying assets
- The role of financial and analytical agencies in the analysis of systematic corporate risk
- Empirical studies of the CAPM model
- Corporate governance, investment risks, and company value: Research and practical experience
- Planning the capital structure of the corporation
- Using the method of real options in the development of corporate investment policy
- The use of options in the assessment of the risky corporate debt
- Analysis of the cost of capital of a corporation with a complex capital structure
- Dividend Policy Models: International studies
- Building a model for analyzing the effectiveness of mergers and acquisitions in an industrial or banking business
- The motives for the corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Bankruptcy as a way to restructure a corporation
- Financial solutions in the corporate restructuring strategies
- Financing mergers and acquisitions.
- Using the method of economic profit in project analysis
- Corporate control market on an international scale
20 Great Finance Research Paper Ideas
- Financial management and its fundamental indicators
- Financial literacy and how it affects the global economy
- Mainstream economic indices and why businesses should take them into account
- Cashback and its structure: Another financial pyramid or effective finance instrument?
- E-money and how it can influence the world finance market?
- Time value of money: Why you should know it
- Net assets: calculation, increase, comparison with the authorized capital, negative net assets
- Financial pyramids in the history of the formation of the global financial market
- The global financial crisis and spread of their consequences in the era of globalization
- Securities market and its development in the third decade of the 21st century
- Financial shocks: What are they and how to prevent their emergence?
- Stock exchange: Global indexes and how to analyze them?
- Global financial centers and their role for the international capital markets
- Financial engineering: Derivatives
- Financial corporate policies in the era of digitalization
- Public issuance of securities in 2022: Mainstream trends
- Finance market capitalization: Approaches to calculating it
- Stakeholders’ approach to the market value of a company
- Fintech as a factor of innovative development of the financial market
- Crisis management in global financial businesses
Need Help w/ Research Paper Topics About Finance?
If finance is not your major or you do not feel confident about what appropriate topic for a finance research paper to choose, do not weigh anymore and apply to professional paper writers . Every expert has competence in a large number of fields. So, it will not be a problem for them to handle your finance research paper at a high level.
Leave your request on one of the trustworthy services and buy a top-quality research paper on finance in a few minutes. You should not choose a topic if you can not make a final decision. You can entrust all that to specialists with vast expertise. Don’t hesitate to place an order and get an A+ paper in advance of your deadline!
01.09.2020 in Finance
TOP 20 FINANCE RESEARCH PAPER TOPICS
Top 20 finance research paper topics.
A research paper is a form of academic writing that requires investigative skills to recover outcomes of a topic and in turn analyze those outcomes to draw conclusions and make recommendations. In finance, there are a countless number of topics that a person can research on. Management of risk, organizational and corporate governance, investment and so many more are only a small part of what this discipline entails. But before we begin delving into the common finance research paper topics it is important to understand finance itself.
What is finance? In simple terms, finance is the management of money. However, this process of management includes activities such as forecasting, saving, lending, borrowing, and investing. Finance is but a lead within which lies a conglomerate of other activities associated with investments, money, capital markets, credit, debit or leverage, and banking. A profession in finance has for a long time been rewarding by taking an edge over almost every other course out there. But in this myriad of topics where can finance students get resources to use when writing finance research papers? There exist several sites that focus on finance research paper topics on the internet.
Key Databases for Finance Papers
Before we can begin looking at the common topics in finance research papers, we first need to understand where one can obtain data to write essays and reports on finance. There are several peer-reviewed journals and articles for your finance papers. These articles are published in journals that request academics in the related field to review them before they are published. This review helps to maintain a credible flow of information on varying finance topics for research. The list below shows a number of those peer-reviewed journal articles :
- Business Source Complete
This database has a wide variety of business-related information providing case studies, reports, trade publications, and journals that cover every business-related discipline,
- Emerald Journals
This database covers all disciplines of academics providing access to ebooks and journals.
This covers all disciplines of academics providing books, journals, and conference proceedings.
- EconLit with Full Text
This database major in economics and has a number of theses, working papers, and journal articles.
This database covers all disciplines in academics with a search more edged towards business-related information. The site provides company profiles, dissertations, industry reports, newspapers, and journals.
- Web of Science
This database covers all disciplines in academics providing conference proceedings, books, and journals.
Other sources of finance research papers and finance research data include:
- Global Finance Data
This database provides returns for fixed income rates, exchange rates, equity data, price-earnings, indices, and prices.
- Informit Business Collection
This database provides reports, conference proceedings, books, and journals.
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
This database is accessible for free and it provides working papers, several academic documents, and journal articles.
This site covers international news through blogs, websites, trade publications, newswires, newspapers, and multimedia all as complete text.
How to Write a Perfect Finance Research Paper
Collecting and using the appropriate financial data is crucial to producing articulate finance reports and finance research papers both for corporate and academic purposes. This data could range from the financial background of a company, or the trend of an asset in the market, or the changes in the investment market. However, to begin collecting and analyzing this information, one ought to settle on a topic to avoid beating around the bush with a misguided on misinformed topic. So how do you make sure that your finance research paper is written to perfection? Below are steps to ensure you follow when writing a finance research paper or an essay in finance:
- Choose an appropriate research paper topic.
You’re in luck that this article aims at providing the top topics in finance research papers. Before choosing a winning research paper topic, it is important to understand the topic you are dealing with. Failing to know what you are writing about will lead you to take a lot of dead-end approaches hence wasting a lot of precious time. After understanding the question, look out for relevance of your topic and the course you are writing a research paper for. Finally, brainstorm ideas of topics that are possible for your finance research paper, and from these ideas, you will end up with one appropriate one.
- Strategize your writing
It is often said that if you intend to cut down a tree, spend more time sharpening the axe. Strategizing your writing involves steps taken to plan research paper actions before you begin the actual writing. This step ensures that you are more productive and ensures that while you write you spend less time. In writing a finance research paper, you will take several approaches to your writing. This could be observing, summarizing, evaluating, arguing, investigating, or analyzing. Keeping in mind the motive of your paper is crucial in this step. Here you shall gather ideas to inform your finance paper.
- Writing and editing
The writing of a finance research paper is the core of this process. There is not much that can be said about the actual writing if one has prepared enough and has settled on an appropriate topic for the research paper. However, man is to err. After writing there are definitely mistakes made in the paper. Not only that, but ideas may also change or new ones may come up. The purpose of editing your finance research paper is to fine line your copy into the most refined version of itself. Here are tips to follow in the process of editing and proofreading.
- Do not edit your paper immediately after finishing your writing. It is advisable to leave it for a day or a significant period of time before you begin your proofreading and editing.
- If possible to help you in proofreading and editing your paper. This could be a friend, a family member, or a classmate.
- When performing the editing do it in a chapter based-level. This helps you to reduce the workload since the finance research paper can be rather a long document.
- Employ different techniques in your editing. Looking out for grammatical errors, checking for a flow of logic, ensuring appropriate use of references, and several others.
- After editing, proofread the whole document again to ensure there was nothing that got overlooked.
The final version of the paper should not only exhume information but also confidence.
Top 20 Finance Research paper Topics
Looking at the process of writing an excellent research paper, it is evident that the selection of the topic is one of the cardinal steps of the entire process. Missing out on the best finance research topics can lead a writer to a difficult writing process. Having looked at how to choose the topic itself in the previous section, let us look at the top finance research topics that have been used over time. The list below outline the top 20 finance research paper topics in no particular order:
- The difference between behavioral finance and traditional finance
- The impact of budgetary control on organizational performance
- An analysis of the use of financial states in assessing corporate performance
- Ethical concerns associated with corporate finance and how they can be managed
- Heightening clarity and accountability in corporate organizations
- Management of huge credits in commercial banks in developing and/or developed countries
- Merits and demerits of mobile banking in developing and/or developed countries
- An analysis of credit management and bank lending practices in developing and/or developed countries.
- Relationship between electronic banking and customer satisfaction
- Investigating loan defaults and their effects on the profitability of banks
- Pluses and minuses of investment management
- Sustainability in relation to green governance for industries that are likely to pollute the environment.
- How corporate governance and institutional ownership relate to green patents’ generation.
- Implementation of risk management programs.
- Microfinancing and alleviation of poverty
- Transformation of the banking industry by Information technology (IT)
- Internal controls within accounting firms
- Corporate Social Responsibility issues in modern banking systems
- The integration of banks and cryptocurrency in a demonetized world
- Cybersecurity issues affecting online banking and online transactions
Consolidating these 20 topics, they can all fall under three categories of finance. These categories are as follows:
- Risk management – this is the area of finance that focuses on managing unforeseen financial events with the aim of mitigating the effect on the performance of the company or institution in question.
- Corporate governance – in this area of finance, the topics entail studying the systems of processes and rules of a given organization to understand its governance.
- Investment management – in this area of finance, the study focuses on the management of financial resources by a chosen financial body such as a bank. These resources could be commodities, fixed income instruments, equity, and alternative investments.
Understanding the broad areas first helps in narrowing down your options when picking a finance research paper topic. It is always advisable to not only focus on the areas of financial research that interest you as a writer but also on areas that are not exhausted. By doing so, your research stands a higher chance of adding more value to the existing financial research literature and data.
Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
110 Economics Essay Topics You Can Explore in Your Research
Updated 14 Dec 2022
Economics is one of the most important social sciences. As it discusses and studies the flow of value in our society, it impacts almost every aspect of our lives. It can also be effectively used to improve our modern society.
The list of economic essay topics is endless – the field focuses on multiple areas of human interactions on different scales. Choosing one of the economics topics for an essay relevant to your task and interesting to research can be hard. That’s why we’re here to help you.
💡 Tips for Choosing Interesting Economics Topics
Let’s review the main steps you can take to make the selection of topic ideas easier for you:
- Select the relevant field of study – economics is a broad field, so it is often divided into several subcategories, including micro- and macroeconomics, social economics, and many more. If you want to select relevant economics paper topics, first you need to determine the field you’re focusing on;
- Find something interesting to you – even the most interesting topics will not make for a good essay if they are not delivered well enough. Find something that you’re interested in learning more about and focus on economics essay questions connected to it;
- Make sure there are enough trustworthy data sources on the subject – like many other social studies, economics is often manipulated to prove a point or an agenda. Make sure the sources you use are relevant and trustworthy;
- Ensure you can keep the reader engaged – if most of your research will consist of raw data, it will most likely not be interesting to read. Make sure that the topic you choose is interesting and engaging enough for you to grasp the reader’s attention.
Among the main topics you can discuss in economics research are:
- Fundamental economics, cost to benefit analysis, and importance of decision-making;
- Macroeconomics, supply, and demand;
- Microeconomics, market structure, and strategies, competition;
- International economics, trade, market, and more;
- Personal economics, spending habits, personal investment;
- Social economics, class structure, the cultural impact of economics.
📈 List of Economics Essay Topics
These general topics explore the specifics of the field, its difference from other studies, and relevant questions in the modern state of this science.
- Happiness Is More Important Than Money: An Essay
- Threat of Sustained Inflation Growth in the Near Term
- Money and Happiness: An Essay
- Poverty, Illiteracy and Unemployment, or Why Does Education Matter? Essay
- Eurozone Crisis: Causes and Consequences
- Karl Marx and His View of Class Relations Under Capitalism
- Major Participants in the Indian Stock Market
- Surveillance Capitalism: An Essay
- The Importance of Fair and Equitable Compensation
- Essay on Effective Money Management
- Justifying the Fairness of Price Gouging Using Ethical Theories
- Assessing the Ethics of Price Gouging During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Adoption of the Euro: Pros and Cons
- Pros and Cons of Raising the Minimum Wage
- What Distinguishes Money from Other Assets in the Economy?
- The Benefits of Raising the Minimum Wage: An Essay
- How Did Industrialization Change the Social Class Structure?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Industrialization for American Society
- Credit Card as an Incredible Game Changer
- Choosing a Career Based on Money or Passion: An Essay
Essay Examples Relevant to Economics
- Minimum Wage
🌎 World Economics Essay Questions
- The Economic Effect Of Hosting Sports Mega-Events In Developing Countries
- The Problem of Political, Social and Economic Inequality in the Modern World
- The Economics Of The Olympic Games
- Third-world economics and how it can be boosted
- Economics of the globalized world
- Cultural economics: the importance of preserving the heritage of our world
- The impact of institutional economics
- The subject of world trade and its evolution
- World food systems: the economics of agriculture
- Overexploitation in the modern world economics
Essay Examples Relevant to World Economics
- Competitive Sports
- Economic Inequality
- Olympic Games
📊 Macroeconomics Essay Topics
Macroeconomics deals with economic systems as a whole. It is extremely important to discuss, as it can help to learn more about how well the system is performing and what can be done to improve it.
- The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Apple and the iPhone
- The Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on the Australian Economy
- The Importance of Studying Macroeconomics by Ordinary People
- Elements Influencing the Business Environment, Supply and Demand
- Impact of the Coronavirus Crisis Through Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Concepts
- Venezuela’s Macroeconomic Crisis of 2015-2019
- Overview of the Brazilian Economy
- Reflections on Whether Macroeconomics Needs Microfoundations
- Macroeconomic Trends and Their Impact on the Life of the Average Person
- Macroeconomics and Its Rationale in the Context of the Russian Federation
Essay Examples Relevant to Macroeconomics
📉 Microeconomics Essay Topics
Microeconomics, on the other hand, deals with the economy on an individual scale. Discussing the importance of personal decision making and how it impacts the system is actually just as important as paying attention to the large scale, so let’s take a look at the topics you can explore:
- Microeconomics and Its Main Functions
- Microeconomics and Business Management
- What I Learned in Microeconomics? Essay
- Models and Structures of Microeconomics and Their Usefulness for Public Policy Implementation
- The microeconomics look on the insurance industry
- Public and private relationships in microeconomics
- Potential evolution of microeconomics
- Microeconomics of migration
- Industrial organization
- Microeconomics on violent conflict territories
Essay Examples Relevant to Microeconomics
🏥 Healthcare Economics Essay Topics
- Role of Cost-Benefit and Cost-Effectiveness in Health Sector
- The Peculiarities Of Behavioral Economics
- Economics of complicated healthcare systems: resources and talent
- Economics of personalized healthcare
- Patient profitability: economics and ethics
- Healthcare logistics and economic problems
- Correlation between healthcare economics and patient satisfaction
- Economics of drug development
- Healthcare economics in emergency situations
- Economics of mental healthcare
Essay Examples Relevant to Healthcare Economics
- Cost Benefit
Consumerism Essay Topics
- Does Consumerism Lead To Happiness?
- Children Manipulative Consumerism On Media
- Advertising Effects On Consumerism: The Ways To Avoid Manipulation
- Negative Consequences Of Fashion Consumerism On Environment
- The Motif Of Consumerism in The Works Of Edward Albee And Andy Warhol
- The Relationships Between Advertising And Consumerism In The Super Bowl
- The Impact of Consumerism and Materialism on Modern American Society
- Reflections on How Materialism Led to the Development of a Two-Dimensional Society
- Sociological view on consumerism
- Boycott in the age of consumerism
Essay Examples Relevant to Consumerism
- Stress Management
💰 Finance Paper Topics
- A look at the field of e-finance
- Specifics of the corporate finance
- Personal finance management
- Behavioral aspects of finance
- Legal aspects of public and corporate finance
- Alternative finance: models with the most potential
- The role of culture in financial methods and approaches
- Rural and urban finance
- The importance of investments
- Examples of instability in finance
Essay Examples Relevant to Finance
- Corporate Finance
✏️ Socio-Economic Essay Topics
- Socio-economic Affirmative Action
- Drug Addiction's Socio-Economic Impact
- Feudalism as a Socio-Economic System in Medieval Europe
- Socio-Economic Systems of the Ottoman Empire
- Socio-Economic Burden on Schizophrenia Patients
- Facebook and Its Socioeconomic Impact
- Socio-Economic Consequences Of Human Trafficking
- A Critical Look at the Blockchain Revolution and Its Socio-Economic Impact
- Decomposing Socio-Economic Inequalities in Nutritional Status among Siblings: Impact of Birth Order
- The Socio-Economic Consequences of the Great Depression and the Dust Bowl
Essay Examples Relevant to Socio-Economic
- Affirmative Action
- Gender Equality
📖 Economic History Topics
- America's Social, Political, and Economic Rise in the Late 1800s and Early 1900s
- Slavery and Its Impact on American Economic Growth
- The Great Depression as the Largest Tragic Event in US History
- The Problem of Economic Security and Oppression of People in the XXI century
- Unemployment History behind Fiscal Policies: Analysis of New Deal Impact
- Women Equality: History, Discrimination And Challenges
- Critical Analysis of Economic Consequences of the Great Depression
- The Reasons Of East Asian Economic Miracle
- Cultural And Economic Background Of Child Labor In India
- Analytical Essay on the Positive and Negative Impacts of Industrial Revolution
Essay Examples Relevant to Economic History
- Progressive Era
- The New Deal
- Industrial Revolution
- Great Depression
💲 Tax Topics for an Essay
- Tax System And Its Principles
- Tax Avoidance Law And Its Effects
- Sales Tax On Newspaper In India
- Taxation: Types, Purpose And Importance
- Strategies For The Improvement Of Property Tax Collection In Tanzania
Essay Examples Relevant to Tax
- Effective Leadership
Human Development Essay Topics
- Essay on Human Resource Development and the Impact of Globalization on It
- Essay on Stages of Human Development
- Human Development from a Biological, Cognitive and Psychosocial Perspective
- The Importance of Human Development
- Essay on Human Development Theories
Essay Examples Relevant to Human Development
- Human Development
- Human Resources
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback, related blog posts, the most impressive social issues topics for essay or paper.
If you want to write an effective and engaging controversial essay, you definitely need to take into consideration the best social issue topics or ...
Beginners Guide on International Relations Essay Topics
Students who decide to study International Relations can help significantly in managing politics when they finish their studies. Choosing the right...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
147 Financial Crisis Essays & Examples
Looking for finance essay topics? You’re in the right place! The subject of financial economics is worth exploring.
💸 Top 10 Finance Essay Topics
🏆 top financial crisis essay examples, 💰 financial crisis essay topics, 👍 financial crisis research paper topics, 🏧 exciting financial essay topics, 📑 financial crisis topics for essays, ❓ research questions about financial crisis, 💯 free financial crisis essay topic generator.
A financial crisis means massive depreciation of financial assets. It usually happens in the forms of banking, currency, and debt crises. Though the issue is studied well, financial crises still occur in various parts of the world.
In your finance crisis essay, you might want to focus on financial management in turbulent periods. Another idea is to discuss what it takes to survive a global financial crisis. One more option is to compare various types of financial crises. Whether you are assigned an argumentative essay, analytical paper, or research proposal, this article will be helpful. Here we’ve collected financial crisis research paper topics, current essay titles, writing tips, and financial crisis essay samples.
