Essay on Kindness for Children and Students
Essay on Kindness: Kindness is a virtue that is rarely found these days. People these days are so busy gratifying their own needs and desires that they overlook that of the others. Being kind to others is out of question for most.
Kindness is the quality of being polite and considerate towards others. It is a quality that not everyone possesses. Very few people in this world are blessed with this quality and their presence is a blessing for those around them. Here are essays on Kindness of varying lengths to help you with it in your exam. You can select any Kindness essay given below as per your need:
Register to Get Free Mock Test and Study Material
Verify OTP Code (required)
Fill complete details
Target Exam ---
Long and Short Essay on Kindness in English
Kindness essay 1 (200 words).
Kindness simply means being good to people around us. It can be done by being polite to them, offering them emotional support, helping them financially, boosting their morale or by simply being supportive to them. Kind words and kind deeds done by us are not only a boon for the recipient but are also a blessing to us. When we help others with their tasks, are polite to them and do other such acts of kindness it gives us a sense of accomplishment and joy.
Kindness has been described differently in different religious books and literature in the past. However, they all echo the same thought. All of them advocate that human beings must show kindness to other human beings as well as other creatures. We must be polite, friendly and helpful. While we should exhibit kindness we must not do it with the aim of getting anything in return. Kindness is a selfless act.
If God has been kind enough to give us the things we need we must be kind to others and render help in whatever way we can. As Lord Buddha said, “A generous heart, kind speech and a life of service and compassion are the things that renew humanity”.
Kindness Essay 2 (300 words)
A person with a pleasant disposition and a concern for others is said to be kind. Such people are empathetic towards others. They help those around them whenever there is a need and never hesitate to go out of their way to bring a smile on other people’s face.
Small Acts of Kindness can Make Big Difference
Showing kindness towards others does not necessarily mean doing something big for them. It can be something as small as being polite and offering emotional support to someone. It can be something as tiny as passing a smile to the old lady who sits all alone in her balcony watching people go by or giving a small bite of your bread to the sparrow that tweets on your terrace every day. Such acts of kindness don’t take much but can make a big difference in the other person’s life.
You don’t have to be a millionaire to offer help and be nice to people around. You just need to have a good heart. Each one of us has something to give to the world. We just need to recognize what it is. Besides, we need to understand the need to be kind to people around us. We need to understand that the world would become a much better place if people are kind to each other.
By being kind to the other people we do not only help them and light a smile on their face but also feel good at a deeper level. It gives a sense of satisfaction.
We can rarely find kind people around. In fact, if we look at it, are we kind ourselves? We may feel the pain of people around us but how many times have we lend a helping hand towards them? If we expect others to be kind towards us, we must first inculcate this habit in ourselves.
Kindness Essay 3 (400 words)
It is rightly said, “You will never have a completely bad day if you show kindness at least once”. Being kind and compassionate towards others brings immense joy. The joy of giving is much greater than that of receiving. Kindness gets us closer to God and renders inner peace.
Acts of Kindness Never Go Unnoticed
While we must indulge in acts of kindness selflessly without expecting anything in return, however it is said that no act of kindness, even the smallest one, goes unnoticed. This is because God is watching us at all times. And he is known for being fair in his ways.
Being kind in general by being polite with others keeps us in a good mood as compared to the times when we get into arguments, or judge others or raise our voice. Similarly, offering even a small help to someone makes us feel good about ourselves. Helping others and being kind to them gives us an immediate sense of satisfaction. And whatever we give comes back to us in abundance. This is also known as the law of Karma.
However, if we show kindness to others hoping that we will get something in return then it is not considered an act of kindness. It is rather an act of selfishness.
Kindness towards Animals
Not just with human beings, we must also be kind towards animals. Many people throw stones at the street dogs and cows to scare them away. It is alright if done as an act of self dense however many people do it just for fun. We must rather be kind towards them. Treating the animals appropriately and feeding them are two of the ways to show kindness towards them. We waste a lot of food ever now. We throw our leftover food in the dustbin. Instead of throwing it away like that, we must take out some time to feed cats, dogs and cows roaming around near our house with it. We can also show kindness towards them by adopting them. Likewise, we can feed the birds by hanging bird feeders in our lawn or balcony. These small and random acts of kindness will not only do good to these birds and animals but will also make you feel better about yourself.
People who indulge in charity work and help other people with various big and small tasks are happier than those who only work for themselves.
Kindness Essay 4 (500 words)
In many cultures kindness is considered to be an essential virtue. It is said to be among the seven essential virtues that the moral intelligence consists of. The other virtues include conscience, respect, tolerance, self-control, fairness and empathy. Being kind means being polite and friendly and helping those around us.
Kindness is an Uncommon Trait
Though essential, kindness is not a trait that is found commonly in people these days. In today’s times people have become extremely self-absorbed. All they can think about is themselves. The growing competition at various stages in our life is one of the main reasons why people are turning out to be this way. Everyone around is busy making themselves better and showing the world as to how better their life is compared to that of others. They do not hesitate hurting those in their way to achieve what they want. While there is nothing wrong with improvising oneself but one must understand that there is much more to life and it is not always just about them. People have become ungrateful and do not understand that God has been kind enough to them and they must in turn be kind towards others.
Now, while most people do not possess the trait of kindness, it can be embedded in them with little effort. This can be done by teaching its importance from the very beginning. Importance of kindness must be taught in school. Workshops must be conducted and lectures must be given to tell children as to why being kind to people is necessary. This subject must form an essential part of the curriculum in schools. It is essential to emphasize its importance repeatedly from the very beginning for people to understand and inculcate it.
Kindness is Essential in Relationships
What is the most common trait that people look for in a relationship? It is nothing else but kindness. Nobody likes to befriend people who are rude, arrogant, selfish and haughty. Everyone likes those who are polite, soft-hearted, kind and generous. We must be kind to those around but as it is said charity begins at home so we must start with our near and dear ones.
Many people are kind and polite to their neighbours, friends and colleagues but are rude with their immediate family members such as their wife, parents, children and siblings. They scold them, do not pay much attention towards them and often indulge in arguments with them. Such people cannot be called kind no matter how nice they are with people outside or the amount of charity they do. If they are not kind at home, they are merely donning a facade to maintain a good image outside. In reality, they are frustrated inside and all their frustration comes out at home.
If a person is really kind at heart, he will be equally kind at home as well as outside. Being kind to people without expecting anything in return renders inner peace and happiness. It makes life sweeter.
Practicing kindness is not difficult. Showering kindness on those around us should be the ultimate goal of each one of us. Try it and see how it can be one of the most joyful experiences in life.
Kindness Essay 5 (600 words)
A person who is kind is said to bear a good moral character. He is loved and talked highly about by people around. However, this should not be the reason to indulge in acts of kindness. Kindness is something that must be done selflessly. If we expect people to appreciate us or return the favour then it is not kindness, it is selfishness. It clearly indicates that we are doing it with a selfish motif.