- The financial system and its components
- The role of investors in the financial system
- Personal, corporate, and public finance
- Financial risk management
- Quantitative finance and financial engineering
- Behavioral finance: the psychology of investors
- Early history of finance
- History and development of money
- Experimental finance and its goals
- Mathematical modeling in financial markets analysis
- The Importance of Ethics in Business in Light of the Recent Global Financial Crisis The lack of concern for the overall good of the society stemmed from the increase in equity-based compensation to top executives which resulted in the declaration that “the paramount duty of management and board is […]
- Is Globalization the Main Culprit for the 2008 Global Financial Crisis? Globalization has eroded the powers and the sovereignty of the state, the role of the state to regulate and to steer forward the economy has been largely ignored at the expense of the market, these […]
- Ethical Aspects of the Financial Crisis Yet, they would agree that to some degree, the origins of the financial crisis can be traced to the immoral behavior of some individuals who attempted to maximize their own benefits of at the expense […]
- The 2008 Financial Crisis: Causes and Consequences Foster and Magdoff Perspective of 2008 Financial Crisis Foster and Magdoff theory that attempts to explain the 2008 financial crisis attributes it to broader factors of monopoly finance capitalism which is a function of a […]
- Regulation in the Financial Crisis 2008 While numerous claims have been put forth to explain the causes of the 2007-2009 financial crisis, there is almost a universal agreement that the major causes of the financial crisis was the combination of a […]
- Wesfarmers Limited and the Global Financial Crisis In order to put into perspective the effect of the GFC, we shall study the profitability of the firm from 2007 to 2010.
- Theories on Causes of Financial Crisis A financial system shock disrupted the situation and the prices of the houses fell and many people could not pay their loans.
- The Global Financial Crisis Every entity is faced with the inevitable reality of making financial decisions in the following departments; investment for instance where to open shop, dividends for example whether or not to pay and when, working capital […]
- Disadvantages of Developed Country (America) When 2008 Financial Crisis However, the scholars do not singly use this as a reason of terming a country as being developed but also adds on to the fact that people in that country should be having the freedom […]
- Cause of the Financial Crisis The reason for this is quite apparent it was namely the Democrats’ preoccupation with ‘combating poverty’ that resulted in passing of the infamous Community Reinvestment Act and in reinforcing its provisions through the course of […]
- Argentina’s Financial Crisis: A Critical Review of Causes and Effects The unprecedented expansion in the country’s markets and economy at large was attributed to the rise in agricultural exports. The country’s economy was heading in the right direction following the introduction of the convertibility system.
- Changes in Financial Markets and it impact on Recent Financial Crisis Due to the above reason, this study seeks to examine the reasons behind the changes in financial markets during the last 30 years and the role of these changes in the recent financial crisis.
- Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Healthcare Industry The global financial crisis threatened to lead to the total breakdown of the global economy. The global financial crisis reduced the funding of that the healthcare facilities received from the government.
- The 1997-1998 Asian Financial Crisis This growth was associated with “inflow of investments, improvements in technology, increases in education, a ready supply of labor as people moved from the countryside to the cities to work in factories, and reduced restrictions […]
- Impact of World Financial Crisis on the UAE Economy The decline in economic growth was reflected in the significant reduction in the country’s GDP. However, the profitability and growth of the sector reduced substantially in 2009 due to the following factors.
- Turkey’s 2000-2001 Financial Crisis The first crisis began at the early 90’s while the second began at the beginning of the 21st century. This led to the collapse of the exchange rate and the beginning of the country’s second […]
- The Recent Financial Crisis The financial crisis has been considered by most economists to be the worst crisis since the Great Depression as it contributed to the failure of major financial institutions in the U.S.and the decline of consumer […]
- Benefits of the Old Fashioned Business Models in the light of Global financial Crisis The purpose of this essay is to establish the benefits and drawbacks of old fashioned business models in the light of global financial crisis with reference to Airdrie bank of Lanarkshire in the UK.
- The 2008 global financial crisis Soros asserts that whereas the U.S.subprime mortgage market is believed to have prompted the current financial crisis, the basis of the crisis derived from the flawed practices and institutions of the current financial system.
- International Finance. Main Causes of Recent Financial Crisis One of the specific factors that can be attributed to the recent international financial crisis was the loss on housing mortgage loans due to the decline of mortgage prices in the market.
- Global Financial Crisis Impact on Australian and World Economies After affecting the banking and credit sectors in the US, the global crisis slowly crept to other countries and in the process became a world crisis.
- Global trade during the financial crisis (from 2006 to 2010) Each of the major trade regions of the world seemed to concentrate more on a given branch of trade and give their outputs to the rest of the world.
- The effect of the global financial crisis on political and financial risks The negative effects of the global financial crisis have been felt in most parts of the world i.e.in the advanced countries, the emerging markets and in the developing world.
- The effect of global financial crisis on Saudi Arabian economy The countries stability of the banking sector was also seen in the change in banking activities over the period of global financial crisis, the country recorded the worst banking growth rate in the years between […]
- The UK Banking Practice that led to financial crisis Crisis of the magnitude that was experienced is a real threat to the economy of any country and it is imperative for people to learn as much as they can to avoid the circumstance that […]
- The Global Financial Crisis and Capitalism for the Elite Rich This Ideology adopted by many if not all of the western nations upholds the private ownership of business and institutions and the owners of these entities are allowed to spread out as much as they […]
- What Caused the 2008 Financial Crisis in the USA? The opposite trends in the cost of mortgage credit and the housing prices also made the home owners participate more in the market since the risk of default was much lower.
- Global Financial Crisis of the United States Mortgage Industry The deterioration of economies called for government to take fast and immediate measures to rescue their nations; the United Nations for instance had to make policies that protected its local industry from the adverse effects […]
- Global Financial Crisis Initially, the collapse of AIG, the under-performance of Fallie Mac and Fannie Mac and the merging of the Bank of America and the Merrill Lynch were the start point of the financial problems in the […]
- The Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009 The two key sectors that take the blame for the financial crisis of 2008 and 2009 are the financial sector and the real estate industry.
- Minsky’s Economic volatility theory as an evaluation of Financial Crisis The modern Marxist, FSA, and organizational Keynesian perspectives associate the causes of the financial slow down with the implementation of the liberal development framework in 1970s when the “Accord of Detroit” development framework was ditched.
- Global Financial Crisis Causes and Impacts After a number of years since the first occurrence of the crisis, it is still not possible to explain fully the impact of the global financial crisis because the economic emergency keeps on hindering and […]
- Spain’s Financial Crisis The disproportionate growth in the real estate sector, coupled with the expansion of credit needed to finance it, is at the basis of the economic imbalances.
- Short-term decisions lead to the emergence of the global financial crisis Over the years, since the great depression in the 1930’s, the role of management seems to have diverted significantly from expectations as illustrated by the global financial crisis.
- American Financial Crisis It discussed the underlying causes of the crisis and the impact it has had on the economy of the United States.
- East Asian Financial Crisis of 1997-98 However, the quick actives responses by the states in the region helped in the quick aversion of the crisis and its impacts on the region’s economy.
- The Financial Crisis Causes: Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection The consequences were similar in most parts of the world with the main indicators being debt crises, high unemployment rates, a reduction in the number of home ownership facilities and the demand for the same, […]
- East Asian Financial Crisis Analysts have argued that the inherent problem with the approach in the region, especially in Japan, was primarily due to much involvement of the government in guiding the free economy.
- Eurozone Financial Crisis Henceforth, an analysis is drawn of the causes of crisis in the Eurozone. In addition, the effect of this Eurozone crisis did spread to other countries.
- Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2010 In particular, it has shown that many financial institutions are too much dependent on one another, and the collapse of one organization can result in the collapse of the entire system.
- Global Financial Crisis Problems This paper discusses the problem created by the global financial crisis and assesses the viability of the courses of actions taken to counter the problem.
- After the 2007-2010 Financial Crisis: Across the Chaos and Destruction to the Universal Order Because of the half-baked decisions concerning the integration in the Eurozone had been taken, the Great Britain had to sign the agreement with Brussels concerning the further economical steps, which is likely to drive to […]
- Cultural Change at Texaco and Financial Crisis The most important and influential challenge was the opportunity to solve the questions of exclusion and discrimination of the minorities and women from the company’s workforce in such high status posts like management.
- Effect of Global financial crisis on the Gulf Countries The financial crisis which hit the US in the late months of the year 2007 have over time spread to almost all other countries in the world.
- Impacts of Financial crisis on Bahrain Impacts of financial crisis on the country’s economy have accelerated debate within the mainstream of economics and many market analysts have devised economic stimulus plan to confront the crisis.
- Public Discourse under the Financial Crisis in the U.S and Canada The number of people that lost their jobs, the number of companies that ran into bankruptcy and dwindled in self-destruction through foreclosures and closures, the amount of money that was pumped into the economy by […]
- EU Financial Crisis: Risk Management Failures This is for example over- dependence on: the capability of managers to create returns.the merits of financial innovation in efficiently spreading returns and risks in the market, the sufficiency of data and models used for […]
- Carolina Panthers Financial Crisis While it was expected that the team could lose its operating income because of the losses it went through last season, the team emerged as one of the teams that profited greatly in the 2010/2011 […]
- The global financial crisis of 2008 The magnitude and the level of disruption of the global economies have led to speculation of various causes that has contributed to its occurrence.
- Financial Risk Management: Based on the 2008 Global Financial Crisis While it is believed that the U.S.subprime mortgage market might have prompted the occurrence of the global financial crisis, the primary cause of the crisis was founded on the flawed institutional practices and the instability […]
- States regulatory response to the current financial crisis Having been cited by the International Monetary Fund as the leading contributor towards the world economy in 2007, the onset of the financial crisis meant economic disaster to the state.
- The Financial Crisis Impacts on East Asian States The policy response to the currency crisis later led to a crisis in the financial institutions. The financial crisis was similar to the crisis that hit Mexico in 1995 and the difference was only on […]
- The Worst of the Global Financial Crisis Is Still To Come Therefore, considering the numerous flaws that exist in the global economic system and the fact that, most governments have deviated from addressing the real causes of the global financial crisis; hence, formulate strategies of avoiding […]
- Training and Skills Development Programs vs. the Global Financial Crisis The Level of education influences the rate of unemployment in an economy. The increase in gross domestic products is attributed to levels of education and employment.
- ‘What Went Wrong? An Initial Inquiry into the Causes of the 2008 Financial Crisis’ Additionally, failures at the managerial group also resulted in the crash as it led to a re evaluation of the cost of the agencies by the investors.
- Managing Financial Crises In this line, the financial institutions would have distributed the risk to all the stakeholders. The involvement of many players in the management systems of banks makes it out rightly difficult to blame banks for […]
- Global Financial Crisis: Corruption and Transparency Due to the large number of the emerging markets, the global financial regulators lacked a proper mechanism to handle the situation.
- Role of International Financial Institutions in 2008 Financial Crisis Even more disappointing is the fact that the financial regulatory standards that were in place were unable to anticipate and therefore avert the ramifications of the financial crisis before it happened as should have been […]
- Effects of Hedge Funds on the Global Financial Crisis The article titled “Do not Blame Hedge Funds for Financial Crisis, Study Says,” in 19th September 2012 issue of the The Wall Street Journal, attempts to remove the hedge fund from blame in the global […]
- Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the World The recent global financial crisis happened between the years 2007 and 2008 that was a serious threat to the financial markets in the United States and the rest of the world.
- The 2008 Financial Crisis In September 2008, the two giant mortgage companies faced the danger of bankruptcy as they had guaranteed close to half of the total mortgages in the US.
- US Financial Crisis Hit and Its Economy Effect He is an economist and runs a column in the Atlantic magazine on financial matters in the U.S. The article is by Lee Don, a columnist, and journalist in the U.
- Austerity Measures after of the World Financial Crisis That is why it becomes obvious that there is a great need in some austerity measures whose main aim is to overcome the results of the world financial crisis and guarantee the stability of the […]
- Financial Crisis in Greece: Origin and Aspects This essay seeks to establish the nature and origin of the crisis, Greece’s advantages and disadvantages in the Eurozone, and Greece’s fiscal policy.
- Financial Crisis of 2007-2008: Laws and Policies Nevertheless, one should not assume that the absence of legal safeguards is the only factor that led to this crisis since it is necessary to consider the development of the economy and lack of internal […]
- 2008 Financial Crisis in Dubai In order to address the collapse in the real estate market observed in Dubai in 2008, the Emirate’s authorities focused on elaborating stricter regulations on developers of the housing projects and on the buyers. 26 […]
- British Airways Performance and Global Financial Crisis This paper analyzes the performance of British Airways’ leadership in the wake of the global financial crisis. BA CityFlyer, which is a subsidiary of the British Airways, dominates operations in the London municipality airport.
- Financial Crisis of 2008 and Consumer Behavior Although the main cause of the global financial crisis that began in 2007 was the bursting of the housing bubble, economists largely agree that the ensuing recession was the outcome of a combination of several […]
- West Midlands Designers and Architects Ltd: Financial Crisis The second option, which is by merit, will favor the company’s future and also acceptable by a number of the current employees.
- American Financial Crisis and Its Prevention The interviewee brings about the idea of bureaucracy and political aspects that contributed to the problem, highlighting the corruption and ineffectiveness in the government when bailing out the institutions.
- 1997 Asian Financial Crisis and Its Consequences Beja explores the impacts the crisis had on these countries and the outcomes that occurred years after the end of the crisis.
- Financial Crisis and Its Impact on UAE Construction The determination of this research is to evaluate the enactment of construction corporations in the United Arab Emirates for the period of the pre and post worldwide eras of financial disaster, which is from 2006 […]
- The Shadow Banking System: Financial Crisis Source The so-called shadow banking system, comprised of numerous institutions operating outside the regulated banking system, has undoubtedly contributed greatly to the emergence of the latest global financial crisis.
- Reasons and Consistency of the Financial Crisis 2007-2008 The financial crisis that occurred in 2007-2008 is frequently defined as one of the major financial events at the beginning of the 2000s.
- Global Financial Crisis and Regulatory Responses In the aftermath of the crisis, the government through the Federal Reserve embarked on a mission to restore these financial institutions to their original position.
- Financial Crisis in Ferguson’s “The Ascent of Money” By Ferguson, the main purpose of the historian is to relieve humanity from the financial illusions on the examples of the past.
- Financial Crisis and Great Recession Causality The financial crisis is typically viewed as a primary factor behind the development of the Great Recession. Instead, the financial crisis of 2008 can be deemed a prerequisite of the Great Recession as well as […]
- Australian Banks in the Global Financial Crisis To understand how Australian banks managed the GFC, it is essential to pay attention to the very structure of its banking.
- The Global Financial Crisis and Its Effect The latest global financial crisis managed to restart a debate on the value of both the stakeholder as well as shareholder theories. This led to the managers being more attentive to the prices of the […]
- The Global Financial Crisis and Its Impacts In addition, a case of a company is studied to evaluate the impact of GFC on a particular firm, and consider the capability of the firm to survive the crisis.
- British and Dutch Banks After 2008 Financial Crisis Many countries utilised the opportunity of the crisis to work on improving corporate governance and leadership to avoid similar crises in the future.
- Rotana Company’s Financial Crisis and Culture This statement can be seen as being true to the values of the company and how it addressed the issues caused by the 2008 financial crisis.
- General Electric and the Financial Crisis of 2008 Although GE’s success is often attributed to the significant amount of financial assets that the company has, it owes its survival through the 2008 crisis to the careful and well-thought-out plan of investing in the […]
- Banking Instability During the Global Financial Crisis Though the combination of aspects that resulted in the banking instability in the course of the global financial crisis had never been witnessed previously, the shift from extreme risk-taking to fiscal chaos was a common […]
- Financial Crisis of 2008 Economics specialists have argued that the global financial crisis of 2008 was caused by a combination of factors, including the abundance of cheap credits in the macroeconomic environment as well as counterproductive decision-making in governments […]
- Economic Shocks and Financial Crisis in Kuwait At the year 2008, the intensity of the crisis was at the peak, causing oil prices which led to a decrease in production and drop in GDP of Kuwait.
- Apple and Hewlett Packard During 2008 Financial Crisis Though the general demand has not reached the level it was before the crisis, many companies have taken advantage of the rising demand and have made tremendous sales. However, the company has increased its spending […]
- Global Financial Crisis and Its Ethical Causes The reason for this is simple the analysis of what had brought about this particular financial crisis and what accounted for the subtleties of its extrication points out to an undeniable fact that it was […]
- Nucor Corporation After Financial Crisis in the US However, in 2009, the company made the largest loss in its history of $299 million; the loss was the first annual loss since 1966. The depreciated purchasing power parity of the people in 2009 is […]
- Corporate Governance During the Global Financial Crisis The chairman of the board of directors is the leader of both the board and the company whereas the CEO is the person who oversees the day-to-day activities of the company.
- Corporate Government During the World Financial Crisis The chairman is the leader of the board of directors while the CEO is the person who oversees the day to day activities of the company; each of them performs a distinct and critical role […]
- 2008 Global Financial Crisis: Crises of Capitalism? Although I had an idea of the possible catalysts of the 2008 global financial meltdown before watching the video, Harvey presented a clear report of the events that occurred before the crisis and put them […]
- Global Financial Crisis and Real Estate Issues The central point of the argument is that the real estate market in the US and the policy called “trailer park lending” was the main reason for the worldwide economic crisis.
- Lehman Brothers and the 2008 Financial Crisis As a result, when the management of the bank expected assistance from other firms and the Bank of America, it did not receive the help it needed.
- Financial Crisis Management in the United Nations A crisis can be defined as the perception of an abnormal situation that is beyond the capability of the business and its scope to deal with.
- The Financial Crisis on the UK Economy Analyze the causes and the impact of the current financial crisis on the UK economy. Due to the above-trend growth in 2006 and 2007, activity needs to be slow.
- The Investment Industry in Kuwait Today (During Financial Crisis) One of the confessions was that the investment authority of Kuwait otherwise known as would not be in a position to provide financial support that would assist in the restoration of confidence that was already […]
- The Global Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Australia The collapse of key institutions in the US and other economies in the world has people scurrying back to the drawing board in a bid to rethink economic policy and regulation strategies.
- Prospects for Chindia After 2008 Global Financial Crisis According to the Australian business press, the recent economic growth achieved was a result of the relationship between itself and the two countries i.e. However, China experienced a hitch on its international markets especially in […]
- Qantas’ Actions in the Financial Crisis Context The actions taken by Qantas in reducing their costs can be said to be influenced by the global financial crisis, where the decline of the number of passengers in September 2009 was 0.
- Global Financial Crisis Impact on Multi-Nationals The credit crisis was linked to the sub-prime mortgage business. So as to encourage lending, the interest rates were also lowered credibly.
- Manifestations of the Financial Crisis in Greece The bank which is also affected by the crisis will also exaggerate the cost of this operation and this leads to a loss on my side.
- South Africa’s Response to Global Financial Crisis Desire to the achieve objective that duly fulfils the needs of an individual while being disadvantageous to the majority of individuals led to the crisis.
- Financial Crisis of 2007-2008 in ‘The Big Short’ Movie Michael predicted that it would devaluate mortgage bonds and, therefore, decided to short the housing market, that is, to bet on the market crash.
- Causes and Solutions of the 2008 Financial Crisis The current essay describes the causes of the Financial Crisis of 2008 and the solutions suggested by the Keynesian school of thought.
- How Quantitative Models Contribute to the Financial Crisis The motivation behind this study lies in the desire to understand why and how the economies of many countries around the world, especially in the Middle East, have been shaken to the core by the […]
- How Money Market Mutual Funds Contributed to the 2008 Financial Crisis While how the prices of shares fell below the set $1 per share was a complex process, it became one of the greatest systemic risks posed by the MMMF to the investors and the economy […]
- Challenges Facing College Sports After Financial Crisis When the housing bubble caused financial depression in the national economy, colleges and universities were some of the most affected institutions, especially because the state and federal legislatures were forced to cut funding, the major […]
- The 2007 Financial Crisis: Development of the Prices of Shares, Corporate Bonds and Loans The crippling of the financial system in the US and the UK in the period beginning late 2007 was a product of crippling loans.
- The Euro Financial Crisis Causes and Outcomes The involvement of the central banks of is an attempt to demonstrate that all the central bankers are collaborating. The Euro crisis has exarcebated the currency swap process as it is now more expensive to […]
- Financial Crisis in Greece It is doubtless that the value of money is essential in determining a number of factors like the stability of the economy and inflation.
- 2008 Global Financial Crisis in Andrew Sorkin’s “Too Big to Fail” The book Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the Financial System from Crisis and Themselves, written by Andrew Ross Sorkin, explores the events and consequences […]
- What Was the Biggest Financial Crisis?
- Did Financial Crisis Alter the Level of Competition in the EMU Banks?
- What Is the Effect of Financial Crisis?
- What Are the Three Stages of Financial Crisis?
- Did Firms Manage Earnings More Aggressively during the Financial Crisis?
- What Causes a Financial Crisis?
- Did the Recent Housing Boom Signal the Global Financial Crisis?
- How Can We Solve Financial Crisis?
- What Is Another Word for Financial Crisis?
- What Is the First Stage in Financial Crisis?
- Can the Government Take Money from Your Bank Account in a Financial Crisis?
- What Was the Worst Financial Crisis in History?
- What Caused the Global Financial Crisis?
- Did the Financial Crisis Affect the Market Valuation of Large Systemic U.S. Banks?
- What Is the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis?
- What Happened in the 2008 Financial Crisis?
- How Did the Financial Crisis Started?
- Did Family Firms Perform Better During the Financial Crisis?
- Did Investors Herd During the Financial Crisis?
- Did Relational Capital Matter during the Financial Crisis?
- Did the Asian Financial Crisis Scare Foreign Investors Out of Japan?
- Did the Financial Crisis in Japan Affect Household Welfare Seriously?
- Did the Global Financial Crisis Alter the Oil–Gasoline Price Relationship?
- Was the 2008 Financial Crisis Caused by Lack of Ethics?
- Was the Financial Crisis Caused by Bankers or Government?
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
IvyPanda. (2023, January 21). 147 Financial Crisis Essays & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/financial-crisis-essay-topics/
IvyPanda. (2023, January 21). 147 Financial Crisis Essays & Examples. Retrieved from https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/financial-crisis-essay-topics/
"147 Financial Crisis Essays & Examples." IvyPanda , 21 Jan. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/financial-crisis-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "147 Financial Crisis Essays & Examples." January 21, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/financial-crisis-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "147 Financial Crisis Essays & Examples." January 21, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/financial-crisis-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . 2023. "147 Financial Crisis Essays & Examples." January 21, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/financial-crisis-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '147 Financial Crisis Essays & Examples'. 21 January.
- Economic Topics
- Macroeconomics Topics
- Unemployment Essay Topics
- Money Research Ideas
- Globalization Essay Topics
- Behavioral Finance Titles
- Crisis Management Essay Titles
- Bitcoin Research Topics
- Wall Street Questions
- Growth Strategy Titles
- Cash Flow Paper Topics
- Risk Assessment Questions
- Great Depression Research Topics
- World Trade Organization Questions
- Corporate Finance Essay Ideas
ORDER YOUR PAPER
15% off today
from a verified trusted writer
Finance Research Paper Topics for Your Success!
It does not matter whether you are a student or professional when it comes to writing a finance research paper because there are a few important factors to be considered. Here, we will provide you with some tips on finance research paper topics and other problems people might face. We will help you to learn how to write this type of research papers. Although most people think that writing such assignments is a difficult task, it is not as complicated as it seems. If you know the pitfalls to avoid, after choosing among finance paper topics, writing should not pose any significant challenges. Firstly, before you start writing your finance research paper, it is essential that you make an outline first. Once you have a well-structured plan, laying out and organizing the gathered data wouldn't be a problem.
Good Financial Paper Topics to Hook the Reader
Once you are assigned to write a finance research paper, it is imperative to get down to work as early as possible. You should have enough time to research and write the draft. As the time flies very fast, finding yourself time for research and writing is a must. Choosing the right financial paper topics is also essential. If you are provided with a topic, you know what to focus and do the research on. On the other hand, if you have the freedom to choose what to write about, focusing on the overall financial market is recommended. That will help you elaborate your paper and provide information on different aspects. Go through the notes and select the most interesting and up-to-date finance topics for a research paper. These aspects play an important role in the success of your assignment.
When you are about to start working on your paper, it is also crucial to make sure that you are choosing an interesting financial topic according to your preferences. Selecting an interesting subject matter will help you spend less effort because the process will be much less arduous.
To make it even easier for you, here is our list of financial topics to write about:
- What Causes Recurring Financial Crisis? With intermittent economic meltdowns occurring all over the world, there could not be a more interesting research topic than this one, especially as experts are still trying to find the answer to this question.
- Competition in IPO Underwriting Once again a very interesting research topic, as it is very relevant to the present times. This research paper should ideally focus on a time series analysis and should discuss how IPO's have increased considerably in the recent years, and how they have also added to the risk of the investors. It should also explain how the IPO underwriting arena has become very competitive with the ingress of new enterprises and firms during the hot markets.
- Is Delegating Bank Regulation to the Market Forces Worth It? The increased dependence on the market forces can assuage the moral risks and associated problems in the government-sponsored finance and insurance. Within the present regulatory and institutional structure, it would not be wrong to say that regulations are simply not effective in lowering bank risk.
- Herd Behavior of Markets and Companies: An Insight As the title suggests, this research paper discusses why all the markets act on cues from other markets and hence follow a herd behavior. Needless to mention, herd behavior is innate to many companies, creating a chain reaction of all sorts.
- Finance Market Regulation What should be the role of regulation in financial markets? What are the implications of financial regulation? This research paper also answers what should be the effect of legislation on financial markets.
- Advantages of Global Diversification and Who Benefits From It? Globally diversified portfolios perform much better than their domestic-only counterparts; there are no two ways about it. So what is it that makes a global portfolio earn better? What are the other less known advantages of global diversification and who makes the most of it? This research paper answers all the associated questions.
- Factors Impacting Loan Pricing A number of factors impact commercial loan pricing, and this research topic is very relevant to the current times, hence inadvertently attracts the interest of quite a few students as well as academicians.
- How to Evaluate the Capital Structure of a Company? The best way to evaluate any company's balance sheet is by assessing and analyzing its working capital adequacy, asset performance, and capital framework. This research paper aims at evaluating the strength of a balance sheet through professional evaluation of its capital structure.
- Factors that Drive Movement in Exchange Rates This research paper draws on macroeconomic as well as micro-based exchange models to determine the factors that impact the fluctuations and movements in the exchange market. The focus of this research paper is emphasizing on the recent advances in our comprehension of this field as well as ascertaining alternative approaches that can be of use in the future.
- What Causes Financial System Meltdowns in the Western World? This is a vast topic and should be attempted by students only if they have ample time to indulge in thorough research. As the topic suggests, it should cover all major western countries and discuss the cases of economic meltdowns.
- The Evolution of the Subprime Mortgage Market This research paper throws light on the subprime-lending scenario in the mortgage market. It also discusses how the mortgage market has evolved over time.
- How are Economics and Finance Entwined? Economics and Finance, as academic subjects, are intertwined. In fact, many subject experts consider finance as a sub-field of economics, especially when they are talking about intertemporal or portfolio decisions. This research paper attempts to examine the developments in the two fields and how they are interrelated.
- Investor Risk Preferences and Tolerance This research paper attempts to find out if variables such as gender, age, occupation and marital status make a difference in investor risk preferences and tolerance levels. This research paper also examines variables such as income, race, employment and education, and if these factors impact the risk tolerance level and preferences of individuals.
- Principles of Corporate Finance This research paper focuses on the theory and practice of corporate finance, with particular emphasis on the financial environment.
- External Financing This research paper helps the readers with an insight into external financing, with special emphasis on its advantages and disadvantages. It also discusses the legal detriments in its way and why it can sometimes be extremely costly.
- Lines of Credit in Small Firm Finance As the title suggests, this research paper discusses the significance of relationship lending in the finance of small enterprises and firms. The paper studies and analyzes price and non-price terms of LOC (Line of Credits) of banks that are extended to enterprises of smaller size.
With the help of the Internet, you can learn even more about finance research papers and obtain comprehensive information, for example, by looking at the existing completed examples of such tasks. Once you have sufficient information on the topic, it is very important to briefly present the topic. BestCustomWriting.com is an online company that provides students with custom papers without any hassle. With our help, you can get any academic task done perfectly. We operate round-the-clock to ensure that anybody who needs writing help gets it on time. Order from us if you want to spend the least effort and get the best results!
Our TOP writers
Master's in Project Management, PMP, Six Sigma
6983 written pages
1591 a+ papers
My Master’s degree and comprehensive writing experience allow me to complete any order fast and hit the nail on the head every time.
MBA, PMP, ITIL
730 written pages
169 a+ papers
I am experienced writer with an MBA, PMP, ITIL, that consistently delivers unique, quality papers. I take pride in my experience and quickness.
MS in Human Resource Management
1487 written pages
227 a+ papers
I hold a MS degree in Human Resource and my goal is to help students with flawless, unique papers, delivered on time.
RN, MSN, PCN, PHN
12662 written pages
1629 a+ papers
As Registered Nurse (RN, PCN), I can quickly deal with any medical paper. My expertise and writing skills are perfect for this job.
3904 written pages
450 a+ papers
I have MPA, MHA degrees but, most importantly, experience and skills to provide unique, well-written papers on time.
DNP, BA, APN, PMHNP-BC
2110 written pages
368 a+ papers
I can write about multiple areas and countless topics, as I have a DNP and BA degrees. High-quality writing is my second name.
PhD in American History
3884 written pages
433 a+ papers
A PhD in American history comes handy. Unique papers, any topics, swift delivery — helping with academic writing is my passion.
MA, PsyD, LMFT
2279 written pages
498 a+ papers
Incredibly fast PsyD writer. Efficient paper writing for college. Hundreds of different tasks finished. Satisfaction guaranteed.
MEd, NCC, LPC, LMFT
3155 written pages
281 a+ papers
Top-ranked writer with tons of experience. Ready to take on any task, and make it unique, as well as objectively good. Always ready!
MSW, LICSWA, DSW-C
6359 written pages
732 a+ papers
Experienced Social Work expert focused on good writing, total uniqueness, and customer satisfaction. My goal — to help YOU.
- Stats & Feedback
Have your tasks done by our professionals to get the best possible results.
NO Billing information is kept with us. You pay through secure and verified payment systems.
All papers we provide are of the highest quality with a well-researched material, proper format and citation style.
Our 24/7 Support team is available to assist you at any time. You also can communicate with your writer during the whole process.
You are the single owner of the completed order. We DO NOT resell any papers written by our expert
All orders are done from scratch following your instructions. Also, papers are reviewed for plagiarism and grammar mistakes.
You can check the quality of our work by looking at various paper examples in the Samples section on our website.
I don't have time to look through archives and all that just to find out who said what in what place that time in Spain. Thankfully, the writer assigned to me did all the job for me, and did it so well that I got an A! Thank you, definitely bookmarking your site.
I've completely fallen out of reality! I got so caught up in the charity projects I've been doing that I forgot about my term paper. I'm forever grateful to your writers for saving my neck last-minute!
- High School $10.21 page 14 days
- College $11.49 page 14 days
- Undergraduate $12 page 14 days
- Graduate $12.79 page 14 days
- PhD $13.27 page 14 days
Free samples of our work
There are different types of essays: narrative, persuasive, compare\contrast, definition and many many others. They are written using a required citation style, where the most common are APA and MLA. We want to share some of the essays samples written on various topics using different citation styles.
- Essay Writing
- Term Paper Writing
- Research Paper Writing
- Coursework Writing
- Case Study Writing
- Article Writing
- Article Critique
- Annotated Bibliography Writing
- Research Proposal
- Thesis Proposal
- Dissertation Writing
- Admission / Application Essay
- Editing and Proofreading
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Group Project
- Lab Report Help
- Statistics Project Help
- Math Problems Help
- Buy Term Paper
- Term Paper Help
- Case Study Help
- Complete Coursework for Me
- Dissertation Editing Services
- Marketing Paper
- Bestcustomwriting.com Coupons
- Edit My Paper
- Hire Essay Writers
- Buy College Essay
- Custom Essay Writing
- Culture Essay
- Argumentative Essay
- Citation Styles
- Cause and Effect Essay
- 5 Paragraph Essay
- Paper Writing Service
- Help Me Write An Essay
- Write My Paper
- Research Paper Help
- Term Papers for Sale
- Write My Research Paper
- Homework Help
- College Papers For Sale
- Write My Thesis
- Coursework Assistance
- Custom Term Paper Writing
- Buy An Article Critique
- College Essay Help
- Paper Writers Online
- Write My Lab Report
- Mathematics Paper
- Write My Essay
- Do My Homework
- Buy a PowerPoint Presentation
- Buy a Thesis Paper
- Buy an Essay
- Comparison Essay
- Buy Discussion Post
- Buy Assignment
- Deductive Essay
- Exploratory Essay
- Literature Essay
- Narrative Essay
- Opinion Essay
- Take My Online Class
- Reflective Essay
- Response Essay
- Custom Papers
- Dissertation Help
- Buy Research Paper
- Criminal Law And Justice Essay
- Political Science Essay
- Pay for Papers
- College Paper Help
- How to Write a College Essay
- High School Writing
- Personal Statement Help
- Book Report
- Report Writing
- Cheap Coursework Help
- Literary Research Paper
- Essay Assistance
- Academic Writing Services
- Coursework Help
- Thesis Papers for Sale
- Coursework Writing Service UK
Use your opportunity to get a discount!
To get your special discount, write your email below
Best papers and best prices !
Want to get quality paper done on time cheaper?
- India: +91 9664182955 --> Email: [email protected] -->
90 Finance Research Proposal Topics
Research papers are an academic type of writing that requires the ability to find the results of a subject and analyse those results to make conclusions and recommendations. In the realm of finance, there are numerous things one could investigate. The management of risk Corporate and organizational governance, investment and many more are just the beginning of the things this field of study covers. Before we dive into the most common topics of finance research papers, it is essential to know about the basics of finance.
What is Finance?
Simply put financial management is the administration of money. However, this type of management encompasses activities like forecasting, savings and lending, borrowing and investing. Finance is a leading area to a swath of different activities related to investing, money credit, capital markets leverage or debit, and banking. Finance-related careers have for quite a while been rewarding because it gives you an advantage over virtually all other courses available. However, in this vast array of subjects, where do students in finance have resources available for writing research papers on finance ? There are several websites that concentrate on topics for finance research papers online.
Select the most appropriate research topic for the Finance Research Proposal
It is essential to select your subject carefully and eliminate any irrelevant information. There are a lot of things you should be aware of when choosing the best research topic, for instance, its importance in the context of current application and its relationship to prior research and the type of research issue and more. Additionally, you'll need to ensure that the subject is focused on a specific issue which you'll be dealing with during your research analysis.
- When you are deciding on your research paper , it is crucial to choose the subject you are fascinated by.
- Find a question with no answer within the area of your research and conduct additional study to discover a feasible solution.
- Before you begin writing your essay, be sure you've completed some preliminary research to make sure you have enough research materials to write about your topic .
- Conduct a search online and discover which topics could be an issue that you must tackle these.
- Be sure you're taking a look at current, up-to-date and current information so that you can ensure your report is current.
- Check out a variety of financial theses and papers to get an concept of your chosen subject;
- Find a general view on your topic of financial research and then use the information to focus on one specific aspect.
- Discuss your subject with your friends or others who have written essays. It is also possible to consult with your professors as well.
A list of finance-related topics to write about
We have compiled an array of interesting topics for writing about. They are divided into groups. This will allow you to select the most relevant topic for your audience and be sure to write it down completely. Enjoy doing your research.
Innovative finance topics
Perhaps you're planning to write a fascinating business essay. You'll have to pick some of the most popular topics for finance papers and then create a persuasive essay. This is our list of 10 topics we think are the fascinating.
- A comparative study of the benefits and setbacks of mergers and acquisitions
- Potential solutions possible solutions Capital Asset Pricing Model
- The future of commerce as well as the consequences of manipulating commodities
- A comparative study of the Continuous-time model's use
- Stability for retail investors by implementing the Systematic Investment Strategy
- US economic growth and taxation of income
- How will the American economy function in conjunction with the current banking system?
- Analysis of financial statements and ratio analysis are they a real element?
- Senior citizen investments - a review of this portfolio
- Multilevel Marketing and it's application across different economies around the world
- The similarities and differences between traditional finance and behavioral
- Customer satisfaction with e-banking
- The most effective risk management strategies for manufacturing - thorough analysis
- A derivative market and its financial risk Identification and measurement
- Risks that could be posed to the banking sector, and how to mitigate them?
- The latest technology that are behind commercial banking
Research topics on finance for MBA
The following list of research subjects in finance will inspire your professors and view finance from a different view.
- An analysis of the investment potential of your selected company
- Capital management - a detailed report
- Considerations for saving taxes and financial strategies
- Life insurance investment and the participation of investors in these investments
- An analysis of the comparison between the traditional product and UIL
Topics related to public finance
Topics in public finance are financial research topics that cover the tax system, borrowing by the government as well as other aspects.
- Budgeting for government and accounting
- The economic austerity is a result of finance and education in the government
- The concept and practice of the taxation by the government
- How can the government get money by borrowing?
- The revenue collection plan of the government
- Accounting and budgeting for the government
Research topics for international research in Finance
Because business transactions are taking place globally, and local commerce is no longer an only alternative, it is essential to study international business.
- How can we help prevent the onset of global economic crisis?
- Does the banking industry have the ability to lessen the consequences of the financial crisis?
- Can a country get the goal of providing healthcare to homeless people?
- Which areas of healthcare require more money?
- The issues with the high cost of medications in the US
Topics in research on healthcare finance
Here are a few of the most important issues in the field of healthcare finance:
- Which is better, free or paid healthcare?
- Healthcare finance - its origins
- Is financing healthcare a privilege or a right?
- Health policies throughout America U.S. through history
- What can countries in the first world do to enhance healthcare?
- What impact has the government had on health care?
- Are we able to achieve universal healthcare for all?
Topics in Corporate Finance
Corporate finance is the process of the organization of capital, financing, and making choices on every investment. Following is a list of finance research topics will help you avoid errors in this field.
- Potential solutions to ethical issues in the field of corporate finance
- Understanding the investment trends of small and medium-sized firms
- Mutual funds and investment A thorough analysis of its various streams
- How can equity investors deal with the potential risk
- What are the possible advantages and disadvantages of SWIFT and how will it function?
Topics in Business Finance
Every decision we make in the business world has financial consequences. We must therefore be aware of the basics to write finance-related topics that need analysis, management valuation, management, etc.
- The establishment of business entities and the use of business finance
- Modernization of business and the role of finance in business
- Selling our life insurance Do we have a tax incentive that is effective in this case?
- Who are the people who mutual funds affect in the private and public sectors?
- Diverse investment options for various types of financials - Do you have an investment option you prefer?