Different Definitions of Kindness
Different learned people and religious scriptures have defined kindness differently in the past. As per Chinese teacher and philosopher, Confucius, “Of neighbourhoods, kindness is the most beautiful. How can the man be considered wise who when he had the choice does not settle in kindness”. He urges to “recompense kindness with kindness.”
As per ancient Greek philosopher and scientist, Aristotle, kindness means “helpfulness towards someone in need, not in return for anything, nor for the advantage of the helper himself, but for that of the person helped”. As per American writer and humorist, Mark Twain, “Kindness is the language which the dumb can speak, the deaf can hear & the blind can see.” As per Talmud, the central text of Rabbinic Judaism, “deeds of kindness are equal in weight to all the commandments.”
“I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again”, said the American philosopher, William Penn.
The definitions of kindness may differ but the essence of all these is the same. Kindness is referred to as an essential virtue.
God Has Been Kind to You; You Must Be Kind to Others
If God has been kind enough to give you a good life, you must be kind enough to help those around you build a good life too. This is to say that if you earn well then give a small amount of your earnings in charity. If you are good in studies then do not hesitate to help your fellow students if they come to you for any kind of assistance. If God has made you physically-abled then help those who aren’t. For instance, you can help a blind person cross the road or carry the grocery bag home for the old lady who lives in your neighbourhood. If you have enough space in your balcony or garden then hang bird feeder and keep a bowl of water filled for the birds. Donate your old clothes and shoes to the poor and needy. There are so many poor kids who roam around without shoes and clothes. A number of NGOs request people to help them serve such people. Even a small contribution from your side can make a difference. Likewise, do not waste food. Give the leftover food to those who need it instead of showing it the dustbin.
If you can take out some time from your schedule then get involved in social service. You can begin by providing basic education to the poor little children around your house who cannot afford to study in the school.
These are small examples of how you can spread kindness. Imagine if each one of us inculcates this quality and is kind to everyone around, this world will become a much better place to live.
People must be kind to those around them and see how things change for good. Being kind to others, helping them and spreading smiles does not only do good to the recipients but also offers a deep sense of satisfaction to the one who indulges in the act.
Essay Speech on Kindness
Home — Essay Samples — Life — Emotions & Feelings — Kindness
The positive impacts of the acts of kindness.
Rated by a GradeFixer's writer
A Small Act of Kindness Makes The World a Better Place
Importance of kindness in our world, random acts of kindness: how they benefit the human kind and how technology is being used to aid in these acts, compassion and kindness so important in our lives, personal writing of the satisfaction of being kind-hearted, a little bit of kindness is what we all need, an act of kindness in langston hughes’ short story, thank you ma'am, humane actions and acts of kindness, acts of kindness: importance of being kind, thr way acts of kindness can change our lives, impact of small acts of kindness on our world, discussion of whether people are good at heart, instruction helping others, overview of unselfish acts of kindness and good, comprehensive overview of the concept of benevolence and its theories, little acts of kindness that have become world known, feeling stressed about your essay.
Get professional help in 5 minutes
Top 10 Similar Topics
- Winter Break
We can help you get a better grade and deliver your task on time!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
Kindness essay is a reflection on the idea of kindness. Kindness is an act of selflessness. Because kindness doesn’t come with the expectation of receiving anything in return, it is a great way to show your appreciation for what you have received in life.
Kindness is always an excellent choice to make in any situation. When someone feels bad or down, the kindness shown can make a person feel more supported and loved. Kindness is an action that anyone can do. It can even be done anonymously if the recipient doesn’t know who has helped them.
Importance of Kindness Essay
Kindness is a simple yet powerful gesture. It can positively impact someone’s life, and the ripple effect is just as powerful. In the academic community, kindness is thought to be an attitude that influences achievement because it reduces levels of stress and increases focus on the task at hand.
Kindness is a form of love and compassion and one that needs to spread throughout the world. Kindness allows people to see the best in others, encouraging them to be their best selves. Allowing kindness to exist for those around us is beneficial for them and ourselves.
It is our responsibility as human beings to be kind to other people. We can be considerate and compassionate towards other people to live in peace and love. Kindness is a virtue, and it is one of the essential things in life. It shows other people that you care about them and takes away some of the pain and suffering that they may be feeling. It can also help heal others, and everyone should always try to think about how their actions will affect others before taking them.
Kindness is vital in every single person’s life. It makes the world a better place and can make someone feel loved. With the help of kindness, you can start your good deeds to make the world a better place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is kindness.
Kindness is a simple yet powerful gesture and it is the quality of being empathetic and considerate. It can positively impact someone’s life, and the ripple effect is just as powerful.
Why is kindness so important?
Kindness is important because it is our responsibility to be kind to others. We need to be considerate and compassionate towards other people to live in peace and love. Kindness is a virtue, and it is one of the essential things in life. It shows other people that you care about them and can take away some of the pain and suffering that they may be feeling.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
- Skip to main content
- Skip to secondary menu
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
A Plus Topper
Improve your Grades
Kindness Essay | Essay on Kindness for Students and Children in English
February 23, 2023 by Prasanna
Essay on Kindness: The world has been devastated by two world wars, recurring bouts of disease and devastation. Amid such tremendous hardship, human beings have depicted resilience and kindness to fight back and help each other. Kindness is an essential and universal quality that is based on the concepts of altruism and prosocial behavior.
Kindness towards Nature, animals, and other people can transform the world and make it a beautiful place to live. However, kindness towards yourself is also crucial in the journey of personal growth and achievement. We have provided essays below from where students can learn.
You can read more Essay Writing about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Long and Short Essays on Kindness for Students and Kids in English
A Long essay has been provided below; it is of 450-500 words. A short Essay of 100-150 words has also been given. 10 lines on kindness have also been written down, along with some answers to frequently asked questions.
Long Essay on Kindness 500 words in English
Kindness essay will be helpful to students of classes 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Kindness can be described as the value of being polite, compassionate, and thoughtful. Unconditional love, tenderness, comfort, concern, and support are words associated with kindness. Although kindness has an undertone that someone is innocent or vulnerable, that’s not the case. Being compassionate also calls for bravery and determination. Compassion is an interactive ability.
People have heard about the survival of the fittest theory given by evolutionary theorists. Darwin, who researched human Nature, did not necessarily perceive humans as being physically aggressive and self-interested. Darwin claimed that we’re a fundamentally collaborative and loving community. He asserted that affection and compassion for others is natural and reflexive.
Kindness is taught in every religious faith. Be it Hinduism, Sikhism, or Islamic law or some other religion, they all prepare us to show compassion towards others. The term is not limited to human application. Cruelty to all living creatures is a sin in many religious scriptures. Even the deaf animals raise their tail as a reciprocal response of compassion expressed towards them. Trees show similar reactions. They grow large and produce fruit in response to the kind behavior of their caregivers. Nature has its way of communicating appreciation and compassion.