- The preferences and choices of investors - A thorough analysis
- The investor's perspective regarding taking a stake in private insurers
- Corporate entities and raising their accountability
- Business finance and ethical issues
- Taxes on small and medium-sized business payment
Personal financial topics
Personal finances are a vulnerable field, because we all want to attend to our finances in a way that is appropriate. Below are some fascinating problems in this area:
- Strategies for saving money while in a financial bind - A assessment
- The impact of inflation and the rise in the rate of interest on personal finances
- Employers and employees working at home - what are the advantages?
- Is health insurance that is free or affordable healthcare a right that everyone should have?
- What are the most effective ways to save money if you're in a pinch?
- Credit scored - a comprehensive analysis
- The importance of car and credit loans
- How do taxes affect financial decision?
- What are the most effective ways to effectively manage credit?
- The mobile banking industry and the problems
A few more topics for research proposals in Finance
- The distinction between traditional and behavioral finance
- The effect of control over budgets on organization performance
- An analysis of the usage of financial state in evaluating the performance of a company
- Ethics concerns that are associated with corporate finance and the ways they can be addressed
- Transparency and clarity are enhancing in corporate organisations
- The management of massive credit at commercial banks in either developed or developing countries
- Mobile banking in both developed and developing countries
- A review of credit management practices and bank lending practices in both developed and developing countries.
- Electronic banking is a relationship that influences satisfaction of customers
- Examining the effects of loan defaults and loan defaults on the financial viability of banks
- Investment management: pros and cons management
- Sustainability and green governance in industries that could pollute the earth.
- How do corporate governance and institutional ownership affect green patent Generation.
- The implementation of risk-management strategies.
- Microfinancing and the alleviation of poverty
- The transformation of the banking industry due to information technology (IT)
- Internal controls in accounting firms
- Corporate Social Responsibility is a key issue in banking systems of today
- The combination of cryptocurrency and banks in a demonetized global
- Security concerns with online banking and transactions online
- Examine the differences between traditional finance and behavioral finance.
- Study of the effect of budgetary control on the effectiveness of an organisation.
- A critical analysis of the usage of financial statements to evaluate the efficiency of an organization.
- What are the ethical issues associated with finance in corporations, and how can they be addressed easily?
- Audit independence: improving transparency and accountability within corporate companies
- Credit management and issues related to bad debts at commercial banks of [Country Name].[Country Name].
- Opportunities and challenges of mobile bank banking within [Country NameProspects and challenges of mobile banking in [Country Name].
- Evaluation of lending practices at banks and credit management in [Country Name].The evaluation of credit management practices and lending practices in [Country Name].
- The impact of electronic banking on satisfaction of customers.
- An analysis of loan defaults and the impact it has on the bank profitability.
How to Write a Perfect Finance Research Paper
Gathering and utilizing the correct financial information is vital in the production of clear finance reports and research papers on finance for academic and corporate goals. These data can range from the financial history of a business, the trends of an asset's performance on its market or shifts in the market for investment. But, before collecting and analyzing the data it is essential to choose a subject to avoid wasting time by focusing on a faulty subject. How can you be sure the finance research essay you write is done to perfection? Here are some steps to make sure that you adhere to when writing an essay or research paper on finance: an essay on finance:
Pick a relevant research paper area
This article is designed to provide most popular topics for finance research papers. When choosing a successful study paper subject, it's crucial to know the subject you're dealing with. If you don't know the subject you're writing about can result in you taking many dead-end routes and wasting valuable time. Once you have a clear understanding of the topic you must determine the relevancy of the topic and the subject you're writing your research paper on. Also, you can brainstorm ideas for subjects that could be suitable to research for your financial paper and based on these ideas you'll end with a suitable topic.
Plan your writing
It is commonly advised that if you are planning to chop off a branch, invest longer sharpening the axe. Writing effectively requires the steps you take to plan your the actions for your research paper prior to you actually begin writing. This will ensure that you're more productive and will ensure that as you write , you are spending less time. In writing a research paper, you'll employ a variety of approaches to writing. It could involve observation, summarizing, or analysing, arguing and analysing. Be mindful of the purpose of your paper is vital during this stage. This is where you will collect ideas for your finance essay.
Editing and writing
The process of writing the finance research paper is at the heart of the procedure. It is not much to be said regarding the writing process process, if you have prepared well and settled on a topic that is suitable in the study paper. But, every writer is bound to make mistakes. When writing, there will be mistakes made on paper. Additionally, ideas can change, or new ideas may pop out. The reason for the process of editing your financial research document is to polish your paper into the most polished version possible. Here are some tips to follow during how to edit and proofread your work.
- Don't edit your essay immediately after writing. It is best to let it for a few days or for a long period of time prior to beginning your editing and proofreading.
- If you can, ask someone to assist you with proofreading and editing your work. This could be from a friend or family member or even a colleague from class.
- When editing, make sure to edits, do it on chapters that are based on chapter. This will help you lessen the burden as your finance research papers may be quite a lengthy document.
- Use different methods in your editing. Examining for grammatical errors and checking for a flow of logic, ensuring the correct reference usage and many more.
- After editing, read the entire document to ensure that there wasn't anything that was overlooked.
In the final draft of this paper, you will not just exhume data, but also the confidence.
Frequently asked questions
What is finance .
Financial management is simply the management of funds. However, this form of management also includes borrowing, investing, and operations like predicting and lending. A wide range of distinct activities relating to investment, money credit, capital markets leverage or debit, and banking fall under the umbrella of finance.
What is the best topic for finance project ?
role of retail credit in bank credit's long-term expansion. Retail bank credit's contribution to the economy's sustained expansion. The role of ECGC guarantees in export credit. An analysis of corporate banking and project finance, including credit for infrastructure.
What are the current research topics in finance ?
Finance-related research topics for students.
- the variations and parallels between conventional finance and behavioral finance.
- e-banking customer satisfaction.
- A thorough review of the best risk management strategies for the manufacturing sector.
- Identification and evaluation of the financial risks associated with a derivatives market.
What are the topics for finance internship ?
- Studies on capital budgeting.
- Economic Analysis.
- Ratio evaluation
- Risk assessment.
- Inventory Control.
- Analysis of financial performance.
- studies on venture capital finance.
- Tax preparation.
Which project is best for MBA finance ?
Beginner MBA Finance Projects
- The value of capital budgeting.
- corporate investment analysis.
- portfolio management, including techniques.
- an examination of a company's cost modeling.
- the mechanism for controlling the budget and inventory.
- Public understanding and familiarity with wealth management.
What can be the topics for mba Finance summer internship project in a CA firm ?
corporate finance, international taxation, mergers, and acquisitions, etc
How do I prepare for a finance internship ?
Refresh your knowledge of technical financial topics and abilities. Refresh your memory of typical finance issues or procedures that you could be asked to use on the day of your interview. Candidates seeking internships at Wall Street institutions are frequently required to verbally describe financial practices.
What are the articles related to finance ?
According to Article 280 of the Constitution, the President appoints the Finance Commission, which has as its primary responsibility to make suggestions on how to tax income should be divided between the Union and the States and among the States themselves.
What are some research proposal topics in accounting and finance ?
Five Interesting Topics for Accounting Research Papers
- Software for accounting is required.
- newest accounting software innovations.
- Accounting ethics dilemmas.
- Best accounting techniques' historical prospects.
- Benefits of quick information for contemporary accountants.
What is the best topic for internship ?
Topics for Internship.
- Any State's e-governance.
- Analyze any given service across all States.
- Internet adoption and methods to boost it.
- Internet safety.
- Social media: good or bad?
- Social media's impact on Indian culture
- Social media is eroding our culture's foundation.
What is the best topic in finance ?
Accounting businesses' internal controls. Concerns about corporate social responsibility in contemporary banking systems. combining banks and cryptocurrencies in a demonetized environment. Cybersecurity concerns have an impact on online transactions and banking.
What is the objective of a finance internship ?
Learn everything you can about the company's cash management procedures. Learn everything you can about the company's treasury operations. Learn about the company's corporate budgeting procedure. Discover the company's internal and external financial reporting practices.
What is research proposal with example ?
A research proposal is essentially a formal, organized document that outlines your intended research subject, your reason for choosing it as a topic for study, and your methodology (i.e. your practical approach).
How long is a research proposal ?
How do you start a research proposal example ?
A succinct description of your desired research, no more than 100 words, should be included in the proposal. This might be a few phrases outlining the issue you want to look at or the main issue you want to tackle. Explain the general context in which your study will be conducted.
Top 10 Best Universities Ranking list in India 2022
Generic Conventions: Assignment Help Services
Recommended Plagiarism Checkers for Teachers and Students
How to Distribute the Content on LinkedIn
How to Publish Articles on LinkedIn
What is APA 7th Referencing
Authenticity with AHEC
Know your AHEC & Groups
International Journal and Story Telling
Unique Selling Point
Research Papers on Finance
Research papers on finance focus not merely on theory but also on various commerce and business activities that are directly affected by the financial activities. The same requires authentic research and reliable content. In this section of Researchomatic some of the most utile research papers on finance have been collected and compiled in order to help students.
Strategy Behind the Merger In Recent Years
- Click to Read More
Pepsi Vs Coca Cola
Understanding the concept of finance & financial management, fedex corporation, northern feather company, metlife inc., relevant information for decision making, real estate – business plan, predatory lending practices by subprime consumer lenders and their economic effects, ceos to face berkshire-loyalty, generate free bibliography in all citation styles.
Researchomatic helps you cite your academic research in multiple formats, such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago & Many more. Try it for Free!
- Make an outline
- Best writing services
- Thesis writing websites
- College homework help
A handpicked selection of catchy research paper topics on finance
Basically, finance deals with allocation and management of assets and liabilities. Choosing great research paper topics in finance for your graduate, master or doctoral dissertation is one of the biggest challenges that many students face. They spend years and some of them years on their research project and their academic achievements are dependent on it- it ends up delaying their graduation. To avoid the stagnation, one should be keen on the topics they choose for their project. The basic guidelines for choosing a topic include; First, choose a topic you love/or have an interest in, you are knowledgeable about and the instructor finds interest in. secondly let the topic be relevant and helpful to your career path and that which establishes your knowledge in the chosen field otherwise it may eventually seem like a waste of time and become a bore. Lastly, the topic ought to be manageable; one that is too wide may demand more time than you have. Here are some interesting topics that you can use for your research paper for finance.
- Importance of access to credit and other financial services to growth and investment Investments and business growth are all crucial for financial growth of an individual, an organization or even a country. Can this be achieved without credit? How does availability of the mentioned services favor growth and investment?
- Women empowerment through micro-finance This is an important topic given the world focus on empowering the girl child and women. Microfinance refers to a collection of banking practices built around providing small loans mostly without collateral and accepting small deposits in repayment. It has proven to be very effective in alleviating poverty among women who had limited or zero access to loans before.
- The awareness of micro-finance on developing economies and its impact Microfinance has pointed countries with developing economies to the path of development and growth. In this topic, investigations are to be carried out on the level of awareness of microfinance in developing countries and how they have incorporated it into their financial systems.
- The impact of financial crisis on the banking industry In the wake of the global financial crisis, the banking industry is obviously among the first to be hit. Over the short term banks lost money on mortgage defaults and resources for credit to consumers dried up. Longer term effects include facing new international financial regulatory actions.
There are many more topics for financial research, most of them addressing the contemporary financial issues in the world.
Professional thesis writing service - Hire an expert PhD holder to get your thesis done.
Expert admission essay writing service - get your essays written by professional application essay writer.
- Crime and Punishment
Get In Touch
Top 10 Finance Research Paper Topics For College Students
A research paper is a form of academic writing that requires independent investigation of the indicated subject and analyse the unique outcomes of that investigation.
A finance researcher is mainly responsible for exploring, analyzing, interpreting and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance/accounting, economics, customers, and other information related to the finance field. Finance Research is typically very quantitative, analytical, logical, and you should be good at managing numbers and data. It presumes methodical search, collection, and analysis of information in order to form the right decisions. It means that finance research paper will include not only information about the current situation in the global (or any other) scenario but also raise some critical issues or problems, suggesting their possible results.
You have to choose your topic carefully and filter all the unrelated information. There are numerous things that you need to keep in mind while choosing a great research topic, such as its relevance in terms of contemporary application, its connection with the previous research works, the nature of the research question, etc. Similarly, you will also have to make sure that the topic is highly streamlined towards a particular problem that you will be involving in your research analysis.
- Choose a topic you like: When it comes to choosing your research paper it is essential that you choose a topic that you are interested in. Attempting to write about a subject that you are not passionate about is very difficult. Since research papers are very lengthy, it only makes sense that if you are going to write something of that magnitude you write about something that you enjoy.
- Make sure there is enough research: There are some topics that because they are so new there are a limited amount of research to write a substantial paper. Before you start writing your paper, make sure that you have done some pre-research to ensure that there is enough research material to write your topic on.
- Read: As a student you should be reading anyway; however, you should be doing a lot more reading when deciding on what topic you are going to be writing about. Make sure that you are reading recent, current and up to date material to ensure that your research paper is relevant.
Financial topic areas you can consider are:
- Risk management: This is concerned with how organizations manage unforeseen events and how to minimize their impact on organizational performance. Types of risks include financial risk, economic risk, regulatory risks, human risks etc.
- Corporate governance: Under this topic a student can choose an organization and study the system of rules and processes that govern an organization. A hot topic in this area today is the composition of women in the board and their impact on sustainable business practices.
- Investment management: This topic is concerned with how a financial institution manages its financial resources such as equity, fixed income instruments, commodities and alternative investments.
Top 10 Finance Research Paper Topics:
- Discuss the difference between traditional finance and behavioral finance.
- Study on the impact of budgetary controls on the performance of an organization study.
- Critical analysis on the use of financial statements in assessing the performance of an organization.
- What are some of the ethical concerns that are associated with corporate finance, and how can these be handled with ease?
- Audit independence: enhancing accountability and transparency in corporate organizations
- Credit management and issues of bad debts in commercial banks in [Country Name].
- Prospects and challenges of mobile banking in [Country Name].
- Evaluation of bank lending practices and credit management in [Country Name].
- Impact of electronic banking on customer satisfaction. 10. An assessment of loan defaults and its impacts on profitability of Banks.
Questions? Call us:
- How it works
- Essay service
- Essay writers
- College essay service
- Write my essay
- Pay for essay
- Essay topics
Term Paper Writing
- Term paper service
- Buy term papers
- Term paper help
- Term paper writers
- College term papers
- Write my term paper
- Pay for term paper
- Term paper topic
Research Paper Writing
- Research paper service
- Buy research paper
- Research paper help
- Research paper writers
- College research papers
- Write my research paper
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper topics
- Dissertation service
- Buy dissertation
- Dissertation help
- Dissertation writers
- College thesis
- Write my dissertation
- Pay for dissertation
- Dissertation topics
- Custom writing services
- Speech writing service
- Movie review writing
- Editing service
- Assignment writing
- Article writing service
- Book report writing
- Book review writing
233 best finance dissertation topics to write about.
August 10, 2021
Hearing about finance thesis topics or finance management project topics could scare you. Many finance students are afraid of digging into their finance research topics list because of the complexities that could be involved. You can center your essay, presentation, paper, or dissertation on any aspect of finance. It could be corporate finance, healthcare finance topics, or something about managing financial risks.
To ease your fear and make your research easy, here are topics across different parts of finance for you. You may be an MBA student, college student, or student in need of writing tips. With these topics, you should only bother about how to write your research.
Finance Research Topics for MBA
You may be interested in writing on risk management or other forms of finance paper topics to fulfill your MBA requirements. You can consider these finance management project topics:
- Assess the capital management and investment choices of (company)
- Attempt a research study on Employee salary plan and Employee strategy for paying taxes
- Assess the intermediaries in the stock market and how they affect or improve market growth
- A comparative study between traditional finance methods in America and the influence of Fintech
- Invoice: a contemporary perspective on client-customer accountability
- An Assessment of life insurance and health insurance and how it contributes to financial realities
- A critical assessment of risk management in internet trading
- A study of investment and the investor in stock market
- A critical Assessment of the commodity market in North America
- A study of investment selfishness and protection of company interest by management
- An Analysis of risk management strategies and how it has worked overtime
- A study of capitalism and how it bears semblance to China’s communism
- A bird’s eye view at the stock exchange of India and New York
- The study of debt patterns and how they affect savings
- The study of debt patterns and how they affect financial accountability
- The study of saving patterns and how it relates to financial management
- A survey of investment preferences and strategies of real estate investors
- A critical analysis of investment preferences and strategies of retail investors
- The study of stocks in the banking sector
- Small business and medium-sized business: a Critical Assessment of investment choices, strategies, and risks
- The Assessment of risk in mutual funds
- The assessment of risk in the commodity market
- The Assessment of risk and risk patterns in Forex trading
- The danger and blessings of reliability on Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency: the way forward for the digital age and the risks involves in financial and data security
- A study of budget control, inventory management and their roles in business growth
- Online payment: the risk and the growth of financial technology
- The study of income and taxation: how low-income earners fair in a capitalist society
- The financial risk of Chinese Communism
- What are multi-level marketing and its distinctions to other forms of entrepreneurial marketing systems?
Finance Research Topic List
If you’re looking for topics to base your research on, there are limitless healthcare finance topics, finance management topics, and many others for your finance dissertation. You can consider the following topics shaped in the form of questions for your project.
- Digital currency: how digital marketing and sales have changed the world of currency and channels for trade
- Data protection: what is new and how does it impact social security?
- Financial Technology: the strategies of development and how it has challenged the status quo
- Blockchain technology: what does it mean for the world?
- Crowdfunding: how has social media contributed to emergency financial assistance
- A critical attempt to study portfolio Management in the UK
- A study of foreign exchange and the risk involved in such Transactions
- Trends and challenges of the innovations in financial technology
- The Development of online trading and what it means for the world and risk management
- A study of equity and technical analysis before and after investment
- Bonds and risk clearing in the banking sector
- The banking sector and how it bears semblance with the insurance industry
- Organizational investment chart: the risk and the profits for the past 5 years and what was responsible for risks and profits
- Compare and contrast the marketing systems of two companies
- Investment companies: how price fluctuations could affect business Transparency and customer trust
- Agriculture and business: how does it work together?
- Gold and diamond: an assessment of luxury goods Industry
- Retail industry: how business owners manage themselves in periods of financial crisis, a case study of Ali Baba
- A critical assessment of students loans in the UK and the US
- Insurance companies and the complexities around their roles in the promotion of financial security
- Financial security: the reality of a lie for middle and low-income earners
- The study of business preferences in investors and how it affects what is considered “credible” businesses and otherwise
- How financial growth relates to financial independence
- Why an international and mega-company can’t be without debt
- A critical Assessment into the theories of financial probability and how it affects business growth
Research Topics for Finance Students
If you’re interested in finance research papers topics, you may want to blow the mind of your professor with practical approaches to contemporary issues. You can consider the following topics for your university essay or project:
- A study of banking and the growing significance of digital banks over physical banks
- An attempt to assess reasons behind the fierce opposition of banks towards digital currency trends in recent years
- The digital age and the challenges to banking and risk management
- A study of security practices in protecting online data on retail stores and digital trading centers
- Terrorism: an attempt to identify the loopholes of AI and Fintech in recognizing suspicious patterns to tackle terrorism
- Ethics of banking profits: what is right and what is wrong for the customer
- The developments of UK exits of Brexit and what it means for the UK banking system, the public, and the international community
- The education of accounting in the UK and its influence on the banking sector
- Auditing: a Critical Assessment on the theories of trust in business
- How contemporary accounting standards can be driven to exceed the expectations of regulators
- The need for regulators in the international financial systems
- A critical assessment of the financial systems of the UN
- Accounting programs: compare and contrast the systems of the US and the systems of the UK
- Law: where legal aid is essential in financial protection in business by two or more founders
- Financial accountability and risk management: a case study of (an NGO)
- Contemporary financial trends and how it complicates or improve the financial sector
- Analyze the challenges of modern banking systems and the risk for customers
- Poverty alleviation schemes: a sham or a potential means to reduce poverty
- The study of regulation and supervision in the banking industry
- An Analysis of the strategies employed by microfinance institutions which leads to growth of business decline
- A critical assessment of the trends in financial technology and its impacts on the growth of the industry within a 10-year scope
- International banking and the systems to discover risk and fraud
- Fraud: how Financial institutions can tackle the challenge of online scam
- The transition from Traditional financial systems to contemporary financial systems: what changed?
- The concerns of the public and their reactions to the commencement of IFRS in the UK
- A critical study of real estate companies and agencies in the UK through the eyes of a banker
- Investment banking: the link between capital structure and property management
- An investigation into the influence of digital retail industries on the economic growth of US
- Domestic and foreign banks: a study of profitability and risks
- Retail Industry: how COVID-19 affected investment in the offline retail industry
Finance Topics for Presentation
If you’re considering research topics in finance for your presentation, you can as well choose business finance topics. These are topics about real-life situations which you can reflect on to your selected audience. Depending on the situation, you can fine-tune the following topics to your interest:
- An analysis of a trend in the finance industry over the past two years
- An assessment of pension plans and how retirees could remain in financial penury
- Report of trading and the competition across countries of the world
- The weakness of mutual funds and how it poses a challenge in the present day Financial market
- How companies manage their asset and the chains of distribution
- A critical Assessment of consumer behavior towards marketing in online stores and physical stores
- Risk management and what it means for small businesses in the digital age
- A guide to Forex trading and the things you must be conscious of
- A study of trading accounts and trader interest in digital investments
- An attempt to study investor protection and SEBI
- The economic chart of China’s Belt and Road initiative and what it means for the international economy
- The sustainability of Chinese economic growth: possibilities and dangers
- The economic ties of China with Russia: the politics and the economic interests
- The distinction between international politics and economics
- The benefits of the global market in Chinese economic progression
- Exchange rates and what leads to the changes in the market structure
- How you can manage your finances even when you save more than half of your earnings
- Macroeconomics and the problems of the international community: what is the role of macroeconomics in today’s world?
- What are the standards of financial reporting and how does it improve business accountability
- The profit of firms and how it affects corporate social responsibilities
Corporate Finance Research Topics
If you need a finance research topic list on investment, banking, or any other sector of international finance, you can still impress your professor with your topic choices. You can consider:
- Does auditor independence help in achieving transparency and accountability in business?
- Organizational structure and how it related to corporate debt rate
- The ethical challenges of corporate finance and possible solutions for financial security
- The importance of bank officials in the international stock exchange market
- The effect of price fluctuations in the prices of stocks and bond ratings
- The importance of the knowledge of business finance for an entrepreneur
- Business modernization: what has changed and what remains practical?
- Economic crisis: the challenge on corporate organizations and how they overcome economic death
- Corporate organizations: a study of three companies and how they fared during the 2008/09 economic recession
- Corporate organizations: the challenges COVID-19 pandemic caused and how they overcome it
- Financial crisis: how the banking industry can help in the circulation of money
- Why corporate organizations should learn about accounting and auditing
- The economic structure of a corporate organization of your choice
- The problems and challenges faced by corporate organizations under the contemporary financial systems
- Financial realities: what it means for personal finances and corporate finances
International Finance Topics
If you’re interested in writing about international finance topics, you are not restricted to a particular continent or the economic part of the international economy. You can flex your potential across continents, even the politics involved in the economic systems of countries. You can consider finance research paper topics like:
- A critical study of foreign investment and the trend of economic growth in Ghana
- A study of the economy of China and Russia in the last 10 years
- The trends in the international economic systems
- The politics of international economy and how policies have political undertones
- Saudi economic reform: the changes in foreign economic structures
- Oil and gas industry: the market share of the industry and how it determines overall economic capacities of a country
- The role of small businesses in the economic growth of the US
- The advantages and challenges of digital banking
- Assess the benefits and dangers of foreign investment in any African country
- Study the trends of the Belt and Road initiative in the past 5 years and identify the changes in the acceptance of China’s economic power
- The Financial crisis of 2007 was inevitable: discuss
- What determines payouts and corporate dividends?
- A review of financial terms in the international context
- The effectiveness of financial forecasts and their impacts on internal development
- An Assessment of the need for financial corporations in any country in Latin America
- Global Financial crisis and what it means for every country of the world
- Regional integration and the importance in a capitalist or socialist environment
- What causes the devaluation of the currency of any country of your choice
- What is the role of International Monetary Funds in alleviating systemic poverty in beneficiary countries
- A study of liberal international economy and its potential benefits to all
Interesting Finance Topics
There are also interesting research topics for finance students to write about in your paper or essay. You can consider the following finance paper topics:
- A study of the financial policies and structure of the United States under President Donald Trump
- How can companies fail through their financial decisions: a case study of two companies
- The role of financial markets in the sharing of Financial Resources?
- The challenges of modernity in answering questions about digital banking
- Social security: the financial side that protects customers
- The possibilities of regulating the economy of a country through its financial resources and outlets
- NGOs: the formation of financial resources and the problems associated over time
- What do you think about taxes?
- The principles of capitalism and how it affects personal savings for low-income earners
- The ethics of financial management
- The theory of economic integration in Europe
- The UK exit Brexit: what does it mean for regional economic integration?
- Budgetary and the challenges of the system
- The implementation of taxation and the economic significance
- Loans as the potential source of constant debt
- There is more mathematics in finance
- Finance encompasses the economy of nations and offers insights into functionalities
- Online Investments: the test of individual financial choices
Public Finance Topics
If you want to know about the influence of a government in the economy of its state, you may need to analyze the context of finance, debt, taxation, and other finances. For your finance thesis topics, you can consider:
- A critical study of the US government in its financial systems
- The evaluation of how taxes are used to increase revenue
- The idea of theory and practice when it involves taxation policies and implementations in the UK
- How government share the revenue it raised
- Budgeting and accounting systems of the government of your state of choice
- Public finance and policies and how it could affect international trade
- Public financial policies and how they could influence a company’s growth
- The effects of the public finance sector on the international market
- Economic efficiency and the role of public finance in achieving it
- The world bank and its financial roles in an Asian country of your choice
- Can countries do without financial regulatory bodies?
- The role of public finance in increasing the growth of small business owners
- The effect of population explosion on public finance
- The Influence of modernity and technology on government Financial decisions
- A study of bad credits and what it means for personal finances
- An analysis of the economic reforms of President Xi of China
- An analysis of the economic reforms of the United States under President Biden
- An assessment of the economic reforms in contemporary Russia
- An assessment of the economic systems before industrialization and after industrialization
- The Influence of politics on public finance and growth
- How does the relationship between the World Bank and a developing country aid or impeded economic development in that country?
- How the implementation of hedge funds can help increase the economy of a country
- The differences between loans and foreign investments
- Public finance and poor management: what does it mean for the public?
- How can governments make wise economic policies and reforms?
Finance Debate Topics
You may want to try international finance topics and convert them into a debate. There are many arguable financial topics to write about. You can explore the following topics:
- College Education should be free
- The evolution of digital banking makes every insecure
- People do not need health or life insurance
- Personal finance has nothing to do about personal behavior, it’s all about a high level of income
- Buying a used car is better than buying a new car
- It’s better to pay a student loan off first
- Multinational corporations exist to keep their host countries in perpetual economic decline
- The monopoly of multinational corporations is a sin
- Cryptocurrency leads to financial insecurity
- The digital retail Industry is the death of physical retail stores
- Quality over quantity: what matters?
- Job security is not what the government can guarantee
- Financial security is a myth
- Poverty alleviation schemes are only schemes that meet present challenges; they’re not sustainable
- Healthcare should be commercialized
- Everyone should access basic social needs without paying for it
- The institution of taxation is dangerous for financial independence
- There should be no poor people in developed countries
- Capitalism is no better than communism as a flawed economic system
- The danger of foreign aid is more than its benefits
- Corruption is inevitable in the government and the private sectors
- Nationalism is the death of globalized economics
- There is no economic freedom
- What makes multinational corporations superior is the backing of their home government
- The weakness of a country is its economic policies, not the people
- Private companies cannot help to improve a country’s economy
- The industries of the public sector should be in private hands
- Trade unions help secure better economic reforms
- Corruption is inevitable in a growing economy
- Oil is a major contributor to the growth of world finance
- Loans are for the good of the borrower
- Foreign investment is a curse in disguise
- You can’t save up on your own
Topics in Mathematics with Applications in Finance
As you know, there are certain aspects of Mathematics in finance. If you want to elaborate on any topic in finance with connection to mathematics, you can choose either of the following:
- Single variable calculus
- Linear algebra
- The concept of probability
- Statistics and charts
- Value Added Tax
- The models of Value At Risk (VAR)
- Stochastic Processes
- The modeling of volatility
- The models of commodity
- The study of portfolio management
- Factor modeling
- Risk neutral valuation
- The recovery theory of Ross
- Interest rates and credits: HJM models
- The time series models
- The Quanto credit hedging
- The theory of counterparty credit risk
Are You Having Trouble With Your Finance Dissertation?
Now that you know various research topics for finance students, you can get started with your essay, presentation, dissertation, or project. If you need any help or writing tips, you can reach out to thesis writing services online. You can also find dissertation writing experts for a professional and quality dissertation if you’ll be too busy to write one. You shouldn’t be losing sleep because of your dissertation!
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
- How To Write A Narrative Essay: Definition, Tips, And A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Write Article Review Like Professional
- How To Write Term Paper? Get Best Grades
- How To Write Response Essay: Guidelines From Expert Team
- 295 Personal Narrative Ideas: Diverse Topics For Your Essay
- Great Problem Solution Essay Topics
- Creating Best Stanford Roommate Essay
- Costco Essay – Best Writing Guide
- How To Quote A Dialogue
- Wonderful Expository Essay Topics
- Research Paper Topics For 2020
- Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
- Essay Database >
- Essays Samples >
- Essay Types >
- Research Paper Example
Finance Research Papers Samples For Students
3110 samples of this type
No matter how high you rate your writing skills, it's always a worthy idea to check out an expertly written Research Paper example, especially when you're handling a sophisticated Finance topic. This is precisely the case when WowEssays.com directory of sample Research Papers on Finance will come in handy. Whether you need to think up an original and meaningful Finance Research Paper topic or look into the paper's structure or formatting peculiarities, our samples will provide you with the necessary material.
Another activity area of our write my paper website is providing practical writing support to students working on Finance Research Papers. Research help, editing, proofreading, formatting, plagiarism check, or even crafting completely unique model Finance papers upon your request – we can do that all! Place an order and buy a research paper now.
Organizational Overview Essay Sample
Research paper on man acc db 3, small business idea research paper examples.
The advantages and disadvantages of the four different forms of business organization, when starting a business, there are several issues to consider as to the kind of business one aspires to start. The kind of business that someone can start varies in structure and has a big bearing on the operation of the business. There are other implications that vary from taxation to legal implication and accounting processes. Each of these businesses has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Don't waste your time searching for a sample.
Get your research paper done by professional writers!
Just from $10/page
Research Paper On Tootsie Roll Inc
Financial ratios are used in financial and managerial accounting in order to evaluate the effectiveness of business and the overall financial conditions. Further you will find analysis of liquidity, solvency and profitability ratios of Tootsie Roll Inc., based on their 2010 annual report.
Password recovery email has been sent to [email protected]
Use your new password to log in
You are not register!
Now you can download documents directly to your device!
Check your email! An email with your password has already been sent to you! Now you can download documents directly to your device.
Short on a deadline?
Don't waste time. Get help with 11% off using code - GETWOWED
No, thanks! I'm fine with missing my deadline
- Browse All Articles
- Newsletter Sign-Up
No results found in working knowledge.
- Were any results found in one of the other content buckets on the left?
- Try removing some search filters.
- Use different search filters.
Research Paper Guide
Research Paper Topics
250+ Interesting Research Paper Topics for 2022
22 min read
Published on: Dec 5, 2017
Last updated on: Jan 23, 2023
On This Page On This Page
There are a number of tasks you will have to face when you enroll in a college. Most students feel stressed and tired, particularly when it comes to writing a research paper.
Some say the hardest part of drafting a text is to get started. However, selecting good research topics even precedes the starting point. This practice takes a lot of time and creativity. Therefore, exploring this complete guide will give you plenty of topic ideas in no time.
Most of the time, the instructors assign a list of topics to the students. While sometimes, they give you the freedom to come up with the topic of your choice.
This is where our list of best research paper topics will come in handy. The essay experts at MyPerfectWords.com have collected impressive ideas for your paper. We will assist you in turning an average research paper into an exceptional one.
How to Find a Good Research Paper Topic?
There are some special techniques you should follow to pick the right research paper topic. Follow the easy steps below to find good research paper topics.
1. Conduct Background Research
The first step is to conduct detailed background research by reviewing the existing literature. It will help to identify the history of a well-defined research problem. Similarly, it will also assist in developing research questions and a thesis statement .
2. Brainstorm Topic Ideas
Brainstorm research topic ideas and make a list of the general subjects. Narrow down to a specific field of study and choose the one that interests you the most. It is the key to producing an interesting and impressive writing piece.
You can further take help from your professor to identify a unique idea to write a research paper. Remember, it would be better to avoid controversial topics for research papers if you are not confident about justifying them.
3. Find Relevant Information
The next step is to find relevant information about your chosen topic. For this, read different points of view available on the internet. Also, consult scholarly sources like books and peer-reviewed articles to keep the facts straight and referable.
4. Use Keywords
Try to come up with a keyword and reach the best-suited topic according to your subject and preference. For example, the keyword ‘violence’ can provide you with a number of choices. It may include gun violence, domestic violence, and other essay topics related to abuse.
This step serves as a crucial strategy to grab the reader’s attention.
5. Keep Your Audience in Mind
Always keep your target audience in mind. It is another important element in selecting your high-school or college research paper topics.
For this, a writer must strictly comply with the instructor's preference and requirements. Make sure your topic gets approved before you begin with the writing process.
What is a Good Topic for a Research Paper?
A good research topic is the one that has the following characteristics;
Specific and Solid - the aims of research and expected results should be clear.
Original and Unique - a good research topic should be original. And the research should be aimed to be unique and never done before.
Extremely Important - It should be significant for the society, community, or to a field of study.
Relevant - It should be relevant for the readers.
Trending - These kinds of topics are the ones that spark interest among the readers and keep them interested.
What are the 6 Types of Research Questions?
Here are the 6 important types of research questions that you should know about when creating it for your research paper.
- Exploratory Questions - These questions are designed to explore the question in detail.
- Predictive Questions - These questions are used to predict the results of the research.
- Interpretive Questions - Interpretive research is conducted in the participants’ natural setting. These questions interpret how a group shares experiences.
- Descriptive Questions - It is a basic kind of question and it describes the main research topic in detail.
- Comparative Questions - Comparative questions compare one thing or occurrence with another.
- Relationship-based Questions - These questions are about understanding the relation between different variables.
Best Research Paper Topics 2022
Here are some impressive and easy research paper topics to write an extraordinary paper.
Research Paper Topics on Marketing and Business
- Explain workforce rules and regulations in Texas.
- How can we stop corporate abuse?
- Small business innovations to grow your business setup.
- Ways to reduce taxes in small businesses.
- Effective tips for women in business.
- How has marketing etiquette changed in the last few years?
- Why are stock markets becoming more popular?
- What are the positive effects of relationship marketing?
- How globalization impacts brand marketing?
- Can women prove to be better marketing experts than men?
Research Paper Topics on Economics
- Discuss Balanced vs. Unbalanced growth.
- How to improve the quality of life in developing countries?
- Ways to measure and manage inflation.
- Demand and supply analysis - A complete guide
- History trends in Income disparity.
- An easy guideline for property rights.
- Standards versus taxes as policy instruments.
- Explain the difference between private and public finance.
- Understanding the dynamics of economics and culture influence.
- Immigration and its impacts on the economy
Research Paper Topics on Current Affairs
- How has feminism changed over the years?
- Has the “Black Lives Matter” movement reduced racism in the United States?
- Are we moving towards World War 3?
- Has China decided to tackle its pollution problem?
- India: A poor nation or a superpower?
- Is the U.S. economy becoming stronger or weaker?
- How important is it to reduce the Federal budget deficit?
- How can police departments minimize the danger to officers from shooters?
- How can Chicago reduce the amount of violence and murders in the city?
- Should it be easier for people to become United States citizens?
Research Paper Topics on Education
- Should American students take a gap year between school and college?
- Discuss the concept of homeschool along with its benefits.
- Education and funding - A complete overview.
- Pros and cons of standardized tests - Discuss briefly.
- Do college students make more money?
- Should education be cheaper?
- How will modern technologies change the way of teaching in the future?
- The creation of particular learning methods for blind children.
- Benefits and risks of social networking in school.
- The role of technology in lesson planning.
Research Paper Topics on English Literature
- Similarities and differences between Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- Do you believe that Dickens failed after turning to serious and romantic novels?
- Examine controversies associated with Shakespeare.
- Literature as an instrument of propaganda.
- The American Dream in the 20th century’s literature.
- Religion and literature in a secular age.
- Discuss the works of Hemingway.
- Why did “Harry Potter” become so popular?
- Classify artificial languages in literature.
- What is the role of mythology in English literature?
College Research Paper Topics
- IELTS vs. TOEFL - Discuss the similarities and differences.
- College admission policies and criteria in the United States.
- How to plan for paying college tuition?
- Elaborate on ACT vs. SAT.
- Benefits of Distance learning.
- Impacts of China's one-child policy.
- Do students learn better in same-sex classrooms?
- Effect of the No Child Left Behind Act.
- Analyze the history of the relationship between the United States and North Korea.
- Should people be able to donate organs in exchange for money?
High School Research Paper Topics
- Discuss methods to prevent bullying at high schools.
- Study the ways to plan for high school tuition.
- How to handle diseases like AIDS?
- Future of science: Expectations vs Reality.
- Discuss political issues in the Middle East.
- Discuss the personality of Bill Clinton as a politician.
- Critically analyze the revolution of terrorism in the modern world.
- Developing relationships on the internet must be avoided. Why?
- How natural disasters have affected developing states?
- Examine Barack Obama’s life before and after the presidency.
Research Paper Topics on Health
- Effects of Fast-food culture on regional cuisines.
- Should there be a minimum weight limit for models?
- Unique school lunch ideas for kids.
- Should steroids be legalized?
- Should indoor smoking be banned by the government?
- The politics of climate change in Canada.
- Deafness and other communication disorders in children.
- Eye disease, vision health, and blindness - Major symptoms and causes.
- A detailed guide to Global health security - Threats and opportunities.
- Effects on household air pollution on human health.
Research Paper Topics on Abortion
- Critical analysis of the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.
- How to protect abortion clinics and the rights to protest?