Kindness is not a core value to be embraced or shown in particular situations. Instead, it should be absorbed as the fundamental behavioral element of living creatures. Compassion is not only a moral attribute. But in all aspects of existence, it can be quite well adapted. Being compassionate to your parents or friends helps create a stable family base.
Showing courtesy to friends and neighbors tends to create a healthy social climate. Only small considerations and selfless acts of kindness can help to build up a successful company. As has been said previously, every human person knows the language of compassion.
While important, kindness is not a characteristic that is widely seen in people these days. In today’s time, people have become incredibly self-absorbed. All they can talk about is themselves. Growing rivalry at various points of our lives is one of the most important reasons people turn out to be this way.
Everyone around here is busy making themselves successful and showing the world how better their lives are compared to others’ lives. They don’t hesitate to offend those in their way to reach everything they want. Though there’s nothing wrong with innovating, you have to realize that there’s a lot more to life, so it’s not just about competition and winning.
Presently, although most people don’t have the trait of compassion, it can be integrated into them with a slight endeavor. This can be achieved by explaining the value of it from the very start. Workshops must be held, and presentations must be provided to teach students why it is necessary to be kind to human beings. This topic must be an integral part of the curriculum in schools. It is important to stress its significance from the very beginning so that citizens can appreciate and teach it.
Short Essay on the Topic of Kindness 150 words
Kindness Essay is usually given to classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
An individual with a generous temperament and respect towards everyone is considered to be kind. These individuals are compassionate to others. They support others around them if there is a need, and they never fail to go out of their way to put joy on the face of others.
Kindness could be something as tiny as being courteous and providing someone support and encouragement. It could be something as surprisingly small as passing a kind word to the maidservant who works tirelessly in your house or giving a little bit of food to the stray dog who comes near the house every day. These gestures of kindness don’t take a lot of time, but they can create a change. Acts of kindness can help in creating a beautiful and sustainable world.
10 lines on Kindness Essay in English
- Kindness involves being empathetic and considerate towards others.
- Kindness should be shown towards Nature as well as animals.
- Kindness should not be dictated by class conformities, caste, or divided by the community’s social structures.
- Kindness can bring about significant changes in the world.
- Kindness is an essential personal quality required for thriving relationships and a happy life.
- Kindness involves self-care and concern about yourself as well.
- There can be various means like emotional or tangible support, by which you can show kindness.
- Kindness is premised on the concept of altruism and prosocial actions.
- Being kind usually involves reciprocity. If you are kind to others, they, in turn, will be helpful to you.
- Kindness helps in sustaining a peaceful and nourishing world.
FAQ’s on Kindness Essay
Question 1. How can you be kind to others?
Answer: Kindness can be anything as small as giving a radiant smile to a person to providing monetary help to build houses and schools for the poor.
Question 2. Why is kindness extraordinary?
Answer: Kindness is essential to create a peaceful world and support future generations of the human race.
Question 3. What will happen in a world devoid of kindness?
Answer: In a world devoid of kindness, the carefully balanced systems in which we live, and our relations with the natural and animal world will break down, leading to hardship and troubles for humanity.
- RS Aggarwal Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 8
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 6
- Picture Dictionary
- English Speech
- ICSE Solutions
- Selina ICSE Solutions
- ML Aggarwal Solutions
- HSSLive Plus One
- HSSLive Plus Two
- Kerala SSLC
- Distance Education
- Spoken English
- NCERT Solutions
- Send your Feedback to [email protected]
Help Others, Please Share
Learn Latest Tutorials
Python Design Patterns
B.Tech / MCA
JavaTpoint offers too many high quality services. Mail us on [email protected] , to get more information about given services.
- Website Designing
- Website Development
- Java Development
- PHP Development
- Graphic Designing
- Digital Marketing
- On Page and Off Page SEO
- Content Development
- Corporate Training
- Classroom and Online Training
Training For College Campus
JavaTpoint offers college campus training on Core Java, Advance Java, .Net, Android, Hadoop, PHP, Web Technology and Python. Please mail your requirement at [email protected] Duration: 1 week to 2 week
Essay On Kindness
Kindness in enrique's journey.
Kindness comes in different forms, that can alter someone's day instantly. In “Enrique's Journey”, he witnesses kindness from several people in his time of ultimate weakness. Kindness in my life may not be that extreme, but it is appreciated. Even though giant acts of kindness aren't as prevalent as
Kindness Definition Essay
Kindness. Kindness is like the season Autumn. It carries the golden, red, orange, and yellow leaves from one tree to the next, gathering more and more leaves until a whole assortment of leaves is blowing in the breeze. Just like Autumn, Kindness spreads as it is passed on from person to person. Kindness brings joy, happiness, and friendship as it flows from one act to the next like a river splitting into several directions. Kindness brings people together, like the thousands leaves blowing and bunching onto someone’s just-raked lawn.
Essay on Altruism
Why do we show altruism? Social and evolutionary biologists, psychologists, economists and philosophers alike have made many attempts at providing an explanation for altruism. As a result, many opposing theories have developed over the years. In this essay, I will attempt to explain altruism as the presence of an altruistic gene which is selected for by natural selection in terms of kin selection. I will explore evidence supporting this theory, as well as evidence pointing to psychological explanations such as reciprocal altruism, social norms and primitive sympathy.
Miriam Toews' A Complicated Kindness Essay
In Miriam Toews novel A Complicated Kindness there are many references to pop culture. There are references to music, books and films. These all lead to the development of key ideas in the novel. East Village is supposed to be a town free form the influence of most media. The children are allowed to watch certain films but only the ones the church deems fit. Yet somehow the un-holy films find their way into the procession of kids in the town like Nomi. The films are used to develop key ideas by showing that not everybody is happy with a strong importance on religion, where Nomi gets some of her influence for wanting to move to New York and how the church uses the ban on films to remain in control. The church isn’t successful on banning
Examples Of Selfishness In The Scarlet Ibis
Kindness is the source of goodness that leads people to true happiness. We help others hoping that it changes their life for the better.
Aha Moment Summary
The short story"Aha Moment" by Julia Alvarez demonstrates that the point is not to pay back kindness but to pass it on. The story expresses the idea that simple acts of kindness can make a great impact on people both mentally and physically. It can turn frightening and tense situations into assurance and aplomb. In paragraph 8, it is stated," no one screamed,no one panicked. I could hear small pockets of soothing conversation everywhere." By holding the hands and by chatting about everyday life, the passengers emboldened each other and created an optimistic atmosphere. The author points out,"someone was comforting me and kept asking me,'Are you okay?" According to Julia if someone does something good and beneficial for you, you should pass
Analysis: Kindest Kansas Citian
People often perceive kindness in different ways, some think of the smaller things and some the larger. Acts of kindness are like wonders of the world they make it a better place. For example mountains some see this grand rock that the sun reflects off of in the morning and others see a glorified piece of rock. Smaller acts of kindness are just as important as bigger ones. Usually when one thinks of the word kindness some act or person comes into mind and my person is Leticia Chavez a.k.a Ducky.