- Facts of the Partial-birth abortion.
- Can abortion be viewed as murder?
- Is it right for abortion clinics to profit from terminating pregnancies?
- Adverse psychological effects on families that decided to do an abortion.
- Abortion as an ethical problem.
- Correlation between religion and abortion.
- The number of abortions may affect the birth rate - Discuss?
- The prohibition of abortion may have dreadful consequences.
Psychology Research Paper Topics
- Causes of depression among youth.
- Define Memory and its types.
- Why do we dream?
- Criminal psychology vs. Forensic psychology.
- Child abuse - Ways to prevent it.
- The relation between obesity and watching TV.
- Discuss the psychological reasons for mental stress.
- Elaborate on the link between mental health and child obesity.
- Are later mental health issues related to childhood trauma?
- Divorce – The influence on children
Related: Psychology Research Topics - 200+ Interesting Ideas
Research Paper Topics on Adoption
- Foster care: Issues and Concerns
- An overview of children with special needs.
- How is cross-cultural adoption raising sensitive issues?
- Psychological issues faced adopted children.
- Standard procedures of same-sex couples looking to adopt.
- Adult adoption - Discuss complete processes and laws.
- Positive and negative aspects of DNA profiling.
- Discuss the problems after adopting a child.
- Open adoption is the biggest lie. Discuss.
- Should adopted children be allowed to contact their real parents?
Research Paper Topics on Information Technology
- Instant messaging affects literacy. Discuss the reasons?
- Violent video games are the reason for juvenile delinquency.
- Best Spotify and related apps you should try.
- Discuss the long-term effects of living in a technological world.
- How has social media helped to solve world problems?
- Information technologies and the internet has made work from home the norm. Explain.
- Impacts of digital learning on schools and education.
- How technology is impacting globalization and the global economy?
- How can people use information technology to change the world?
- The Internet does need control and censorship. Comment.
Research Paper Topics on Media and Communication
- Say NO to online censorship.
- Ways to detect bias in the news media?
- Impacts of advertising on children.
- Reality TV - How it works?
- Freedom of speech - Why is it an important right?
- Explore the examples of political correctness.
- Significance of media in war against crimes.
- Examine the concept of freedom & rights of expression in a democratic state.
- Describe the conflict between Media and religion.
- Discuss the history of the film industry.
Research Paper Topics on Computer Science
- Open Source software and its importance.
- Everything you need to know about Blockchain.
- A beginner’s guide to SEO basics.
- Is Mac safer than windows?
- Is Artificial Intelligence the right thing to do?
- Neuron networks and machine learning.
- What is the importance of big data analysis?
- All about computer assistance in support services.
- Concept of database architecture and management.
- Digital security vs private information.
Sociological Research Paper Topics
- Overview of Gun laws in the United States.
- Hate crime - A brief review.
- How to prevent identity theft?
- Discuss the causes and types of Poverty.
- Trends and patterns in interracial marriage.
- Airline safety tips - A beginner’s guide.
- Impacts of social media on youth.
- 5 Types of Birth control options.
- A critical analysis of youth cultures.
- Class Conflict in the 21st century
Related: Interesting Sociology Research Topics & Ideas for Students
Research Paper Topics on Religion
- Discuss the popular new age religions.
- How do religions influence morality?
- Elaborate on the concept of freedom of religion.
- Briefly discuss the world's religions with no god.
- The rise of modernism in Religion.
- Christianity and the global economic order.
- What is the role of the Church in the 19th century’s social action?
- American’s view of Church sex abuse scandals.
- Ways to handle religion in the workplace.
- Discuss the relationship between world religions and science.
Research Paper Topics on Bullying
- Top punishments for bullying.
- Cyberbullying and how to stop it.
- Types and consequences of Individual bullying.
- Should laws be enforced to stop bullying?
- Can bullying be a cause for murder?
- What should school authorities do to fight to bully?
- How to identify and manage workplace bullying?
- What does it feel like to be bullied?
- Do bullies specifically choose their targets in school?
- Do people abandon unwanted behavior when they graduate school?
Research Paper Topics on Culture
- Explore the evolution of rap music.
- Is Ethnic conflict avoidable?
- Does religion influence culture and to what extent?
- How do different cultures deal with deaths?
- Culture of my community - A detailed overview
- Gender roles in different cultures - A cross-cultural perspective.
- Discuss the History of cultural revolutions.
- 10 most prominent cultural events of the 20th century.
- Struggles of Interracial Relationships
- The power of Mentoring minorities in the workplace.
Argumentative Research Paper Topics
- Who is to blame for homelessness?
- What should the ideal age for alcohol consumption be?
- Curfews for young adults - Discuss the reasons and consequences
- Can a family survive on the US minimum wage?
- Money itself isn’t the cause of evil but how you choose to use it.
- The death sentence should be activated in every country of the world.
- Smoking in public places has to be banned.
- Should court proceedings be documented for television?
- Why should we lower the voting age?
- Pros and cons of globalization
Persuasive Research Paper Topics
- Kids should be allowed to have their own pets. Elaborate on the reasons.
- Reasons why junk meals must be banned from schools.
- Analyze the productive ways to spend money.
- Parents should be more engaged in the educational process. Why?
- Vaccines have more negative effects than positive ones. Discuss.
- Patients with chronic diseases should be sent to mental hospitals.
- Why is it important to stop the production and selling of weapons?
- What are the major reasons to remain honest in life situations?
- Hobbies do help people with their careers. How?
- Why is an effective time management strategy important for jobs?
History Research Paper Topics
- Cause of the decline of the Mughal dynasty.
- How did the Roman Empire fall?
- Effects Julius Caesar had in Rome.
- How did Genghis Khan conquer Persia?
- Discuss the use of weapons in Ancient Civilizations.
- Bridal Ceremonies in Ancient Rome - A brief overview.
- Social Relationships in Medieval Europe - A case study.
- Understanding the impacts of Apartheid.
- Describe the main causes of the Thirty Years War.
- History of gender bias in England.
Research Paper Topics on Arts
- Differences in the Italian Renaissance and Northern Renaissance.
- Impacts famous artists had on the world.
- Explain the art of Ancient Egypt.
- Art therapy is used to heal people. How?
- Is photography an art?
- Discuss the history of the Bauhaus Movement.
- Discuss the concept of censorship in art.
- Digital art and its rise.
- Hollywood vs. Bollywood.
- Fine art vs. Folk art.
Easy Research Paper Topics
- Steps involved in making a music video?
- Discuss the factors that can stop sexual harassment.
- The negative impacts of feminism on the employment culture.
- How to deal with personality orders?
- Why white-collar jobs losing their significance?
- Discuss the consequences of homeschooling.
- Effects of using plastic bags.
- How to solve the issue of gender discrimination at workplaces?
- Factors that can influence the behavior of an individual.
- Impacts of social networks on mental health
Research Paper Topics on World Problems
- Discuss the examples of human rights violations.
- Consequences of the shortage of natural resources.
- What is the difference between global warming and climate change?
- The crisis of water pollution and shortage.
- Violence and Conflict Resolution in the changing world order.
- World Trade and Tourism - A global agenda for sustainable development.
- How can we overcome the challenge of corruption in governance?
- Discuss the brief history of space exploration.
- What are the effects of migration on the urban population?
- Discuss top wild animals’ endangered species.
Research Paper Topics on Criminal Justice
- Should the police use body cameras?
- What is White-collar crime? Discuss examples.
- Penalties for DUI (Drinking Under the Influence) should be made stricter. Why?
- Discuss laws that protect animal rights.
- 10 facts about hate crimes.
- Causes of Sexual harassment in the workplace.
- What action should the government take to address police brutality?
- Ethics of Assisted suicide.
- Is it possible to cure a serial killer?
- What can we do to curb domestic violence?
Funny Research Paper Topics
- How companies can improve their odds by becoming a unicorn?
- Pop art vs. lady gaga.
- The art of erasing bad memories and only remembering good ones.
- Can chicken feathers determine the speed of tornados?
- Harry Potter and the world of wizards.
- Do You Love Using Your Surname?
- Why Do Most People Love Watching Funny Animal Videos?
- Do You Know What Your Pet Dog Is Thinking?
- All Men Know How To Pick The Right Clothes.
- School Dropouts Are The Best In Our Society.
Good Research Paper Topics
Here are some good research paper topics for you to choose from for your paper.
US History Research Paper Topics
- The American Revolution
- The American Civil War
- The US Constitution
- The American West
- US Presidents
- US Foreign Policy
- The Cold War
- Civil Rights in America
- Latin America and the US
- The Environmental Movement in America
Research Paper Topics on Social Media
- Social media and its effect on human behavior
- The impact of social media on society
- Social media and marketing
- Social media and cyberbullying
- The rise of social media
- Social media and privacy
- Social media addiction
- How social media is changing the way we communicate
- The pros and cons of social media
- Social media and democracy
Research Paper Topics for English Linguistics
- The history and evolution of the English language
- The different dialects of English and their origins
- The influence of English on other languages
- The impact of technology on the English language
- The role of the media in shaping the English language
- The challenges of teaching English as a second language
- The importance of English in the global context
- The future of the English language
- The impact of globalization on the English language
- The role of English in education.
Controversial Research Paper Topics
- Religious freedom
- Violence in media content.
- The limits of self-defense
- Psychological effects of hate crimes
- Gender equality will never exist.
- The medical tourism issue.
- Bloggers are not journalists.
- Is politics always a dirty game?
- Religion is not based on science
- The ethical issues of human cloning.
Nursing Research Paper Topics
- Causes of childhood obesity
- Psychiatric patient ethics
- Common measles complications in children
- Features of the classification of nurses.
- What is epidural?
- How does alcohol addiction happen?
- Proper treatment of sleep disorders
- Major causes of Type II diabetes.
- Drive-thru pharmacy
- Ethical rules on infertility
Research Paper Topics in Chemistry
- Acids properties
- Lewis structure study
- Gas laws application
- The future of inorganic chemistry
- Define and describe steroids
- What is enzyme kinetics?
- Photons and physical chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Metal oxides in electronics
- The main stages of gasoline production
Ethical Research Paper Topics
- Is donating organs morally justified?
- Ethics and homeless people treatment.
- Is it legal for judges to lie?
- Is assisted suicide not the same as murder?
- The basic notions of ethics
- Bias among employees
- Is it mandatory to give flu shots to kids?
- Role of ethics in friendship
- The issue of truth in ethics
- The correlation between ethics and philosophy
Environmental Research Paper Topics
- Water management
- The scientific standpoint for climate change
- Noise and light pollution
- History of environmental studies
- How and why does acid rain forms?
- Can humans survive without bees?
- Reinforcing the ozone layer: is it possible?
- Evaluate what is meant by urban ecology
- Noise pollution and modernization
- Long-term repercussions of plastic pollution.
Politics Research Paper Topics
- Election ethics
- The interdependence of modern leaders
- The impact of political scandals
- News coverage media bias
- China-US relations in 2022
- The Swedish immigrant crisis
- How did the Afghanistan war start?
- Chinese political thought
- Children soldiers in Africa
- The foreign policy of your country.
Science and Technology Research Paper Topics
- Evolution of war technology
- 5 major fields of robotics
- How to eliminate stalking?
- The impact of digital learning on schools
- Discuss the internet of things story
- How can the internet be improved?
- Types of software security
- IT project management
- Can technology help people quit smoking?
- Cloud computing vs. artificial intelligence
Law Research Paper Topics
- The different types of crime
- Business laws in Africa
- Environmental and wildlife crimes
- The pros and cons of federalism
- Is it time to reform US family law?
- Women and religion
- How does the law regulate drugs?
- The way biometrics affect cybersecurity.
- Importance of capacity to contract
- Intelligent design
Social Research Paper Topics
- Rise of hate groups in society
- How are secure social networks?
- Class and parenting styles
- How has fast food affected society?
- Political culture in the U.S.
- Socialism and its effectiveness
- Class stratification and inequality
- Impact of bullying on mental health
- Importance of marriage
- What are the benefits of arranged marriage?
The above-given interesting research topics will help you write a perfect research paper.
If you still need more good ideas, seeking essay writing help is what most students prefer.
Keep in mind that the writing industry has a lot of fake and inexperienced writers. And if you're not careful, you might be scammed easily. So when choosing a paper writing service, you need to be very careful.
Similarly, most companies do not hire subject specialists with advanced knowledge and expertise. This is where MyPerfectWords.com comes in, the best essay writing service .
Our professionals have Master's and PhD degrees. We work with an aim to provide 100% original and high-quality papers.
Similarly, our company makes sure to assign a subject specialist to work on your research paper at affordable rates. We will not only select research paper topic ideas for you but also assist in writing your paper from scratch.
Simply place your order now to work with our best essay writer to get your paper done.
Nova A. (Literature, Marketing)
Nova Allison is a Digital Content Strategist with over eight years of experience. Nova has also worked as a technical and scientific writer. She is majorly involved in developing and reviewing online content plans that engage and resonate with audiences. Nova has a passion for writing that engages and informs her readers.
People also read
Writing A Research Paper - A Step by Step Guide
Research Paper Example - APA and MLA Format
Research Paper Outline - A Complete Guide with Examples
Research Proposal - A Complete Format Guide and Template
How to Start a Research Paper - 7 Easy Steps
How to Write an Abstract - A Step by Step Guide
Learn How To Write A Literature Review In Simple Steps
Qualitative Research - Methods, Types, and Examples
Types Of Qualitative Research - Overview & Examples
Qualitative vs Quantitative Research - Learning the Basics
Psychology Research Topics - 200+ Interesting Ideas
Learn How to Write a Hypothesis in Simple Steps
Types of Research With Examples - A Detailed Guide
Quantitative Research - Types & Data Collection Techniques
Interesting Sociology Research Topics & Ideas for Students
How to Cite a Research Paper - Learn with Helpful Examples
Interesting History Research Paper Topics (2022)
How to Write a Research Methodology for a Research Paper
Share this article
We value your privacy
Website Data Collection
Are you sure you want to cancel?
Your preferences have not been saved.
Finance Research Topics to Sail Your Academic Research Successfully
Are you thinking of starting working on your research paper but still weighing which topic to select? Finance includes a whole series of stellar finance research topics. This list of these enticing finance research topics is here to relieve half of your pressure. Our expert writers cautiously draft these topic suggestions. Every topic on these lists is picked up by performing extensive deep research. These topic ideas will help you create an impressive research paper that will guarantee the highest academic grades.
If you’re doubtful about your topic selection, our experts have covered it too. They are here to provide you with their expert guidance or help with research paper writing . But before we begin delving into the topic selection guide, it’s essential to know what precisely a finance research paper is.
Table of Contents
What Are Finance Research Papers?
Research is conducted to retrieve the outcome of a research topic. It follows analyzing the concerning results and framing the conclusion by making future recommendations. Students tend to explore, identify, interpret and evaluate their finance research topics’ primary and secondary sources. A finance research paper provides an excellent opportunity for students to extend their critical and analytical thinking on the conscripted topic.
Suggestions for Selecting Appropriate Research Topics in Finance
Whether it is financing research topics, or economics research topics the process of identifying the ideal research topic stays the same with every subject. So are you looking for some expert guidance in selecting the perfect topic? Look nowhere because these six essential tips are here to help you discover the classic research topics in finance.
- Significance: the golden rule to dazzle finance research papers is to choose the most crucial topic in your field. Perhaps it’s a trending topic that needs further examination or an ongoing topic that reflects significant grounds for processes. However you can also include a historical finance research topic, but you must reflect on its association with the current world. It’s always vital to choose a topic that shows some significance in the present finance sphere. Thus the only extremity, in this case, is the significance of your finance research topic.
- Enigma: Now, another golden rule for selecting financial research topics is to handpick a topic that incorporates an equal amount of thrill, captivation, understatement, and equivocalness. Formulate the topic appropriately so that your supervisor should feel enigmatic by reading the whole paper.
- Avoid complex terminology: Your finance topic for research papers must showcase your clear and comprehensive ideas. Try dodging complicated terminology. How you frame and construct your whole research topic matters the most.
- Answer the unanswered questions : You can also comprehend finance questions that have not been answered before in your field. Provide additional research to identify suitable answers to those questions
- Reading scholarly articles: Professional writing experts from Edumagnate.com suggest that previous reading articles can help you immensely with your research process. These articles and journals would give you an idea of various hidden finance research topics. You can narrow down those suggestions to frame a specific topic for your research.
Finance Research Topic Ideas
The most cardinal step of identifying the researchable topics in finance is to look for topics that have never been researched. Missing out on the ideal topic can lead to various difficulties for your research paper on finance topics. We hope you must have selected your finance research topic. If not, no worries because we offer you this winning list of finance research topics that are your savior. So, have fun researching your ideal finance research topic.
Captivating Finance Research Topics
Look at these recurring finance research topics that various scholars have used in their research. Here are our top most exciting finance topics in no particular order.
- Acquisition and merger: A detailed study on the setbacks and benefits
- Detailed research on climate finance
- The revised index on the financial condition of the enterprises
- Accessing the ideological US economies and income tax policies
- Personal finance: A report on the interdisciplinary profession
- The topics of American economics and finance research
- A diagnostic framework for Investment management
- A conceptual review of Possible solutions to the capital asset pricing model
- The essence of money in the theory of finance
- A model for the future of e-commerce and the influence of manipulating commodity
- Activating commodities resilience: the history of the emergence of country funds
- Trusting in the future: financial management methods
- Finance: an introduction to the quantitative method
- An introduction to the dynamic copula methods in finance
- Corporate organizations: revitalizing enterprises for the competitive world
- An overview of the financial markets and developments
Enchanting Corporate Finance Research Topics
Another sure-fire option is selecting corporate finance research topics. So if you think there’s nothing to add in this domain, you might want to reconsider your decision. Let’s read out these most exciting corporate finance research topics:
- Quantitative risk analysis on operational and integrated risks
- The syndications of private equity and the potential risks
- Liquidity risk management: The liquidity route to a lower cost of capital
- The risks adjustments by the equity investors
- A bibliometric study on the dividend policy
- How is liquidity effective for balancing financial risks for organizations?
- SWIFT system: The pluses and minuses and how it operates
- A concise analysis of mutual funds and investments
- Ethical concerns associated with corporate finance management
- A comprehensive study on the fundamental of corporate risk management
- The relationship of risk management with investment management
- Microeconomics of technology adaption: how is microeconomics enhancing revenue
- The mathematical and computational methods of financial management
- How to access the vulnerable risk structures of corporate debts
- Asymmetric information on the monetary policy and the risk-bearing channels
- Corporate restructuring: financial solutions strategies in times of crises
A List of Personal Finance Topics to Write About
Personal finance is a vulnerable area that studies the management of finances, including savings and investing of money. Every individual wishes to enhance their financial stability. Research on this area tends to impact an individual’s living standards directly.
- Evaluation of saving strategies: alternate budgetary sources
- A customers perspective on the challenges, benefits, and security issues of mobile banking
- The great USA recession: how the USA recession has changed consumer behavior
- The analysis of personal financial literacy among American citizens
- The logic of budgeting: The best ways to save while on a budget
- Power budgeting techniques for American households
- A detailed analysis of the ideal ways to properly manage your taxes
- Practices, challenges, and security issues of mobile banking in America
- Convenient or affordable healthcare: a basic entitlement for every citizen
- Cost-effectiveness and detailed analysis of credit score
- The effects of a tax on fabricating financial decisions
- Saving money when you’re on a tight budget: perspective, perception, and a plan
- A descriptive study of the relationship between employee motivation and work productivity
- Consumer household finance: characteristics of personal finance as an incentive for the household to bear risks
- A comprehensive study of the financial benefits of working from home
- Measuring customer segments for personal finance services
- The influence of tax in making financial decisions for households
- The impact of inflation and interest rates on personal finances
Business Finance Topics for Research Paper
Every decision involved in business management comes with some financial implications. Therefore, business people must understand the fundamentals of finance. To elaborate your understanding of business finance, you must write on finance research topics about management, financial analysis, valuation, etc. Here are some brilliant finance research ideas for you:
- Risk and crises management in the global financial business
- Strategies of effective Financial management for SMEs
- Interest and inflation risk: industrial behavior in the context of inflation
- Business modernization: applications of business finance
- Business essentials: financial accounting of business enterprises
- Accessing and managing the business intelligence in SMEs
- Empowering self-help organizations by providing effective financial aid
- Increasing strategic accountability of corporate bodies
- Financial and ethical considerations for business finance
International Finance Research Topics
Since the international market is growing effectively worldwide, why shouldn’t we study some exciting international finance research topics for your research?
- Fundamentals of international studies on the dividend policy models
- Impact of global economic crises on organizations
- The market of corporate control on an international scale
- The roles and values of the circular economy for the prevention of global finance crises
- The aftermath of global financial crises
- Financial problems: how can banks lower the impacts
- The world experience of stock exchange: why are bank offices crucial?
- The role of the banking sector in decreasing financial crises
- China’s growth strategy: evidence and proofs from micro-level data
- Recent trends and crises in the foreign exchange market
- A handbook on the risk management analysis for hedge funds
Healthcare Research Topics in Finance
Finance management is highly crucial for an effective healthcare system. Are you interested in understanding this field in detail? If yes, then these are a few most relevant finance research topics on healthcare:
- The global campaign against the high prices of healthcare facilities in the US
- Re-conceptualizing strategies for achieving healthcare necessities for homeless citizens
- The dilemma of unequal access to cancer patients across the world
- The global campaign to eliminate inequalities in access to healthcare
- A review of UK’s health research funding: which healthcare department requires more funding?
- Why is there a need for free and privatized healthcare systems in different nations
- Enhancing healthcare financing in the US: essentials of the US healthcare systems
- How can different nations enhance their healthcare sectors without affecting the economy?
- A review of UK health research funding: why is finance research a priority for healthcare sectors
- What is the impact of free healthcare systems on the economy of a country
- Inequalities in access to healthcare systems by income in developed nations
- Impact of government funding on healthcare systems
- The origin of healthcare finances
- Worldwide free health: how can we achieve it?
- What is the impact of government on healthcare amenities?
- A comprehensive data on the healthcare history of the USA
- Lesson from developing countries on improving healthcare facilities
Read Also – Business Research Topics to Upgrade Project Submission
Finance Research Topics for Thoughtful Minds
We hope you have found your ideal finance research topic by now, but for those still confused about the topics, we have brought some additional interesting finance research topics for you.
- An overview of how financial systems affect the economic development of a nation
- The frontiers and evolvement of finance in the development of money relations
- The appendix to the anatomy of control of funds in different nations
- The integration of financial markets and securities
- Enhancing transparency and accountability in corporate enterprises
- Sustainability concerning green governance for industries that pollute the ecosystem
- Significance and regulations of risk management programs
- The public finance structure and the quality of life
- The dynamics of share price formation: How do interest rates impacts share price?
- The leasing puzzle: economics of leasing
- The uniqueness of bank loans: bank insolvency and the issue of non-performing loan
Complementary Finance Research Topics
If you are still confused about your research topic, the doors of a professional finance assignment help service are always open for your assistance. It is a list of some complimentary finance research topics for you, which comprises various aspects of financial studies. So here you go!
- The impact of finance on the evolving market relations
- Role and features of financial systems in developing nations
- Theory of public finance structure in the federal system
- The future and the economic aspects of finance
- Cyber security attributes affecting online banking and online transactions
- Plus and minuses of mobile banking in developed or developing nations
- A comparative study on behavioral finance and traditional finance
- Analytical issues and discretely disclosure in external finance
- Internal financing versus external financing
- Understanding the financial crises of 2007-2009
So here we are. Selecting the most appropriate finance research topic can be a little overwhelming. However, we hope this article has helped you with your topic selection. We have tried our best to loosen up some of your pressure by providing you with the above list of inspirational researchable finance topics. If you have other queries regarding any topic, don’t hesitate to call our professional writers.
By Alex Brown
I'm an ambitious, seasoned, and versatile author. I am experienced in proposing, outlining, and writing engaging assignments. Developing contagious academic work is always my top priority. I have a keen eye for detail and diligence in producing exceptional academic writing work. I work hard daily to help students with their assignments and projects. Experimenting with creative writing styles while maintaining a solid and informative voice is what I enjoy the most.
- How It Works
200 Finance Dissertation Topics: Quick Ideas For Students
Finance dissertation topics are on-demand in the 21st century. But why is this so? It may perplex you how everyone is up and down looking for interesting, quality finance topics. However, the answer is simple: because fascinating finance dissertation topics can earn students bonus points.
We will delve into that in just a second. Your finance topic dictates the difficulty of the assignment you are going to handle. Landing on the right topic means that you will not have to toil as much as when you pick a highly complex topic. Does it make sense?
Let’s explore the nitty-gritty of finance dissertation papers before we get into mentioning the top-rated finance research topics list.
What Is A Finance Dissertation?
As the name goes, finance dissertation is a kind of writing that investigates a particular finance topic selected by the student. The topics range from the stock market, banking, and risk management to healthcare finance topics.
This dissertation provides the student with a degree of academic self-confidence and personal satisfaction in the finance field. Finance writing requires extensive research to create a persuasive paper in the end.
Writing Tips For Finance Dissertations
Are you uncertain concerning what you need to do to compose a top-notch finance dissertation? Worry no more! Our professional writers have put together some essential suggestions to kick you off. In the next few minutes, you will be in a position to create a perfect finance dissertation painstakingly:
- Narrow down your topic : Trim down your finance topic to a specific niche. It should focus on one region; either micro-finance, macro-finance, or internet banking.
- Verify your facts : Finance is a field that includes a lot of statistical data to be followed logically. Therefore, verify facts and figures with reliable sources before opting to use them in your paper.
- Write concisely : Unlike other papers with long narrative tales, you should encapsulate a finance paper into a tight, concise paper. The rule of ‘short is sweet’ technically applies here at great length.
- Arrange your data neatly : A paper that is stuffed with numerals and charts all over may turn down a reader at first sight. For an impressive finance thesis, know-how and when to use your data.
- Write simply : Avoid jargon that may confuse an ordinary reader. Where a need is for technical terms to be used, illustrate them with relatable examples. Simplicity is gold in a finance dissertation. So, use it well.
With these tips and tricks, you are all set to start writing your finance paper. We now advance to another crucial part that will make sure your finance paper is refined and at per with your institution’s academic standards.
General Structure of a Finance Dissertation
It is crucial to consult your supervisor regarding your dissertation’s research methodology, structure, style, and reasonable length. Depending on the guidance of your supervisor, the structure may vary. Nonetheless, as a general guide, ensure the following sections are part and parcel of your dissertation:
- Introduction: State the problem that you intend to address in your dissertation. It also includes a definition of key terms, the relevance of the topic and a summary of hypotheses.
- Theoretical and empirical literature, hypotheses development and contribution: It provides the theoretical framework of your study. The hypotheses are based on the literature review.
- Data and methodology: State the model (i.e. dependent and key independent variables) that you want to use the drawing on theoretical framework or economic argument that you may employ for your analysis. Define all control variables and describe the data used to test the hypothesis.
- Empirical results: Describe the results and mention whether they are consistent with the hypotheses and relate them with the existing evidence in the literature. You will also describe the statistical and practical/economic significance of your findings.
- Summary and conclusion: Summarize your research and state the general conclusion with relevant implications.
It is important to have all the dataset you want to use readily available before finalizing the topic. The dataset is essential for testing your hypotheses.
There are thousands of research topics for finance students available all over the internet and academic books. You only have to browse and lookup for the latest research or refer to past readings or course lectures.
Even though this exercise may look simple enough on the surface, it takes a lot of time to consider what makes for interesting finance topics adequately. Not all ideas you find will achieve the academic requirements that your supervisor expects from you.
Here is a list of freshly mint topics to use for numerous finance situations:
Impressive Healthcare Finance Topics
Healthcare involves more than just treating patients and administering injections. There are finance aspects that also come into play, including:
- Strategies for marketplace achievement in turbulent times: Medical staff marketing
- Effects of the employer executive compensation and benefits plan after the Tax Reform Act of 1986
- Improving profitability through accelerating philanthropic giving to healthcare systems
- Acceleration and effective information strategies for cash management in hospitals
- Finding the system’s solution to health care cost accounting
- How hospitals spend money from charitable organizations and donor funding
- Models of enhancing cost accounting efforts by improving existing information sources
- Strategies of increasing cash flow with a patient accounting review
- A systematic review of productivity, cost accounting, and information systems
- A study of the cost accounting strategies under the prospective payment system
- How to manage bad debt and charity care accounts in hospitals
- Achieving more value from managed care efforts in healthcare systems
- Strategies of achieving economies of scale through shared ancillary and support services
- Profitable ways of financing the acquisition of a health care enterprise
- Effects of mergers and acquisitions on private hospitals
- Measuring nursing costs with patient acuity data in hospitals
- Affordable treatment and care for long-term and terminal diseases
- Survey of the organization and structure of a hospital’s administration concerning financing
- Impact of culture and globalization on healthcare financing
- Discuss the necessity for universal health coverage in the United States
Finance Management Project Topics
If you are a finance management enthusiast, this section will impress you the most:
- The impact of corrupt bank managers on its sustainability
- How banks finance small and medium-scale enterprises
- Loan granting and its recovery problems on commercial banks
- An evaluation of credit management in the banking industry
- The role of microfinance banks in the alleviation of poverty in the US
- Comparative evaluation strategies in mergers and acquisitions
- How to plan and invest in the insurance sector and tax planning
- Impact of shareholders on decision-making processes on banks
- How diversity in banks affects management and leadership practices
- Credit management techniques that work for small scale enterprises
- Appraisal on the impact of effective credit management on the profitability of commercial banks
- The impact of quantitative tools of monetary policy on the performance of deposit of commercial banks
- Financial management practices in the insurance industry and risk management
- The role of the capital market in economic development
- Problems facing financial institutions to the growth of small scale business in the USA
- Why training and development of human resources is a critical factor in bank operations
- The impact of universal banking financial system on the credibility
- Security threats to effective management in banks
- The effect of fiscal and monetary policy in controlling unemployment
- The effects of financial leverage on company performance
Topics in Mathematics With Applications in Finance
Mathematics and finance correlate in several ways in that they borrow concepts from each other. Here are some of the mathematics concepts that apply to finance paper topics:
- Linear algebra
- Probability theory
- Stochastic processes
- Regression analysis
- Value at risk models
- Time series analysis
- Volatility modelling
- Regularized pricing and risk models
- Commodity models
- Portfolio theory
- Factor modelling
- Stochastic differential equations
- Ross recovery theorem
- Option, price, and probability duality
- Black-Scholes formula, Risk-neutral valuation
- Introduction to counterparty credit risk
- HJM model for interest rates and credit
- Quanto credit hedging
- Calculus in finance and its application
International Finance Topics
International finance research topics deal with a range of monetary exchanges between two or more nations. Below is a list of international research topics in finance for you to browse through and pick a relevant one:
- A study of the most important concepts in international finance
- How internal auditing enhances good corporate governance practice in an organization
- Factors that affect the capital structure of Go Public manufacturing companies
- A financial engineering perspective on the causes of large price changes
- Corporate governance and board of directors responsibilities
- An exploratory study on the management of support services in international organizations
- An accounting perspective of the need for theorizing corporation
- Impact of coronavirus on international trade relations
- Is business ethics attainable in the global market arena
- How exchange rates affect international trading
- The role of currency derivatives in shaping the global market
- How to improve international capital structure
- How to forecast exchange rates
- Ways of measuring exposure to exchange rates fluctuations
- How to hedge exposure to exchange rates fluctuations globally
- How foreign direct investment puts individual countries at risk
- How to stabilize international capital markets
- A study of shadow banking in the global environment
- A comparative analysis of Western markets and African markets
- Exploring the monetary funding opportunities by the International Monetary Fund
Corporate Finance Research Topics
These 20 topics have the potential to help you write an amazing corporate finance paper, provided you have the will to work hard on your paper:
- Short- and long-term investment needs for working capital trends
- Identifying proper capital structure models for a company
- How capital structure and an organization’s funding of its operations relate
- Corporate finance decision making in unstable stock markets
- The effect of firm size on financial decision making incorporates
- Compare and contrast the different internationally recognized corporate financial reporting standards
- Evaluate the emerging concept integrated reporting in corporate finance
- Managing transparency in corporate financial decisions
- How technological connectivity has helped in integrated financial management
- How different investment models contribute to the success of a corporate
- The essence of valuation of cash flows in financial and non-financial corporates
- Identify the prevalent financial innovations in the USA
- Ways in which governance influences corporate financial activities
- Impact of taxes on dividend policies in developed nations
- How corporate strategies related to corporate finance
- Implications of the global economic crisis in the backdrop of corporate finance concepts
- How information technology impact corporate relations among companies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of corporate financing tools and techniques
- How do FDI strategies compare in Europe and Asia?
- The role of transparency and liquidity in alternative corporate investments
Finance Debate Topics
These finance debate topics are formulated in keeping with emerging financial issues globally:
- Is China’s economy on the verge of ousting that of the US?
- Does the dynamic nature of the global market affect the financial alienations of countries?
- Is Foreign Direct Investment in retail sector good for the US?
- Is it possible to maintain stable oil prices in the world?
- Are multinational corporations good for the global economy?
- Does the country of origin matter in selling a product?
- Are financial companies misusing ethics in marketing?
- Why should consumer always be king in marketing messages?
- Does commercialization serve in the best interest of the consumer?
- Why should companies bother having a mission statement?
- Why should hospitals receive tax subsidies and levies on drugs?
- Is television the best medium for advertisement?
- Is the guarantor principle security or a myth?
- Compare and contrast market trends in capitalism versus Marxism states
- Does the name of a business have an impact on its development record?
- Is it the responsibility of the government to finance small-scale business enterprises?
- Does budgeting truly serve its purpose in a company?
- Why should agricultural imports be banned?
- Is advertising a waste of company resources?
- Why privatization will lead to less corruption in companies
Finance Topics For Presentation
Is your group or individual finance presentation giving you sleepless nights just because you do not have a topic? Worry no more!
- The role of diplomatic ties in enhancing financial relations between countries
- Should banks use force when recovering loans from long-term defaulters?
- Why mortgages are becoming difficult to repay among the middle class
- Ways of improving the skilled workforce in developing
- How technology creates income disparities among social classes
- The role of rational thinking in making financial decisions
- How much capital is necessary for a start-up?
- Are investments in betting firms good for young people?
- How co-operatives are important in promoting communism in a society
- Why should countries stop receiving foreign aids and depend on themselves?
- Compare and contrast the performance of private sectors over public sectors
- How frequent should reforms be conducted in companies?
- How globalization affects nationalism
- Theories of financial development that is still applicable today
- Should business people head the finance ministry of countries?
- The impact of the transport sector on revenue and tax collection
- The impact of space exploration on the country’s economy
- How regional blocs are impacting developing nations
- Factors contributing to the growth of online scams
- What is the impact of trade unions in promoting businesses?
Finance Research Topics For MBA
Here is our best list of top-rated MBA financial topics to write about in 2022, which will generate more passion for a debate:
- Evaluate the effect of the Global crisis to use the line of credit in maintaining cash flow
- Discuss options for investment in the shipping industry in the US
- Financial risk management in the maritime industry: A case study of the blue economy
- Analyze the various financial risk indicators
- Financial laws that prevent volatility in the financial market
- How the global recession has impacted domestic banking industries
- Discuss IMF’s initiatives in tackling internal inefficiency of new projects
- How the WTO is essential in the global financial market
- The link between corporate and capital structures
- Why is it important to have an individual investment?
- How to handle credit crisis in financial marketing
- Financial planning for salaried employee and strategies for tax savings
- A study on Cost And Costing Models in Companies
- A critical study on investment patterns and preferences of retail investors
- Risk portfolio and perception management of equity investors
- Is there room for improvement in electronic payment systems?
- Risks and opportunities of investments versus savings
- Impact of investor awareness towards commodities in the market
- Is taxation a selling tool for life insurance
- Impact of earnings per share
Public Finance Topics
These interesting finance topics may augur well with university students majoring in public finance:
- Financial assistance for businesses and workers during Coronavirus lockdowns
- Debt sustainability in developing countries
- How we can use public money to leverage private funds
- Analyze the use of public funds in developed versus developing countries
- The reliability of sovereign credit ratings for investors in government securities
- Propose a method of analysis on the cost-benefit ratio of any government project
- The role of entities in charge of financial intermediation
- The reciprocity and impact of tariff barriers
- Impact of the exempted goods prices on the trade deficit
- Investor penalties and its impact in the form of taxes and penalties
- Public government projects that use private funds
- Ways of measuring the cost of sustainability
- Maintaining economic growth to avoid a strong recession
- The impact of the declining income and consumption rates
- Effects of quarantine and forced suspension of economic activity
- Innovative means of limiting the scale of pandemic development
- The growing scale of the public debt of the public finance system
- A critical analysis of the epidemiological safety instruments used in countries
- The growing debt crisis of the state finance system
- How to permanently improve and increase the scale of anti-crisis socio-economic policy planning
Business Finance Topics
You can address the following business finance research papers topics for your next assignment:
- How organizations are raising and managing funds
- Analyze the planning, analysis, and control operations and responsibilities of the financial manager
- Why business managers should take advantage of the federal stimulus package
- Economical ways of negotiating for lower monthly bills
- Evaluate the best retirement plans for entrepreneurs
- Tax reform changes needed to spearhead businesses to the next level
- How politicians can help small businesses make it to the top
- Setting up life insurance policies from which you can sidestep the banks and loan yourself money
- Why every business manager should know about profit and loss statements, revenue by customers and more.
- Advantages of creating multiple corporations to business entrepreneurs
- Why good liquidity is a vital weapon in the face of a crisis
- Reasons why many people are declaring bankruptcy during the coronavirus pandemic
- Why you should closely examine the numbers before making any financial decisions
- Benefits of corporations to small scale business ventures
- How to start a business without money at hand
- Strategies for improving your company’s online presence
- Discuss the challenge of debt versus equity for small-scale businesses
- The impact of financial decisions on the profitability and the risk of a firm’s operations
- Striking a balance between risk and profitability
- Why taking the ratio of current assets to current liabilities is important to any business
You can use any of the hot topics mentioned above for your finance dissertation paper or opt for our thesis writing services. We have competitive finance dissertation writing experts ready to tackle your paper to the core.