James Eunice Research Paper
By being shown kindness, I believe they will become jovial and want to share their excitement with even more people. This, in turn, will lead them to show kindness to someone else, creating a ripple effect. For example, complimenting someone on their clothes may cause them to feel loved and compliment someone else. This could leave a lasting impact on their minds and change the way that they view others and themselves. In addition, this could also lead them to finding and accepting Jesus Christ into their lives. While we may never know how much our kindness really meant, if a simple act such as this leads to someone finding the lord and accepting him into their heart then I believe it is worth it. After all, doesn’t God show us kindness every
Comparison By Meryl Lee And Holling
It is important to strive for kindness because, it makes people feel appreciated, and it
Under The Cover Of Kindness Essay
Social work is a commitment of service to the poor, a commitment to reaching out, and a deployment of support, advocacy, affection, trust, and empathy. (Margolin, 4) Caught in the Storm and Under the Cover of Kindness portray two drastically different views of the social work profession. While Caught in the Storm tells the story of the dedicated team at Helping Hands nonprofit agency as its staff navigate the process of acquiring grant funding in the wake of welfare reform, Under the Cover of Kindness challenges conventional understandings of social work by examining the underlying purpose of the profession.
The Theme Of Happiness In Charles Dickens 'A Christmas Carol'
It may not seem like one is making a big difference, but even the smallest acts of kindness can brighten someone’s day. In Stave 2 of A Christmas Carol, the Ghost of Christmas Past shows Scrooge how Fezziwig, Scrooge’s old employer, was so kind to his employees. To this act of kindness Scrooge states,”The happiness he gives, is quite as great as if it cost a fortune.” When Scrooge sees how generous his employer was and what a positive impact he made on others by being generous and giving, it leads Scrooge to change his ways and become a nicer person that has a beneficial impact on others. As Morrie said in the article,“Tuesdays With Morrie: The Eighth Tuesday We Talk About Money”, “Devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.” Moreover, caring for others and spreading kindness not only to oneself but also others, whether it be by donating to charity or just plainly going around and doing a good deed for others, is the key to happiness. No matter what it may be, even the smallest movement of giving can make a big difference in someone’s life. Just by putting a smile on someone’s face, a positive impact on the world has been made. Devoting yourself to something and being a better person will help bring accomplishment and joy to life and make a long lasting impact on those around you. This act of being kind and generous to others will have an everlasting positive impact on not only the receiver, but also the
The Impact Of Kindness: Ted Talk By Jacqueline De Loos
One thing that people today overlook so often is the simple but powerful act of kindness. You can just look at the drivers on the road and tell that kindness is not their first priority. I have discovered that kindness can change the community for the better.
Mrs. Thompson's Kindness Experiment: Contagious Or Helpful?
“Your wealth or status doesn’t make you. Your kindness and character do.” -Yenkat Desireddy. Although you might think you need to be wealthy and have everything in the world to make others like you, people want to see what you are really like on the inside. You might not know it but with saying one thing or doing one nice thing to someone, can change their day around. They may be having a bad day, but you can help them change their day around and they will be happy and spread the kindness to others.
The Secrets Of A Happy Life
Being kind is another advantageous tip on how to live a happy and healthy life. Committing ourselves to be sympathetic to others along with to ourselves brings a new pinnacle of joy and gusto to us.
Angel In Disguise
Treating others with kindness benefits everyone involved. For example, in the story “Angel in Disguise”, the author states "We'll keep her a day or two longer; she is so weak and helpless," said Mrs. Joe Thompson…” She was starting to open up to Maggie and realize that she loves her as if she were her own child. This helps lift Mrs. Thompson’s sprits and shows her that she can feel feelings. This shows how being kind to Maggie made her a more loving person in the end. Additionally, in the article, “Teaching Kindness,” the author states that “As minds and bodies grow, it’s abundantly clear that children require a healthy dose of the warm-and-fuzzies to thrive as healthy, happy, well-rounded individuals.” This is proof that children need kindness
- Random act of kindness
- BBC World Service
- Positive psychology
Importance Of Kindness Essay
Kindness is the key to most everything. Being kind means taking the high road, even when someone has wronged you. It means serving other people, even under inconvenient circumstances.It involves looking for the good in others, and even helping them to see the good in themselves. Kindness is spreading happiness to make other’s day better and by making them smile. Kindness is defending those who are picked on by others, sitting by those who are lonely, and saying hi to someone in the hall. Kindness is being someone who wants to build up those around them. My favorite act of kindness is complimenting someone, because it lights up their face and a wide smile usually spreads across their face. I know that when I’ve been complimented, it often makes …show more content…
In this essay, the author
- Explains that being kind means taking the high road, even when someone wronged you, serving others, and spreading happiness to make others' day better and by making them smile.
- Opines that speaking kindly about others is a huge part of this value. it's important to keep our words soft and cut the jagged and cruel words out of our language.
- Opines that it's hard for them to be kind to others, especially when they feel shy and grouchy.
- Explains the importance of speaking truthful words, but they should also fit in with the value of kindness. honesty means following the rules, and if you break one, don't try and deny it.
- Explains that if they followed their value of honesty, they would give the money back and inform them of what happened.
- Explains that they sometimes put conditions on this value, though sometimes they can be a good thing. they say they often tell partial truths, meaning they leave out some of what happened.
- Explains that working hard for something that you desire, and continuing even when it becomes hard to continue, involves always trying to be your best self and working to overcome your struggles in different areas.
- Opines that dedication would be deciding to attend the baseball practice, despite the seemingly better choice of going to boondocks.
- Explains that they often give themselves a break from homework, but end up watching 40 youtube videos instead of the small five minute break they meant to allot themselves. they can overcome this by coming up with loose daily schedules with built in breaks.
- Opines that when something undesired occurs in their life, try and look for the positive side of things, and try to see the good in others, even when they have wronged you.
- Opines that if one can see the other person's side, it could help to point out the alternate side.
- Explains that after getting mad, their reasoning doesn't kick in, and it takes a day or two before they fully let it go.
- Explains the true definition of honoring is respecting highly, but for me this also includes being obedient if you are asked to do something, and additionally, being positive while you do what you’re asked.
- Opines that even when asked by a teacher to do homework, i should show honor towards the teacher and do what they asked, without complaining.
- Opines that doing what people ask them to do with a good attitude is the hard part for them.
Honesty means that we shouldn’t deceive others or take things that aren’t ours. It means following the rules, and if you break one, don’t try and deny it, just own your mistake and accept the consequence. Additionally, it is important to learn from those mistakes. If we all just hid our mistakes, we would never learn. Last year I was getting food out of a vending machine. Counting the change I had been returned, I noticed that it had given me back a dollar too much. Now, stopping here, if I were to follow my value of honesty, I would give the money back and inform them of what happened. If I weren’t following the value, I would either keep the money, or buy another scrumptious snack to devour. Now, I did end up taking the money back to the office, and I’m certainly glad that I …show more content…
I think, if you can see that side, while someone is ranting it could help to point out the alternate side. I tend to do this a lot, and whenever I say another potential point of view, they seem taken aback and surprised. Usually they end up saying “yeah, I guess that’s true” and calming down a little bit. I also think that if I have a positive attitude about an assignment or task, it will make the assignment so much more bearable and could even be counted as fun! Right after getting mad, my reasoning doesn’t kick in. It usually takes ranting to someone and about an hour before I realize the reason they might have done it, or figure out that it really wasn’t that bad. After that, it usually takes a day or two before I fully let it go. To solve this, I think I need to take a couple of really good breathes and just close my eyes for a minute and think of things I love and just calm down before I make rash decisions that make me feel disappointed in myself
- Explains that kindness, fear, and regret are the dominant factors that make us willing to go through the hassle and hard work of breaking out of a habit.
- Analyzes how kindness can change a person's attitude in stories like "a christmas carol", "thank you m'am", and "little things are big".
- Analyzes how fear can make one break or change one's life. scrooge saw that people wouldn't show up to his funeral, and thieves stole from his room while he was still resting in his bed.
- Analyzes how regret is a force that weaves into fear. the ghost of christmas past showed ebenezer his past, how he was always alone, his sister, and his ex lover.
- Opines that change is hard to do. we are so numb to our ways, we forget that we can be affecting others opinions of us.
- Explains that the study included 5 participants between the ages of 18 and 22. all of the participants attend a private liberal arts college in the northeastern united states as psychology majors.
- Explains how the data was collected using a 20-item, self-report survey that was administered to participants randomly. items were scored using the 5-point likert scale.
- Explains the purpose of the study, which was to generate a valid generosity scale with possible scores ranging from 20 to 100. items 1, 4, 5, and 17 were negatively correlated with the results and were removed to raise the overall chronbach's alpha.
- Explains that the study evaluated generosity, as a character trait, using 20-item self-report survey. to increase the reliability of the test, four items were removed during analyses.
- Explains that generosity is a learned character trait that involves both action and attitude. researchers study generosity by examining subjects behaviors in the dictator game.
- Explains braas-garza, rodriguez-lara, and sànchez, a. humans expect generosity. scientific reports, 7.
- Explains that people are more generous to a partner who pays attention to them.
- Analyzes the factors involved in success in the teaching field regardless of the environment. jane satrom's answers to various questions are compared to the college textbook peak performance: success in college and beyond.
- Analyzes how jane satrom has a positive attitude, which influences the outcome of tasks more than any other factor. the two african-american students accused her of being racist.
- Argues that many teachers like mrs. satrom see these types of programs as unnecessary and possibly even the worst things about teaching.
- Analyzes how mrs. satrom bounces right back and takes note of what she accomplished overall. she hoped to have all her 200 plus students pass their state-mandated standardized english test, but three of her students failed.
- Analyzes how jane satrom continues to have a passion for teaching and views her career with positive attitude. she has declined offers to be teacher of the year because students have no say in the nomination.
- Opines that self-control is a very important trait all people must have, regardless of what profession they have. emotionally mature people know how to control their thoughts and behaviors to resolve conflict.
- Explains that jane satrom has had two students tell her "f**k you!" to her face which might have caused others to lose their temper. she attributes her self-control to waiting tables for 12 years where she learned to calm herself down.
- Analyzes how jane satrom's selflessness and focus on the task go hand-in-hand with the time-management necessary for a successful teacher.
- Opines that jane satrom is the perfect representation of a successful person in the teaching field. she uses her positive attitude, vast amount of self-control, impressive time-management skills, and selflessness to improve each year.
- Analyzes seneca's view that virtue is a thing that must be learned and how it affects one’s life. in his work on liberal and vocational studies, he has no respect for liberal studies because the end goal is to make money.
- Opines that one can achieve virtue when one uses liberal studies to better oneself. seneca believes one shouldn't merely read the story of ulysses and admire it for how beautifully written it is, instead one should grasp what his story is teaching.
- Explains that temperance controls one's desires in life. fighting temptation shows virtuous nature. knowing the difference between wants and needs is huge.
- Analyzes seneca's illustration of kindliness as a gateway to better human interaction and connection.
- Explains that loyalty is the holiest good in the human heart. it shows that one cares enough about someone or something to remain dedicated to them or it.
- Analyzes how seneca provides us with an answer to why he isn't fond of liberal studies and illustrates the effects of being a virtuous person.
- Opines that the buddha, udana-varga, and dalai lama's religion is simple and kindness.
- Explains that the holy spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Explains that one should not behave towards others in a way that is disagreeable to oneself. all other activities are due to selfish nature.
- Opines that not one of you truly believes until he wishes for others what they wish for themselves.
- Explains that what is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbour. this is the whole torah; all the rest is commentary.
- Explains developing a kinder perspective – do random acts of kindness.
- Recommends cultivating kindness for the good of one's own health. we are all in this universe together.
- Explains how to be kind to everyone, not just people "in need." practice kindness toward family, friends, co-workers, and even strangers.
- Opines that the best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
- Explains that every act of kindness creates a ripple with no logical end.
- Opines that kindness is one of the most difficult things to give away. it usually comes back to you.
- Describes the benefits of being kind to others.
- Opines that it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.
- Advises that as the rain falls on just and unjust alike, let your heart be untroubled by judgments and let kindness rain down on all.
- Opines that a kind heart makes everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.
- Explains that kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are roots, and kind words are blossoms. kind deeds are fruits.
- Opines that kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.
- Opines that kindness in words creates confidence.
- Narrates how they admired clever people when they were young, while now, they admire kind people.
- Advises to always have a willing hand to help someone, as you might be the only one that does.
- Explains how to cultivate and practice kindness in a prison. kindness is contagious and powerful.
- Opines that self-kindness means nourishing your life with healthy food, exercise, laughter, a career you love, and personal and spiritual growth.
- Describes the three things in human life that are important: being kind to mother earth, being compassionate towards animals and all living things, and using green products.
- Opines that we are constantly confronted with situations that can be frustrating, rage-inducing, stress-provoking, and simply annoyingly distracting.
- Opines that the isp was supposed to fix my internet today!
- Opines that we can feel angry when things don't go our way, when we don’t get the results we desire. we overreact to small incidents.
- Explains that the solutions they're going to cover in this article can be applied to bigger situations, but because the small issues are a daily occurrence and have the greatest impact on our happiness, mood and behaviour
- Explains that emotional control and perspective work well together, although you can use them individually and still deal with a problem.
- Opines that homelessness is an issue that should concern all of us.
- Opines that simple kindness can encourage someone stuck in a desolate place.
- Explains that homelessness is a significant problem because it affects everyone, everywhere. the state of mississippi has 2,951,996 people living in hinds county.
- Explains that mississippi united to end homelessness and mississippi permanent housing alliance are key players in the fight to end homelessness in mississippi.
- Concludes that the national alliance's ten essential plan is the best method to eradicate homelessness in jackson, ms.
- Explains that pathologically generous people don't have an adequate amount of self-awareness to understand that their generosity is compromised by their individual misleading desires and intentions.
- Defines generosity as a trained personality mannerism that implicates mindset and actions. it involves the mutual feeling and authentic way of giving generously.
- Explains that people can be generous for many reasons, including satisfying their own self-interest. generosity should not be in the form of social pressure.
- Opines that the definition of generosity is a well thought of explanation for the reason that it's not too narrow and delivers an in depth enough description in conjunction with insight.
- Opines that to live a happy life with understanding and ease with others, there are some components that are crucial to achieve that quality of life.
- Explains that learning civility leads to building good relationships with others that make life easier. according to oxford advanced learners dictionary, it means politeness and saying nice remarks to others.
- Explains the importance of being nice to others as a daily principle of life.
- Opines that if someone is mean to people, they better expect the same from them, not the opposite.
- Opines that if someone needs to feel loved, cared for and respected, they should put an effort on making that happen, not waiting passively with great expectations of excellent relationships.
- Opines that avoiding discrimination in its all forms and treating everyone equally, would enhance great friendly atmosphere, whether at college, work, hospital, bus, retail store, etc.
- Opines that being more tolerant, loving, caring, and understanding would promote social life environment and make it smoother and happier.
- Opines that being moderate in the way we tell people about their faults or mistakes would make them accept it easier and work on it positively.
- Explains that if a person is not civil enough, how would life be to him/her others? harder, more stressful, lonelier and sad.
- Explains that loving people, caring about them, and being cared for by them are what truly gives genuine value and purpose of one’s life.
- Describes being a team player at different aspects of life, such as family, work, and social life.
- Opines that being realistic and understanding that no one is perfect is important for stabilizing relationships with others.
- Opines that civilization must cultivate the science of human relationships, the ability of all people to live together, in the same world, at peace.
- Analyzes how mogilner's book, the persuit of happiness, suggests that people should think about time rather than money to increase their happiness.
- Explains gilpatrick's article about attracting underserved customers at credit union front door. lee suggests interesting solutions to make every customer feel closer, culturally, so they would consider cu more seriously.
- Explains linda belton's article, "good behavior in the workplace affects business outcomes in a positive way." the research involved conducting surveys to measure the current level of civility at work places.
- Explains that when we learn civility, it means helping others, smiling at them and saying good words to them. treating others well leads to feel good and reflects respect to other people's rights and self-respect.
- Analyzes how someone would feel if they entered a college admissions office, and the employee looked on paper and said "can i help you?"
- Describes how a person would feel satisfied if they went to the restroom and the associate pointed with their hands indifferently, without making sure that their description was understood.
- Explains the oxford advanced learner’s dictionary definition of a man's manners and the reasons why they are indispensable to our lives.
- Describes the rules and guidelines for how a society should live harmoniously and respectfully to one another.
- Opines that if one has awareness of the feelings of others, they have good manners, no matter what fork they use.
- Opines that if one wants others to treat him/her respectfully and thoughtfully, they would first ensure that they have an adequate input for that. life is giving and taking, not just giving.
- Explains that manners are like a compass that sets the route for successful human and social interaction.
- Explains that etiquette is an indispensable element for civility. it is the formal rules of correct or polite behavior in society or among members of a profession.
- Analyzes how griffin, vickie's article, "etiquette, manners timeless traits," points out some interesting social manners she only recalls when cleaning her sons' closet when they were much younger.
- Narrates how they conducted the rules of p.m. forni's choosing civility book, which talks about listen to people and how that make people happy.
- Narrates how listening to people is effective in making people happy, and how they can provide solutions to their problems.
- Opines that when everyone learns civility and cooperates with each other, our lives would be better because we become good society members.
- Analyzes how a new york times article titled (our manners) reflected on america's indifference to other nations' opinions. they conclude that if america didn't act civilly, its enemies would take advantage of it.
- Analyzes mogilner, cassie's "the pursuit of happiness : time, money, and social connection". psychological science, september 2010.
- Explains that belton, linda, "civility in the workplace". healthcare executive.
- Cites griffin, vicki, and lexisnexis academic. etiquette, manners timeless traits, the atlanta journal-constitution, 2001.
- Describes the new york times' "our social manners".
- Explains forni.p.m. choosing civility: the twenty five rules of considerate conduct.
- Explains becchetti, leonardo, relational goods, sociability, and happiness, kyklos, aug 2008, vol. 61 issue 3, p343-363.
- Analyzes how social relations and structures can produce happiness and unhappiness: an international comparative analysis.
- Cites camfield, laura's article, "well-being, happiness and why relationships matter: evidence from bangladesh".
- Explains that rapport:a key to treatment success. complementary therapies in clinical practice, vol. 11, issue 4, pp.
- Explains that being honest is a difficult task for many people. honesty is considered owning up to one's wrongdoings and not lying, cheating, or stealing.
- Explains that honesty is the foundation of all relationships whether it be friendships, colleague relationships, or intimate relationships.
- Explains that abraham lincoln was a man that withheld an honest and trustworthy character. by returning the change to the woman, his true character was revealed.
- Opines that being honest can make or break a person and the way they are viewed by society. employers value honorable employees, as dishonest employees can have adverse effects on the company’s reputation.
- Explains that in some cultures, being honest is a trait that everyone should have. children learn from watching their families to develop the trait of honesty.
- Explains that in the academic world, honesty is preached, stating that presidential candidates are dishonest and untrustworthy. honesty is heavily influenced in politics and the government.
- Opines that being honest and telling the truth can give a person comfort and heal their conscience.
- Opines that being truthful is the most important definition of honesty. honesty helps a person conquer problems, strengthen relationships and achieve goals in life.
- Play & Activities
- Life Skills
- Learning & Education
- Play & Learning
- Growth & Development
- Rhymes & Songs
- School Finder
Essay On Kindness – 10 Lines, Short And Long Essay For Children
Key Points To Note: Essay On Kindness For Lower Primary Classes
10 lines on kindness for kids, a paragraph on kindness, short essay on ‘importance of kindness’ in english for children, long essay on kindness for kids, what will your child learn from the kindness essay.
Children should possess the virtue of kindness from an early age. Therefore, an essay on kindness in English for classes 1, 2 & 3 is prominent in their coursework. Parents and teachers strive to teach young kids the value of being kind in numerous ways. Kind kids are polite, considerate, compassionate, generous, and loved by all. They make people around them happy through their actions, thoughts, and words. Kind people are admired and appreciated by everyone around them. However, not all kids have this virtue in-built in them. For most, it needs to be taught and shown for understanding. So, an essay on kindness is the best way to teach kids the importance of this great asset of life.
Lower primary kids may wonder how to write an essay on kindness. Here are some key points they can remember when writing an essay on kindness to help them:
- Explain what kindness is.
- Write why it is important to be kind.
- Write a few points on how to be kind.
- Briefly conclude with why everyone should be kind.
Essay writing on subjects like kindness enhances the understanding of the topic and teaches sentence structure formation to kids. Here are a few lines on kindness for kids. This will be helpful for class 1 and 2 kids to write an essay on kindness:
- Kindness is an admirable virtue.
- To be kind, we must be good to people around us.
- Very few people have this quality, but it can be attained with the right guidance.
- Kind people are caring, polite, and generous.
- They always help other people with their problems.
- Kind people offer support and are always there for each other.
- Not only to just other people, but we should also be kind to animals.
- Kind people never hurt anyone.
- To be kind, one needs to be caring and good at heart.
- Kindness motivates people and makes them happy.
The virtue of kindness can be best taught through an essay to young kids. Writing short paragraphs will also help them in short sentence construction. Here is a short paragraph on kindness for their reference:
Kind people are always thought of as good people. Being kind means a person is caring, polite, and good to people around them. Many people in this world lack this virtue and want to hurt each other. Kindness should be the first base of character building in any person. Kind people don’t hurt others. They understand and value each other’s feelings and emotions. Providing support and helping people in their troubles are some highlights of kind people. One needs to be caring, supportive, compassionate, and helpful to be kind. Kindness makes people happy and the world a better place. Everyone admires compassionate and kind people.
Writing a kindness essay for classes 1, 2 and 3 students is a great way to teach them about being kind. Here is a short essay on the importance of kindness for children:
Kindness, in simple words, means to be good and compassionate to people around us. We can be kind by speaking politely, being supportive, helping people, and motivating them. Kind words or actions are enough to make someone happy. When someone goes through a problem, just words of kindness can make them hopeful. No big gesture is required. Kind deeds not only help others but also make us happy. When we help others, care for them or be good to them, we too feel happy. We also feel nice when others talk to us politely or care for us. To be human is to be kind. However, kind people are rare. However, the world is full of bad people and bad things. To make the world a better place, we all need to care about other people, animals, and nature.
Students of class 3 can be asked to write a long essay on various topics as it helps them broaden their thought process and long sentence construction ability. Here is a long essay on kindness for class 3 students, and this will explain to them the meaning and the importance of being kind.
We are taught from childhood to be good to others. Our parents and teachers all talk about how good things happen to good people. They tell us everyone loves a good person, and they also emphasise that the most important quality of a good person is kindness. Kindness is the basic characteristic of being human. Let us understand in detail what kindness is and its importance in our lives.
What Is Kindness?
Kindness can be simply described as being caring, compassionate, polite, and thoughtful. Being kind means having love, concern, tenderness, and respect for others. Kind people support other when they have a problem and don’t hurt anyone, whether a person, animal, or plant. Kindness means being a good person who respects and cares for everyone.
Importance Of Kindness
Kindness is an important virtue. To be a good human, we have to be a kind person first. One cannot be a good person without being kind. Kindness is important to make this world and our society better. Even for our growth, kindness is important. We help each other because we care for each other. It is our kindness that makes us compassionate towards our family, friends, and strangers too. Being kind is important to nurture our environment too. We can care for nature and animals only when we are kind. In this fast-paced world, most people only think about their well-being. That makes them selfish or bad towards others. Therefore, kindness is crucial to ensure the world retains its humanity. When we do a kind deed for someone, say some encouraging words or care for them, they feel good. Then when they see someone in trouble, they do the same for them. Thus, a chain of good deeds is formed. This brings a positive change to people and the world. So, kindness is important to make the world a better place for us and our coming generations.
How Can You Be Kind To Others?
We all are kind to our families as we love them. But for others, we find it difficult to be kind. To be kind to others, we don’t have to do much. We just need to be genuinely good to them. Kindness doesn’t require us to spend money on others. We just need to be caring, polite, and compassionate. Saying a few encouraging words, caring for them in trouble, helping them, and not hurting others are essential traits of a kind person.
Kindness is a fundamental quality that maintains the balance in the world and makes it a beautiful place to live.
Children learn things better when they are involved in them. So, to teach kindness and its importance to kids, reading and writing essays is a great method. When they read or write essays on kindness, they understand what kindness is and what is needed to be kind. Kids learn the value of being empathetic and polite to be good humans. This exercise will also help kids’ behavioural development and make them understand the importance of having good conduct in society. Kindness is not just being good to our near ones but also towards plants and animals. Kids learn to be polite, caring, and respectful towards everyone through the kindness essay.
Some FAQs on kindness:
What’s The Difference Between Kind And Nice?
Kids often get confused between being kind and nice. Being kind means being caring, polite, respectful, and compassionate. Whereas being nice means one is polite in their speaking or is pleasing. They may or may not be caring and compassionate.
Kids should be taught to be kind from their early years. Essays on kindness are a great way to teach them the significance of being kind.
Essay On Honesty for Class 1, 2 and 3 Kids Essay On Good Manners for Classes 1, 2 and 3 Children How to Write Essay On Discipline for Lower Primary Classes
- Essays for Class 1
- Essays for Class 2
- Essays for Class 3
Roman Numerals For Kids
Two cats and a monkey story with moral for kids, stages of drawing development in children, leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
What should a typical kindergarten schedule look like, recent comments.
FirstCry Intelli Education is an Early Learning brand, with products and services designed by educators with decades of experience, to equip children with skills that will help them succeed in the world of tomorrow.
Story Related Activities Designed to Bring the Story to Life and Create Fun Memories.
Online Preschool is the Only Way Your Child's Learning Can Continue This Year, Don't Wait Any Longer - Get Started!
©2021 All rights reserved
Welcome to the world of intelli!
FREE guides and worksheets coming your way on whatsapp. Subscribe Below !!
Free guides and worksheets coming you way.
Short on time?
Essay Service Examples Life Kindness
Act of Kindness Essay
- Topics: Kindness
- This essay sample was donated by a student to help the academic community. Papers provided by EduBirdie writers usually outdo students' samples.
“Can you recall a time somebody was kind to you? Now change the scenario and think of a time you were kind to another person. Call to mind their reaction and how you responded. Move into your heart and notice the feelings there.” — Tony Fahkry
To be kind is probably the most important value in our society because it involves loving and caring about others expecting nothing in return but the satisfaction that it brings to the soul. Being kind is an action that allows us to have a harmonious and peaceful coexistence. Some people think that a gesture of love to strangers is not worth trying as it is “insignificant”. The truth is that a simple act of kindness can give us many rewards socially and mentally due to the positive impact on us as well as the people that surround us. Subsequently, we become happier because of our acts. In addition, kindness can inspire other people to do the same for others which will later return to us as a form of self-satisfaction that allows us to improve.
By interacting with individuals with education and humanity, joy will incorporate into our lives. Helping others can make us feel good about ourselves because of the pleasure that it brings us brightening each other’s day. This statement has been scientifically proven by an experiment in the “Journal of Experimental and Social Psychology” whose conclusion indicated that helping others had a modest effect on happiness. The environment that results from treating people with kindness is that gratifying.
- Proper editing and formatting
- Free revision, title page, and bibliography
- Flexible prices and money-back guarantee
There is no doubt that we do things that impact others. So, what is better, is to focus on what our heart dictates and do acts of good. A great example of kindness is “El Comedor Social”, which is a project that has a stand at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus that dedicates to supplying food for those university students who desaffortunly cannot afford a meal. What encourages movements like this is the empathy that communities have that they transform into an act of kindness. To make a change, we must start with us being different. An act of kindness will return to us like a chain effect. We will be treated the same way we treat others.
Being kind can help us improve ourselves. We learn a lot about life by talking to people and helping them. Also, we do not know what the future holds for us since life is like a boomerang, what goes around comes around. Kindness inherently makes you into a more honest, nice, and approachable person. These traits are useful in every single aspect of life, be it in a job, in the community, or just socializing. Because of all the things that were mentioned before a kind person can easily see their flaws and improve themselves further.
Kindness towards others can help you achieve happiness as well as the one receiving, improve yourself and be a part of the community. There is a quote from Maya Angelou that says: “At the end of the day, people will not remember what you said or did, they will remember how you made them feel.” So are you ready to make an act of kindness that impacts everyone in the community?
Our writers will provide you with an essay sample written from scratch: any topic, any deadline, any instructions.
Cite this Page
Get your paper done in as fast as 3 hours, 24/7.
Related essay Topics
Most Popular Essays
- The Lottery
In ‘The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson there is a lot of pointless violence. Her story emphasizes the idea that all Americans are constantly trying to do bad. The yearly ritual of the lottery promotes the killing of an innocent individual each time the lottery is conducted. Throughout history as well as currently, there have continuously been multiple acts of kindness and cruelty in America. Although, there will always be violent individuals in America it does not mean that all Americans...
Kindness is a virtue that these days is seldom found. These days, people are so busy fulfilling their own wants and needs that they ignore those of others. For the rest, being kind to others is out of the question. Kindness is the quality of being respectful to others and considerate. It is a quality not shared by everyone. Kindness simply means that people around us are good. It can be accomplished by being respectful to them, giving them emotional...
Within the world kindness is a symbol of love and compassion. The values and thoughts individuals may have might differ and contrast with another, but the feeling and joy of bring kindness into one’s heart is an undeniable sensation that can be appreciated by all around the world. When one is stripped or denied these feelings of kindness it can cause one to change for the worst and become an entirely different person with different moral standards. In William Shakespeare’s...
In our daily lives, we often experience emotions and sensations beyond our environment and beyond physical limits. These emotions are about people or do not allow us to reflect and initiate actions to avoid obstacles or investigate the benefits that affect us in many ways. It is necessary to understand the structural meaning and content of compassion and compassion within and beyond conceptual boundaries. The etymology of ‘compassion’ is Latin, meaning ‘suffering.’ Compassion includes ‘feelings toward others’ and a pioneer...
In today’s modern society the connection between humans is fading away faster and faster and will probably be gone in about 45 years to come if nothing changes. People no longer feel the need to know the person right next to them or talk to others during their free time. This disconnection is caused by the rapid advancement of TECHNOLOGY, everyone seems to be very caught up with their devices to see and understand what is actually going on around...
Kindness is one short word but associated with many positive traits. Being generous, helpful, hospitable, considerate, polite, compassionate, thoughtful, and having affection are associated with kindness. All of us learned this virtue in different places like in school, in church, and inside our home. Many people teach us how to be kind and how to do something good to other people but still, it is our choice if we want to show kindness to them. Kindness should always come from...
Mindfulness begins to get more attention in the field of psychology. From the beginning, mindfulness comes from Eastern traditions and this type of mindfulness is frequently connected with the practice of mindfulness meditation (Shapiro, Carlson, Astin, & Freedman, 2006). According to Brown and Ryan (2003), mindfulness describes being a state of consciousness which includes being attentive to one’s surroundings and experience. However, mindless is not being present or aware of the present moment and to be in that state all...
Serious Case Review (SCR) which is now known as Safeguarding Practise Review (SPR June 2018) plays a vital role in helping local professionals and organisations to continually improve the way they work, individually or together, to keep children safe and free from harm. The Serious Case Review is the formal process that brings together information with all agencies involved with the child and the family leading up to the child’s death or serious harm. From the records a complete picture...
Large scale and mega events often have effects on whole economies and they resonate in worldwide media. These include major sporting events, such as the Olympic Games, World Cups, the Commonwealth Games, some world championships, but international exhibitions, such as World Expo, Special Expo, also belong to this group. These events constantly grow in size, whether it is the number of attendees or the financial capital involved that is being considered. They stimulate tourism activities, play part in a host...
- Get original paper written according to your instructions
- Save time for what matters most
Fair Use Policy
EduBirdie considers academic integrity to be the essential part of the learning process and does not support any violation of the academic standards. Should you have any questions regarding our Fair Use Policy or become aware of any violations, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We are here 24/7 to write your paper in as fast as 3 hours.
Kindness Essay 3 (400 words) ... It is rightly said, “You will never have a completely bad day if you show kindness at least once”. Being kind and compassionate
Kindness can be define as a quality or behavior that shows the acts of generosity, being polite, considerate to others or concern for other people without
Kindness is basically being polite, compassionate and thoughtful. Every religion and faith teaches its followers to be kind. Most importantly, kindness must not
Kindness essay is a reflection on the idea of kindness. Kindness is an act of selflessness. Because kindness doesn't come with the expectation of receiving
10 lines on Kindness Essay in English · Kindness involves being empathetic and considerate towards others. · Kindness should be shown towards
It is one of the biggest qualities. Kindness is not only significant to a person, but it can be an excellent activity for all of humanity and can make human
Just like Autumn, Kindness spreads as it is passed on from person to person. Kindness brings joy, happiness, and friendship as it flows from one act to the next
Kindness is spreading happiness to make other's day better and by making them smile. Kindness is defending those who are picked on by others, sitting by those
Kindness is an important virtue. To be a good human, we have to be a kind person first. One cannot be a good person without being kind. Kindness
Being kind can help us improve ourselves. We learn a lot about life by talking to people and helping them. Also, we do not know what the future holds for us