Try us today!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment * Error message
Name * Error message
Email * Error message
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
The use of private capital to finance biodiversity conservation and restoration is a new practice in sustainable finance. This study sheds light on this new practice. First, we provide a conceptual framework that lays out how biodiversity can be financed by i) pure private capital and ii) blended financing structures. In the latter, private capital is blended with public or philanthropic capital, whose aim is to de-risk private capital investments. The main element underlying both types of financing is the “monetization” of biodiversity, that is, the extent to which investments in biodiversity can generate a financial return for private investors. Second, we provide empirical evidence using deal-level data from a leading biodiversity finance institution. We find that projects with higher expected returns tend to be financed by pure private capital. Their scale is smaller, however, and so is their expected biodiversity impact. For larger-scale projects with a more ambitious biodiversity impact, blended finance is the more prevalent form of financing. While these projects have lower expected returns, their risk is also lower. This suggests that the blending—and the corresponding de-risking of private capital—is an important tool for improving the risk-return tradeoff of these projects, thereby increasing their appeal to private investors. Finally, we examine a set of projects that did not make it to the portfolio stage. This analysis suggests that, in order to be financed by private capital, biodiversity projects need to meet a certain threshold in terms of both their financial return and biodiversity impact. Accordingly, private capital is unlikely to substitute for the implementation of effective public policies in addressing the biodiversity crisis.
We are grateful to Yangyang Wang for excellent research assistance. The data were obtained under a non-disclosure agreement with a financial institution. One of the authors has professional ties with this institution. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Bureau of Economic Research.
MARC RIS BibTeΧ
Download Citation Data
More from NBER
In addition to working papers , the NBER disseminates affiliates’ latest findings through a range of free periodicals — the NBER Reporter , the NBER Digest , the Bulletin on Retirement and Disability , the Bulletin on Health , and the Bulletin on Entrepreneurship — as well as online conference reports , video lectures , and interviews .
Journal of Banking & Finance
- Check submitted paper
- Track accepted paper
- Institutional subscription
- Personal subscription
Most Downloaded Articles
The most downloaded articles from Journal of Banking & Finance in the last 90 days.
The economics of small business finance: The roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle
Allen N. Berger, Gregory F. Udell Open Access August 1998
Fintech and big tech credit: Drivers of the growth of digital lending
Giulio Cornelli, Jon Frost and 4 more Open Access March 2023
Corporate governance and board effectiveness1This paper was an invited paper on the occasion of the JBF 20th anniversary.1
Kose John, Lemma W Senbet Open Access May 1998
Banking sector performance during the COVID-19 crisis
Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, Alvaro Pedraza, Claudia Ruiz-Ortega December 2021
The theory of financial intermediation
Franklin Allen, Anthony M Santomero Open Access December 1997
Enhanced momentum strategies
Matthias X. Hanauer, Steffen Windmüller March 2023
Modern portfolio theory, 1950 to date
Edwin J Elton, Martin J Gruber Open Access December 1997
Does corporate social responsibility affect the cost of capital?
Sadok El Ghoul, Omrane Guedhami, Chuck C.Y. Kwok, Dev R. Mishra September 2011
Corporate culture and firm value: Evidence from crisis
Yiwei Fang, Franco Fiordelisi and 3 more Open Access January 2023
Risk and risk management in the credit card industry
Florentin Butaru, Qingqing Chen and 4 more Open Access November 2016
The effect of pro-environmental preferences on bond prices: Evidence from green bonds
Olivier David Zerbib January 2019
How to measure the liquidity of cryptocurrency markets?
Alexander Brauneis, Roland Mestel, Ryan Riordan, Erik Theissen Open Access March 2021
Socially responsible investments: Institutional aspects, performance, and investor behavior
Luc Renneboog, Jenke Ter Horst, Chendi Zhang September 2008
Covid-19, credit risk management modeling, and government support
Sean Telg, Anna Dubinova, Andre Lucas Open Access February 2023
Artificial intelligence and systemic risk
Jón Daníelsson, Robert Macrae, Andreas Uthemann Open Access July 2022
Corporate social responsibility and market efficiency: Evidence from ESG and misvaluation measures
Yannik Bofinger, Kim J. Heyden, Björn Rock January 2022
GHG emissions and firm performance: The role of CEO gender socialization
Swarnodeep Homroy Open Access March 2023
Investment preferences and risk perception: Financial agents versus clients
Luisa Kling, Christian König-Kersting, Stefan T. Trautmann Open Access March 2022
Corporate social responsibility and stock price crash risk
Yongtae Kim, Haidan Li, Siqi Li June 2014
FinTech adoption and financial inclusion: Evidence from household consumption in China
Tong Yang, Xun Zhang December 2022
Chasing the ESG factor
Abraham Lioui, Andrea Tarelli June 2022
Does macroprudential policy alleviate the adverse impact of COVID-19 on the resilience of banks?
Deniz Igan, Ali Mirzaei, Tomoe Moore Open Access February 2023
Zombies, again? The COVID-19 business support programs in Japan
Takeo Hoshi, Daiji Kawaguchi, Kenichi Ueda February 2023
The impact of corporate social responsibility on the cost of bank loans
Allen Goss, Gordon S. Roberts July 2011
What drives stock market participation? The role of institutional, traditional, and behavioral factors
Markku Kaustia, Andrew Conlin, Niilo Luotonen Open Access March 2023
- Working Papers
- Prize winners
Subscribe to our newsletter.
- ECGI Articles (English)
- ECGI Articles (French)
- Research Committees
- Founder Members
- All Members
- Research Members
- Practitioner Members
- Academic Members
- Become a member
- Common Ownership
- The ECGI Spotlight Series
- The ECGI Full Picture | Policy Series
- ECGI Annual Members' Meeting
- ECGI Asia Conference Series
- Global Corporate Governance Colloquia (GCGC)
- Drexel University - ECGI Series
- ECGI- IESE CCG Event Series
- Indiana University - ECGI Online Series
- LBS - ECGI Series
- M&A Research Centre - ECGI Series
- RIETI/WBF/ECGI Webinar Series
- University of Delaware - ECGI Series
- Transatlantic Corporate Governance Dialogue (TCGD)
- Responsible Investment
- Corporate Purpose
- Family Capitalism
- How to Support
Caroline Flammer, Thomas Giroux, Geoffrey M. Heal
- Climate Change ,
- Responsible Capitalism
Series number : Serial Number: 901/2023
Date posted :
Last revised :.
- biodiversity finance •
- natural capital •
- blended finance •
- impact investing •
- Sustainable Finance •
- public good
The use of private capital to finance biodiversity conservation and restoration is a new practice in sustainable finance. This study sheds light on this new practice. First, we provide a conceptual framework that lays out how biodiversity can be financed by i) pure private capital and ii) blended financing structures.
In the latter, private capital is blended with public or philanthropic capital, whose aim is to de-risk private capital investments. The main element underlying both types of financing is the “monetization” of biodiversity, that is, the extent to which investments in biodiversity can generate a financial return for private investors. Second, we provide empirical evidence using deal-level data from a leading biodiversity finance institution. We find that projects with higher expected returns tend to be financed by pure private capital. Their scale is smaller, however, and so is their expected biodiversity impact. For larger-scale projects with a more ambitious biodiversity impact, blended finance is the more prevalent form of financing. While these projects have lower expected returns, their risk is also lower. This suggests that the blending—and the corresponding de-risking of private capital—is an important tool for improving the risk-return tradeoff of these projects, thereby increasing their appeal to private investors. Finally, we examine a set of projects that did not make it to the portfolio stage. This analysis suggests that, in order to be financed by private capital, biodiversity projects need to meet a certain threshold in terms of both their financial return and biodiversity impact. Accordingly, private capital is unlikely to substitute for the implementation of effective public policies in addressing the biodiversity crisis.
- New Working Papers (alerts)
- Online seminars
- Conference invitations
- ECGI Blog (2022)
Please select the communications that you wish to receive from ECGI. There is also a separate mailing list for ECGI members (to which members are automatically subscribed when they join ECGI).
You can unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
Finance paper topics. 80 Best Finance Research Topics For Your Paper 2022-11-19
Finance is a broad field that encompasses a range of topics, including investments, banking, financial planning, and economics. As such, there are many potential finance paper topics that students and researchers could explore. Here are a few examples:
The role of central banks in monetary policy: Central banks, such as the Federal Reserve in the United States, play a crucial role in the economy by setting interest rates and regulating the supply of money. A paper could explore the tools and strategies that central banks use to achieve their objectives, as well as the potential trade-offs and limitations of these approaches.
The impact of inflation on households and businesses: Inflation is a sustained increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time. It can affect households and businesses in different ways, depending on their income, wealth, and the goods and services they consume. A paper could examine the causes and consequences of inflation, as well as policy options for mitigating its negative effects.
The effects of taxes on economic behavior: Taxation is a key policy tool for governments to raise revenue and influence economic behavior. A paper could investigate how different types of taxes, such as income taxes, sales taxes, and property taxes, affect individuals and firms, and how these effects vary across different income levels and sectors.
The benefits and risks of diversification in investment portfolios: Diversification is the practice of spreading investments across a range of assets in order to reduce risk. A paper could analyze the trade-offs between risk and return in different diversification strategies, and how investors can use diversification to meet their financial goals.
The role of technology in financial services: Advances in technology have revolutionized the way financial services are delivered, from online banking and mobile payments to robo-advisors and blockchain. A paper could examine the benefits and challenges of these developments, and how they are changing the competitive landscape in the financial industry.
These are just a few examples of finance paper topics that students and researchers might consider. Whatever topic is chosen, it is important to approach it with a critical and analytical mindset, and to use reliable sources and data to support your arguments.
Finance Essay Topics to Make Your Paper Relevant and Interesting
Topics in Business Finance Every decision we make in the business world has financial consequences. All this can give you numerous hints and eventually help you come up with a perfect finance project. It is the key to producing an interesting and impressive writing piece. How has your education shaped your thinking? The focus of this research paper is emphasizing on the recent advances in our comprehension of this field as well as ascertaining alternative approaches that can be of use in the future. Personal Finance Topics Personal finance covers the aspects of managing your money, including saving and investing. To show your knowledge, you must be able to write articles on finance topics in areas such as financial analysis, valuation, management, etc. Carefully selecting a finance thesis topic out of the many finance research papers topics will require some skill.
Top 160 Finance Dissertation Topics For Students
Those working in corporate finance act as financial managers who are responsible for supervising investment on behalf of the company, use various strategies to manage funds, supervise creation of financial reports and work with the company to outline future financial goals and strategies. A good research topic is the one that has the following characteristics; Specific and Solid -the aims of research and expected results should be clear. This practice takes a lot of time and creativity. Similarly, it will also assist in developing research questions and a 2. Follow the easy steps below to find good research paper topics. Finance-related research topics for students. Writing finance research papers becomes much easier when you have superb finance research topics.
To boost your grades, your research and writing should be of top quality and relevant to the topic you have selected. You may be wondering why everyone is searching the original, interesting topics. That means that by picking a good accounting topic consider broadening it with our top picks of Accounting Research Paper Topics Now, to make the entire process that much easier, you can always opt for a research paper topic that someone else has thought of. You can also find great finance seminar topics for a presentation from this list. Sometimes, it may be hard to find the most engaging financial topics to write about, which is why our list should help. Business Finance Topics Every decision made in a business has financial implications. You can further take help from your professor to identify a unique idea to write a research paper.
The idea is that you can whet the appetite of your audience with the highlights of your subject matter. Once you have sufficient information on the topic, it is very important to briefly present the topic. Your first task is to define the purpose of your essay. It implies that your topic should be thrilling, fascinating, and always consist of understatement and even ambiguity on some scale. As the time flies very fast, finding yourself time for research and writing is a must.
350+ Good Research Paper Topics
Frequently asked questions Financial management is simply the management of funds. On the other hand, if you feel like you are a professional in this field, we have you covered for that too. These are the major categories of finance thesis topics and examples. The person who sees the heading of your paper should feel interested in reading it but not missing it. This research paper also answers what should be the effect of legislation on financial markets. Professional tips from experts will assist you with that! If you pick the right topic, you will not have as much to work as when you pick a highly complex topic.
Top 176 Finance Essay Topics & Ideas for 2022
Personal finance topics range from financial decisions that affect your current life to those that will affect your future, such as retirement plans and investment opportunities. You only have to browse and lookup for the latest research or refer to past readings or course lectures. It comprises aspects such as investments, retirement planning, budgeting, estate planning, mortgages, banking, tax, and insurance. We will delve into that in just a second. List of finance topics to write about We offer you a list of exciting finance topics you can write about divided into groups.
The Top 90 Finance Research Proposal Topics for 2022
This is why we asked our seasoned dissertation writers to put together a list of the finest dissertation topics in finance for college. Make a list of all the associations related to those ideas to define the final version. Soft money is defined as unregulated money that is given to the political parties that ends up being used by candidates in …. Contact our services at Study Clerk for some first-class research writing. Narrow down to a specific field of study and choose the one that interests you the most. They help to reach mutual understanding Writing As you will have to write a lot of reports, emails, research proposals, etc.
The top list of financial research paper topics to choose from.
So, the only demand, in this case, is the relevance of the topic. Innovative finance topics Perhaps you're planning to write a fascinating business essay. Electronic Banking: The Effect of e-Banking on Consumer Satisfaction. Here, we will provide you with some tips on finance research paper topics and other problems people might face. There are websites that can easily provide you with whole lists of interesting questions to explore in your research paper.
Research Paper On Finance
These are topics about real-life situations which you can reflect on to your selected audience. The Best Corporate Finance Topics This category also has some of the most interesting finance topics. Be sure to narrow the topic to a specific question. And the research should be aimed to be unique and never done before. A finance researcher will, therefore, need to have enough finance research paper topics from which to choose at his fingertip.
Research by Marco Di Maggio and Emily Williams highlights the risks of these financing services, especially for lower-income shoppers. 03 Oct 2022 Research & Ideas Why a Failed Startup Might Be Good for Your Career After All by Sean Silverthorne Go ahead and launch that venture.
Corporate finance research topics broadly cover areas like tools for risk management, trend research in advanced finance, physical and electronic techniques in securities markets, research trends in advance finance, investment analysis, and management of government debt.
Public finance topics are a type of finance research paper topics that covers taxation, government borrowing, and other aspects. Accounting and government budgeting The austerity related to finance and government education The theory and practice of government taxation How does the government raise money through borrowing
Here are some researchable topics in finance that touches on cross-country deals. Global recessions and financial forecasts accuracy A systematic review of the most important international finance concepts Discuss the role of international finance corporation in most developing countries
20 Corporate Finance Research Paper Topics Corporate bonds as a source of financing for the global economy Analysis of the "hurdle" rate of return of the corporation Investing in fixed income securities in emerging capital markets Venture capital and venture capital financing in the global capital market Pricing models for underlying assets
The list below outline the top 20 finance research paper topics in no particular order: The difference between behavioral finance and traditional finance The impact of budgetary control on organizational performance An analysis of the use of financial states in assessing corporate performance
However, there are numerous important and interesting research topics in the field of finance that still require more investigation, such as the issues related to: 1- FinTech (Financial...
Among the main topics you can discuss in economics research are: Fundamental economics, cost to benefit analysis, and importance of decision-making; Microeconomics, market structure, and strategies, competition; Personal economics, spending habits, personal investment; Social economics, class structure, the cultural impact of economics.
Whether you are assigned an argumentative essay, analytical paper, or research proposal, this article will be helpful. Here we've collected financial crisis research paper topics, current essay titles, writing tips, and financial crisis essay samples. 💸 Top 10 Finance Essay Topics. The financial system and its components
Value of the bond at the lower node for year 1: V= ½ ( (100+7)/1.053210+ (100+7)/1.053201)= $101.594. Now, since the price at the upper node is lower than the call price of $100, therefore, in order to value this bond, we will disregard the value of $99.83 and will use the price of $100. Hence, the value of putable bond at current node will be:
(PDF) Finance Research Papers Home Econ Finance Finance Research Papers Authors: John Pradeep Kumar Kristu Jayanti College Joseph Charles Tamilmaran D Kristu Jayanti College Baba Gnanakumar...
As the title suggests, this research paper discusses the significance of relationship lending in the finance of small enterprises and firms. The paper studies and analyzes price and non-price terms of LOC (Line of Credits) of banks that are extended to enterprises of smaller size.
This is our list of 10 topics we think are the fascinating. A comparative study of the benefits and setbacks of mergers and acquisitions Potential solutions possible solutions Capital Asset Pricing Model The future of commerce as well as the consequences of manipulating commodities A comparative study of the Continuous-time model's use
Research Papers on Finance Research papers on finance focus not merely on theory but also on various commerce and business activities that are directly affected by the financial activities. The same requires authentic research and reliable content.
A handpicked selection of catchy research paper topics on finance. Basically, finance deals with allocation and management of assets and liabilities. Choosing great research paper topics in finance for your graduate, master or doctoral dissertation is one of the biggest challenges that many students face. They spend years and some of them years ...
Top 10 Finance Research Paper Topics: Discuss the difference between traditional finance and behavioral finance. Study on the impact of budgetary controls on the performance of an organization study. Critical analysis on the use of financial statements in assessing the performance of an organization.
You can consider these finance management project topics: Assess the capital management and investment choices of (company) Attempt a research study on Employee salary plan and Employee strategy for paying taxes Assess the intermediaries in the stock market and how they affect or improve market growth
2663 samples of this type. No matter how high you rate your writing skills, it's always a worthy idea to check out an expertly written Research Paper example, especially when you're handling a sophisticated Finance topic. This is precisely the case when WowEssays.com directory of sample Research Papers on Finance will come in handy.
Research was conducted by Harvard Business School professors Bo Becker, Daniel Bergstresser, and Guhan Subramanian. Key concepts include: Firms that would have been most affected by the proxy access rule, based on institutional ownership, lost value on October 4, 2010, following the news of the rule's delay.
1. Conduct Background Research. The first step is to conduct detailed background research by reviewing the existing literature. It will help to identify the history of a well-defined research problem. Similarly, it will also assist in developing research questions and a thesis statement. 2. Brainstorm Topic Ideas.
The topics of American economics and finance research A diagnostic framework for Investment management A conceptual review of Possible solutions to the capital asset pricing model The essence of money in the theory of finance A model for the future of e-commerce and the influence of manipulating commodity
Here are some of the mathematics concepts that apply to finance paper topics: Linear algebra Probability theory Stochastic processes Regression analysis Value at risk models Time series analysis Volatility modelling Regularized pricing and risk models Time series analysis Commodity models Portfolio theory Factor modelling
Biodiversity Finance. Caroline Flammer, Thomas Giroux & Geoffrey Heal. Working Paper 31022. DOI 10.3386/w31022. Issue Date March 2023. The use of private capital to finance biodiversity conservation and restoration is a new practice in sustainable finance. This study sheds light on this new practice. First, we provide a conceptual framework ...
Corporate governance and board effectiveness1This paper was an invited paper on the occasion of the JBF 20th anniversary.1. Kose John, Lemma W Senbet Open Access May 1998. Banking sector performance during the COVID-19 crisis. Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, Alvaro Pedraza, Claudia Ruiz-Ortega December 2021. The theory of financial intermediation
public good. The use of private capital to finance biodiversity conservation and restoration is a new practice in sustainable finance. This study sheds light on this new practice. First, we provide a conceptual framework that lays out how biodiversity can be financed by i) pure private capital and ii) blended financing structures.
Finance is a broad field that encompasses a range of topics, including investments, banking, financial planning, and economics. As such, there are many potential finance paper topics that students and researchers could explore. Here are a few examples: