It's finals week and I have to finish my essay immediately.
Our writers are ready to help! Get 15% OFF your first paper
- Essay Typer
- Knowledge Bank
- Order Essay Now
Free tools for Academic Writing in one place
Compose a stunning paper using our Essay Topic Generator, Plagiarism Checker, Grammar Checker, Citation Generator and Much More
Improve Your Paper in a Few Clicks
Use these profound tools to save your precious time! Search for an appropriate topic, edit, proofread and check your writing just in seconds.
100 000+ students use Paper typer every month
Essay Topic Generator
Don't know what to write about? Generate a perfect topic for your essay with this amazing tool.
Make your paper unique with our checker. This tool won't miss any trace of plagiarism.
Be 100% sure in the quality of your paper. Check it for grammar, spelling, punctuation mistakes, and more.
Cite or compose your reference list according to any formatting style needed: MLA, APA, Chicago, and etc.
Feel like you need something more than essay generators or checkers? Custom writing may be the very service you seek
Useful Features to Consider
Advanced searching algorithms
The writing tools retrieve content from the academic databases filled with authoritative and modern sources. Don’t worry about relevance and quality!
Both grammar and plagiarism checkers provide comprehensive and detailed reports. You have a perfect chance to learn from your mistakes and edit your papers from the ground up.
- Unlimited access
All features and tools are available at any time. You can use them as much as you want – the number of checking and editing sessions is unlimited.
All citation styles
Create accurate in-text citations and bibliography entries in a couple of seconds. All formatting styles, including MLA, APA, Harvard, and Chicago/Turabian are available.
What customers say
Read the reviews below to discover what customers enjoy about our services
Before discovering Paper typer, I monkeyed with citations more than with essays. I honestly don’t understand why we need them in our essays! Their citation is basically a lifesaver for me. It's easy to navigate, quick and free!
Order ID: #148280479
I found this website purely by accident. I've never left it since then. Mostly I use grammar and plagiarism checkers. I tend to overlook the simplest mistakes, so this Paper typer’s tool helps me a lot in this task. My grades even went up.
Order ID: #154198595
Recently I discovered an essay typer tool from Paper typer and was pleasantly surprised. Yes, a generated essay from it does not look 100% human-made, but it is free, and I use it as a help in writing a good essay myself. Very convenient.
Order ID: #152691036
I hate writing essays. Never understood the commotion around this task. So, when I came across Paper typer free tools, I started to use them to the full extent. Writing essays became much easier, especially when I use a citation generator or plagiarism checker. Thanks!
Order ID: #110768692
My friend recommended Paper typer. I needed a good essay topic generator ‘cause our teacher simply didn’t want to help. They saved me from hours of topic googling. So I had more time to write an essay, check and hand it in on time.
Order ID: #146170100
Not many services have all crucial essay tools for students in one place and for free. I used to work on several websites at once to make my paper look presentable. Then I found Paper typer and such a need vanished. You guys made my life easier! greengeek
Order ID: #127890528
Unexpectedly good results, I am impressed with the quality of the text I received. It was at a high level. Overall, I can recommend this service for all purposes where you need to write a text on a scientific topic (from school to university)
Order ID: #167527472
I made an order for an article review. Satisfied with the service. I was contacted and the details were discussed. The customer service helped me get the order in a few days, and it helped me adjust the text to my needs. But on the whole, everything was all right. The price is basically not bad, but I would like to get a discount for a loyal customer in the future!
Order ID: #113255274
From the order placement till delivery there is clear communication. They are understanding our needs and demands. I will definitely recommend them.
Order ID: #144637832
I finally got my essay and I can forget about my study problems! I leave a review: the order was fulfilled on time (two days before the deadline), I did not find any grammatical or lexical errors in the text. I hope the university won't find them either... We will cooperate in the future, I hope!
Order ID: #154924435
The presentation is super. Very bright style, I didn't even know powerpoint supported such features. Now I want to understand this software on my own =)
Order ID: #165477438
I am very grateful to the author, who prepared for me the text of the essay on economic analysis. I ordered the essay because I did not have time to prepare three papers at once, which had to pass almost simultaneously. There was a very tight deadline, but the author handed over the order on time. The main thing - the quality of the author. It turned out very competent and interesting. There are very good examples and very fresh digital material. The tutor liked it very much. Thank you very much for the help.
Order ID: #156436858
Need help from a real writer?
Don’t worry! You just fill in the form, and our writers will come to your rescue :)
You may find this useful
Common questions and answers to them
Free Essay Writer, Editor, and Checker: An Ultimate Pack for Students
Have no idea how to start your essay? Got stuck in the middle of a research process? Or maybe you want to make sure that your paper is free from mistakes and plagiarism? Then welcome to PaperTyper.net, the best educational resource for students of all grades. Here you will find a nice pack of features and tools that will make your homework writing clear and simple.как This website is your free essay helper, professional, and fast. With its assistance, you will:
- Quickly find information about your topic to create a flawless academic paper of any kind
- Get a structured and relevant draft that can serve as a basis for your paper
- Find and fix all grammar, stylistic, and punctuation mistakes
- Define the level of plagiarism in your document and get rid of it
All students will agree that these useful tools will make the writing and editing process fast and as simple as A, B, C! No need to bother yourself with annoying homework tasks anymore – rely on the latest technologies now!
Amazing benefits of Papertyper.net
- No need to pay a penny
- We are with you 24/7
- Accurate results
- No need to download
- Three in one
- Confidential and safe
How to use this free essay writing service?
- Visit PaperTyper.net
- Choose the tool you need (plagiarism checker, grammar checker, or typing tool)
- For checkers, you just need to upload your documents or simply copy and paste the text into the required field
- For a writing tool, you should choose the topic and let the program do the research – all samples are generated automatically!
Free essay help to make you a better writer
- Get reports
- Improve your English
- Receive professional samples
Write my essay: Generator that really helps
Faq papertyper, is paper typer legal, is papertyper safe, where can i write an essay, can someone write me an essay for free, how to start your essay with papertyper, where can i hire an essay writer.
Hey there, friend!
Have you seen our 15% discount ?
Order for the first time and save 15%! How does it sound to you?
EssayPro:Essay Writer for Hire
About this app
Ratings and reviews
- Flag inappropriate
Developer contact, similar apps.
Real fast essay help
Now on your iOS Device
All FastEssay benefits on your device
Choose among the best.
Check writers ratings and awards for previously written orders
What people are saying
No upfront payments
Check each part of your paper before paying
Fast & professional support
FastEssay support team is always ready to solve your appeals
Essay App That Helps to Write Essays and Stay Organized
- Instant notetaking;
- The ability to set reminders and deadlines;
- A standard calendar that can be filled according to your plans;
- The ability to add headings, sub-headings, and descriptions;
- The division into categories;
- The prioritization option.
App That Writes Essays for You and Competent Writers
- Computer science;
- Marketing, etc.
Essay Writing App for iPhone/iPad to Be Fast
Use essays app or professional writing help, paper writing app and services of professionals.
- Different kinds of academic help.
- Unique content.
- Affordable prices.
Get your essay done. Fast.
A-Plus Homework Help For College Students
Project Types We Cover
- Admissions Essay
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Research Paper
- Book Reviews
- Personal Statement
- Ph.D Dissertation
Academic Fields & Subjects
- Computer Science
- Other projects we help with
- Our Experts
- Plagiarism Checker
- Student Life
- Best Essay Writing Apps
30 Essay Writing Apps 2022-2023: Choose the Best Essay Helper App
By: Max Malak
Criteria for Assessing Essay Apps
Grammarly – best grammar checking app, hemingway – best app to improve writing, evernote – best app for taking notes, studybay – best app that writes essays for you, focuswriter – best free app for focused writing, cold turkey writer – best app for distraction-free writing, living writer – best app for planning and writing stories, ulysses – best app for writing papers on ipads, macs, and iphones, novlr – best app for writing novels, blurt – best app for creating writing habits, jotterpad – best easy-to-use writing app , scribus – best writing app for virtual design, trello - best app for tracking meetings and setting goals, hanx writer – best app for a typewriting experience, readable – best app to increase text readability, writer plus- best app for composing lyrics, google docs – best alternative writing app to ms word, diaro – best app for journaling, hubspot topic generator – best app for generating ideas, coggle – best app for mind-mapping, simplenote – best elegant app for writing notes quickly, byword – best free writing app for iphone and mac users, manuscripts – best app for project and thesis writing, written kitten – best app for reward-based writing, libre office writer – best app for writing office documents, ia writer – best app for brief essays, daily page – best app to create a daily writing habit, brain.fm – best app for selecting songs while writing, scrivener – best all-in-one app.
- Write Or Die – Best App for Stimuli-Based Writing
Airstory – Best App for Managing Your Projects
Ayoa – best app for brainstorming, drafts – best app for editing and sharing, final draft – best app for creating scripts, ginger – best ai-based writing app, prowritingaid – best in-build grammar checker, writco – best app for upgrading your writing skills, our consensus: what’s the best free essay writing app, our consensus: what’s the best paid paper writing app, final thoughts .
There are hundreds of essay apps available, with purposes ranging from note-taking and planning to checking grammar. To help you choose the best app for your essay, we’ve created a comprehensive list of the 30 best ones.
The criteria we used to assess these essay apps included:
- User-Friendly - Whether the essay writing helper is simple to use and navigate across different tools and features
- Writing Metrics - Whether the app has basic features like spell-check, proofreading tools, word count, etc.
- Features - Whether the app lets you write and edit work in Cloud systems like Dropbox and if an offline mode is available
- User Interface - Whether the essay writer app offers a customizable User Interface(UI), language settings, themes, styles, formatting, etc.
- Compatibility - Whether the essay writing apps let you export your work easily and share on other platforms like WordPress
- Ratings - Whether the essay helper app has good ratings and customer feedback. We check the rating on Google Play and the App Store, as well as provide a rating of our own.
- Price Structure - Whether the app download is worth the fee it charges for writing essays
Best Essay Writer Apps
Grammarly is one of the most useful writing applications for improving your writing ability. It can save you from misspellings, punctuation errors, and other writing difficulties in your work automatically.
- It’s compatible with all platforms and devices, including PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- It allows you to write in a number of styles and formats, including academic texts.
- Grammarly's free version is a favourite of writers and students on a tight budget.
- It’s not useful for long-form writing.
- The user interface is a little crowded.
The Hemingway is a free, straightforward tool for authors who wish to create content that is both easy to read and impactful.
- Hemingway acts as a digital proofreader by highlighting overly complicated words, thus helping you write an English essay in a simple, clear, and powerful manner.
- Hemingway, in detail, examines adverbs, passive voice, phrases, and words in your homework and provides suggestions.
- The software uses various colors and accents to assist you in eliminating the excess and keeping sentences brief.
- The desktop version is expensive.
- The colors can be overwhelming to users.
Evernote is a cross-platform note-taking application that works well with handwritten notes and clipped web content. This essay app allows users to make notes of anything under the sun, from to-do lists to worksheets.
- Evernote's note-taking interface is quite similar to that of Microsoft Word or other word processors. You can doodle, format text, and make checklists, among other things.
- It allows you to use the web clipper tool, search for text within photographs, and exchange notes with other users.
- Evernote is best suited for Mac users and businesses without a server.
- Not a suitable app for creative writing.
This paper writing app was created in conjunction with leading educators from around the world to help every student achieve their academic goals. If you’re overwhelmed with homework and find yourself asking, “Can’t somebody just do my essay ?” - Studybay is a great solution.
- Studybay provides services from experts who have attended and graduated from some of the world's most prestigious universities and schools. All of them have passed the Studybay exam and have demonstrated their proficiency to our team.
- Serves 3 million students in 100+ countries by bringing together 50,000+ top experts.
- It covers a range of fields of expertise, from English and history to biology and nursing.
- It provides proofreading and plagiarism services .
- It can take a couple of days to receive your essay.
Apps that help you with essays
Focus Writer is a free, open-source writing application that may be used to write, take notes at school, produce texts, and compose essays on any device.
- It also includes real-time word counts, which eliminates the need to run manual word counts whenever you want to see where you are.
- It has a hideaway interface, styles, real-time stats, spell checking, and document tabs, thereby making it a great option if you just need a blank page to focus your work on.
- For authors, college students, and other language enthusiasts, there is also the option of setting milestones.
- It doesn’t provide many formatting options.
- Its minimalistic features may not be preferred by writers.
This essay writing app basically turns your computer into a typewriter, so you cannot do anything other than writing. The full-screen block not only creates a distraction-free atmosphere but also serves as a motivator to use other programs again.
- You can use the progress meter at the top to see how much time or words you have left.
- It offers various options of themes, formatting, and flow.
- It cannot be used in offline mode.
Living Writer is a unique writing application with a number of useful features for both fiction and nonfiction writers. It assists in planning and organizing so that you only focus on the creative process of writing your stories.
- It provides tools for plot points, basic annotations, goals and aims, document sharing, and statistics.
- The app has Dark Mode and Focus Mode, a drag-and-drop feature, and an on-screen sidebar to write down quick notes for enhanced writing.
- It does not provide features that are suitable for academic writing.
Ulysses is a typical writing tool that ensures the user focuses on writing by providing features and settings for a distraction-free space. It’s one of the most intuitive essay writing apps for iPad.
- It includes a markup-based text editor, as well as a library for organizing notes and documents, writing objectives, publishing options, and more.
- Ulysses is ideal for both short and long academic writings.
- It easily transforms texts into PDF and provides the option to publish your work directly on WordPress and Medium.
- It is only compatible with Apple products.
- It is not as outline-friendly as other apps.
Novlr is a web-based writing app created "by authors, for writers." It comes with a word processor, a dashboard for monitoring performance, and exporting options for your book.
- Its cloud-based software will back up your work automatically whenever you're online.
- It works on any device, both online and offline, and will keep you motivated along the writing journey.
- It helps in setting weekly and monthly goals and keeping track of your writing streaks.
- It doesn’t work well for professional and academic writing purposes.
Blurt is a web-based writing app that motivates you to write. It includes features like goal setting and tracking.
- Blurt provides a straightforward user interface with few distractions.
- It also provides tools for creating writing objectives as well as information boxes that track them.
- It doesn’t include many basic metric features.
- It doesn’t provide the option of writing in offline mode.
Jotterpad is one of the best essay apps that allows authors to express their creativity by putting their thoughts into words. It makes writing poems, narrative essays , and scripts simple and fun.
- The software contains a variety of typefaces for users to choose from, with the ability to change the typography.
- Users may write and edit their work across multiple clouds like Dropbox and Onedrive. This software also lets you work in offline mode.
- JotterPad is available for both Android and Mac platforms.
- Many features can only be accessed in the paid version of the application.
Scribus is a free, open-source desktop publishing app that helps in designing a visually attractive structure.
- It has all of the advanced capabilities you'll need in order to create reports, journals, banners, flyers, and a variety of other documents.
- It has a number of features, such as the ability to edit an object within various levels of a document, powerful drawing tools, node editing tools, and so on.
- There is no mobile application.
Trello is a powerful tool that can be used for everything from meetings and projects to events and goal-setting. Trello is a top essay planner app for group work, as its features allow any team to easily set up and customize workflows for almost anything. It can be used on a mobile phone, tablet, or PC.
- Lists and cards make up the Trello board, which may be used to organize task assignments, timetables, productivity metrics, calendars, and more.
- It has features that help you keep track of timelines, due dates, team members, etc.
- It is not useful for authors and students who want a distraction-free platform.
Hanx Writer is a writing app released by actor Tom Hanks. After you download it, it turns your device into an old-fashioned typewriter, offering a surprisingly similar experience.
- The app has a blank page and produces the nostalgic click-clack sound you'd expect from a typical typewriter.
- It also comes with basic features like spell check, copy/paste, document exporting, etc.
- Its limited features only provide a typewriting experience.
Readable is a text analysis tool with the main goal of making your work more readable. There isn’t a free version, but you only have to pay $4/month for the lowest-tier plan.
- It includes useful features for writers who need a lot of textual analysis.
- It captures plenty of useful facts, from text composition to reading duration - in addition to pointing out run-on sentences and other factors in your writing.
- It’s not useful for long-form writers.
Writer Plus is a popular choice among writers since it is a great tool for composing notes, novels, lyrics, poetry, essays, and drafts on both a smartphone and a tablet.
- It's a reliable, stable, and high-performance program that uses very little battery, making it one of the best apps for Android.
- Users have the option to save and categorize their work using the app's extensive folder support.
- It offers a Bluetooth-enabled keyboard with many keyboard shortcuts to make writing more convenient.
- Writer Plus lets you write in multiple languages.
- This app doesn’t offer templates or goal-tracking capabilities.
Google Docs is a free writing app for Android and Google users, which is similar to MS Word. The writing feature is speedy, efficient, and user-friendly, making it one of the best essay writing apps.
- It comes with a built-in grammar and spell-checker.
- You can see collaborators’ changes to the document in real-time.
- It has fewer features than its main competitor, MS Word.
Diaro is an intelligent tool that may be used as a personal journal to keep track of secrets, records, images, wish lists, etc. The app keeps track of all your journals entries, memos, and notes.
- All user data can easily be synced across several devices using this software.
- You can use a PIN, security code, or fingerprint to secure your journal entries.
- Diaro's comprehensive search and filter tools make it simple to arrange diary entries by categories, tags, and places.
- Features are limited to personal journal use, making it unsuitable for professional and academic writing purposes.
This essay writing app is used to produce writing ideas instantly. It generates nouns to help you come up with a topic idea for your next writing endeavor.
- This tool is useful at the beginning of your writing project if you’re stuck on ideas.
- Its features are very limited; you can just generate topics.
Coggle is one of the most effective mind-mapping apps for writing papers; it helps you create a visual representation of the potential links between essay topics.
- Using creative, sophisticated flowcharts and other visualizations, this tool lets you develop your initial ideas into sub-ideas and produce full-fledged articles.
- Coggle allows you to color-code pathways and create extremely attractive drawings with little effort.
- It does not provide basic writing metrics.
Simplenote is free note-taking software that is elegant and effortless to use. It is one of the quickest ways to write down notes. Furthermore, all of your notes are saved, and the search option allows you to locate old notes anytime you need them.
- The software lets you organize your planner with prioritized tags; this helps with rapid searching and categorization of thoughts.
- It backs up and stores everything, ensuring you never lose any important information.
- You cannot include photographs or to-do lists in notes.
- There is just one technique to style text when it comes to text formatting: markdown.
Byword is a free writing app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone users that automatically publishes your work to Networks like Medium, WordPress, etc.
- Apple users can create documents in Byword and access them on an iPad or iPhone using iCloud and Dropbox.
- Byword helps you edit from any location and on any Apple device.
- It is not suitable for long-form authors. Byword only supports markdown as formatting style.
Manuscripts is a tool for academics that integrates with common word processors like Microsoft Word. It is created mainly for writing projects as well as theses.
- It excels at the reference element of writing citations, acronyms, and so on.
- The built-in spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary tools let you detect items such as numerals in the middle of phrases, layout, complex words, and abbreviations in various forms.
- Not suitable for creative writing like essays, novels, etc.
Written Kitten is a free, easy-to-use website; it motivates people to write by allowing them to set word count goals and rewarding them when they achieve them.
- When you attain that target, Written Kitten even gives you a reward by showing a visual treat of a cat, puppy, or bunny.
- It doesn’t provide an offline mode option.
- It doesn’t have many basic writing metrics to support long-form writing.
Libre Office Writer is a free, sophisticated essay writing application with end-to-end functions. It allows users to produce, review, and update their work at any time.
- The software enhances the appearance of your work while allowing you to concentrate on the substance. The built-in text-to-speech functionality can read your texts aloud.
- The inbuilt file explorer in this software opens files on all devices and serves as a document reader and editor in one.
- It isn’t suitable for creative writing like novels, poems, lyrics, etc.
IA Writer is a non-distracting writing tool that is good for creating brief essays. It features a simple interface and relies on plain text. There are no diversions, as it features a full-screen option that fades out everything except the line you're typing.
- This minimalist style is suitable for achieving the writer's objective of focusing only on writing.
- It’s designed in a way to remove distractions and clutter to make writing easier.
- It’s tough to access your old work, and features are limited.
Daily Page is a beneficial application that gives users a variety of creative prompts to establish a daily writing regimen.
- It sends daily email reminders encouraging you to write.
- Use it to keep track of your writing and feed your creativity.
- Daily Page collaborated with expert writers and editors to develop writing courses that will help you outline your thoughts and convert them into content.
- The application doesn’t have many features that justify the price tag.
- It isn’t suitable for office writing.
This application selects background music using scientifically proven methods that promote focus and attention while writing. Students who are writing or studying music might use the songs to help them stay on track with their studies.
- It chooses songs with the help of artificial intelligence.
- It enhances the capacity to concentrate when writing and increases productivity.
- It can’t be used in offline mode.
Scrivener is a book-writing software application with features similar to a typewriter, ring binder, and scrapbook.
- It includes a variety of tools to help you take your writing projects from concept to a finished manuscript.
- Features include corkboards, pre-set formatting, templates, file importing, metatags, and automated document listing.
- It enables you to keep track of your studies, produce customized materials, and even analyze a text's substance.
- It is a fairly expensive application, especially for a student budget.
Write Or Die – Best App for Stimuli-Based Writing
The Write or Die application lets users establish goals, receive awards if goals are met, and incur penalties if they aren’t met.
- Penalties include deleting what you’ve already written; this is a motivating push to get you to finish your writing goals for the day.
- It comes in a variety of languages.
- Because it deletes your work if you don’t meet your writing goals, we don’t recommend it for professional writing.
Airstory is a writing tool developed to both produce high-quality content and manage their workflow.
- Airstory has a drug and drop cards feature as a browser that will help you build your ideas and save citations
- It provides a wide range of templates for different purposes
- The interface is not user-friendly
Task management, mind mapping, and other brainstorming techniques can be used with the cloud-based software platform Ayoa. The Collaborative Whiteboard gives users the ability to mind map concepts, organize activities visually, and obtain an overall view of their work on a single platform.
- Gantt-style charts can be made using the Gantt timeline view function for efficient time management.
- Ayoa has an integration with Google, Evernote, and Dropbox.
- You can’t test the onboarding feature with the trial version.
Drafts is an all-in-one writing automation application that combines a convenient editor, a speedy notepad, and other useful features.
- You are able to share the writing with several individuals at once, and you have the option to reject or accept any modifications that are made.
- It's simple to compare earlier versions and see how they evolved.
- It tends to freeze when sharing large files.
- The simplify feature sometimes deletes important information.
Final Draft is an app for your devices that allows users to create, modify, and read screenplays. Easy-to-use tools make it possible to write new scripts or modify old ones.
- Use the SmartType function to avoid typing common phrases repeatedly.
- Instant formatting to industry standards.
- The maximum number of people working together at a time is 1.
The AI-based writing tools from Ginger Software enable quicker and more efficient communication. Based on context, it corrects all mistakes and operates at the sentence level rather than simply locally. Artificial intelligence in it proposes original ways to deliver the idea you want to get through.
- It generates a comprehensive report that can be used to monitor development and growth.
- A translation feature that supports 60+ languages is built into the app.
- You may improve as a writer and get insight from your errors by using the learning center feature.
- No tone detector.
- It is solely set up to offer English corrections.
You will receive comprehensive comments on your writing as well as an advanced grammar checking style when you use ProWritingAid. The one-of-a-kind concepts, articles, quizzes, and videos that are included in the program make writing and editing into activities that may really be enjoyed by the user.
- ProWritingAid offers an opportunity to purchase a lifetime membership.
- The product is compatible with Scrivener, as well as the native software for Windows and Mac, and also Word, Google Docs, Chrome extensions, and an online editor.
- Plagiarism detection software is sold separately.
Writco is a social reading and writing platform that supports several languages and links readers and authors from all around the world. On this platform, you are able to share your writing talents with people all over the world. You are able to read, write, share, and publish your writings in over forty different genres and eighteen different languages.
- You have the opportunity to compete in a variety of writing competitions and may win rewards.
- You can get feedback from other users on quality of your writing style.
- Contains in-app purchases and advertisements.
The best free essay writer app is Grammarly since it is quick and precise. It is easily available and compatible with all devices. The free version is relatively powerful in doing spell-check, grammar-check, and other features that make essay writing easier.
As per our evaluation, the best paid paper writing apps are Hemingway, Studybay, and Trello.
Each of these apps has different purposes; if you’re looking for a proofreading app, Hemingway is your best bet. For a collaborative writing experience, we strongly recommend Trello; it has phenomenal organizational capabilities, which are necessary for group assignments. And if you need homework help, Studybay provides expert essay writing assistance on a huge variety of subjects.
As you can see from the list above, there are numerous essay writing applications to choose from. Although they may not all have the same interface, features, or compatibility, each of these essay applications has something unique to offer. We hope that our list of applications above will assist you in selecting the optimal essay writing app.
Are there apps that write essays for you for free?
There are numerous essay writing apps available for free. Some of the examples are Google Docs, FocusWriter, Scribus, etc. If you want an app that writes essays for you, check out Studybay - it isn’t free, but it’s affordable.
How do you check an essay for errors?
The easiest option is copying and pasting your writing into an essay writing app that checks your essay for errors, such as spelling, citations, and plagiarism.
What is the best way to proofread an essay?
The best way to proofread is to use an essays app that detects grammatical and spelling errors. It’s done very accurately within a matter of minutes, thereby saving a lot of time and effort.
User ratings is 4.6 stars.
4.6 /5 ( 127 Votes)
Here at Studybay, I work as a Head of Affiliates in the marketing department. I studied Liberal Arts and took related classes at Tokyo Sophia University. I believe that challenges are what make my job fun and exciting. That's why I like completing complex, complicated, and even weird tasks and then sharing my experience with colleagues.
Add Your Comment
We are very interested to know your opinion
EssayBot : Write Essay For You 4+
Assignment tools & writer help, designed for iphone.
- 4.6 • 212 Ratings
24TASK is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely. Every client gets to choose their desired employee to work exclusively and dedicatedly for them from our well-equipped and supervised office or online. Our global network of experienced freelancers and agencies specialize in over 4,000 skills and can help with projects like: WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT: - Web Developers - Mobile Developers - Desktop App Developers - Software Engineers - Product Managers - Software QA Testers MOBILE DEVELOPMENT: - Mobile UX/UI Designers - IOS Developers - Mobile Backend Developers - Game Developers - Mobile Development Agencies DESIGN & CREATIVE: - Graphic Designers - UX/UI Designers - Web Designers - 3D Modelers - Illustrators - Video Producers WRITING & EDITING: - Blog & Article Writers - Web Content Writers - Technical Writers - Creative Writers - Copywriters - Editors ADMIN SUPPORT: - Virtual Assistants - Transcriptionists - Data Entry Professionals - Web Researchers - Project Managers - Recruiters CUSTOMER SUPPORT: - Customer Service Representatives - Technical Support Specialists - Customer Service Managers - Live Chat Agents - Phone Support Specialists - Zendesk Consultants SALES & MARKETING: - SEO Specialists - Search Engine Marketers - Social Media Marketers - Email Marketers - Marketing Strategists - Telemarketers & Lead Generators ACCOUNTING & CONSULTING: - Accountants & CPAs - Consultants & MBAs - Financial Planners & CFAs - Bookkeepers - Project Managers - Legal Advisors Sign up, search, and find the right talent to get more done. 24TASK offers end-to-end project support, from skilled professionals, hiring the best match, to payments and accounting. HOW IT WORKS: 1- POST A JOB (Free) Describe the project you’ve got in mind. The more detail you can give, the more relevant freelancers you’ll attract. 2- HIRE You'll receive free bids from our talented freelancers within hours. Live chat with them, Compare bids and hire the best fit and deposit payment. 3- WORK You can live chat with your freelancers to get constant updates on the progress of your work. 4- PAY You only have to pay for work when it has been completed.
We've made improvements to the stability of our app and fixed more bugs. If you love our app, please leave us a rating and review! If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
Ratings and Reviews
Great company! Effectively communicates with colleagues, supervisors, partners and customers” Clearly communicates ideas and thoughts in team meetings and conferences is a constructive communicator and is capable of discussing difficult issues effectively and to the point. Takes ownership in the company’s success and accepts responsibility for oneself and contribution as a team member. Admits mistakes and errors and informs others when unable to keep acommitment!
Good and the bad
I once got a paper on this app for cheap and it did the job. Nothing special but with a little bit of editing and adding actual facts it was good enough. When I decided to use this app a second time that’s when it was a disaster. My freelancer got me my paper over 24 hours past the deadline and then the paper wasn’t even on topic. It was like going to a restaurant and asking for a glass of wine but then being served a cup of milk and I’m not gonna pay for that milk nobody would right? I asked for a refund but was only offered a partial refund. I should not have to pay for something that isn’t even what I asked for and on top of that is was 24 hours past the deadline. This app is a scam some people can barely speak English. They are all using aliases for sure. If you want stuff done right use something else this app isn’t it.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Haja Mona lona! Our apologies if you had this experience with us. Kindly email us the details of your project at [email protected] for us to check on this matter and do the appropriate action. Rest assured that we will not tolerate such conduct as we continue to commit quality writing and editing services to our clients. Thank you for your cooperation, and have a great day!
App is very user friendly, lots of options for both employees and employers. Though I am waiting for my final results on the first job that I hired for, I feel fairly comfortable with giving this app 5 stars bc of its simplicity and my confidence in the writer I hired. I was able to gauge who would be best for the job with the information provided by the app
Thank you for your feedback and for the trust, Duchessmac! We're happy to provide you with an app that will give you a comfortable feeling of having our writers back you up. We are excited to work on more of your writing tasks in the future. Have a great day!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- App Support
More By This Developer
ProEssay: Hire Writer & Editor
24Task for Freelancers
24Task: Hire Freelancers
EssayTyper - Essay Typer App
Find & Hire Lawyers Near Me
InfluenceBird: Hire Influencer
You Might Also Like
SpeedyPaper: Essay writer pros
HW Helper — Essay writing help
24Task: Hire Writer and Editor
College Essay Writing Help
Essay Writing - IELTS / TOEFL
EssayPro: Homework Paper Help
- My Best Articles
- Write a Guest Post
11 apps that write essays for you (and improve quality).
Writing essays is a time-consuming task.
It requires research, structuring, formatting, and plenty of editing. As such, it’s no wonder that students often seek out help from external sources.
One of the most popular solutions in recent years are essay writing apps.
But what exactly are they? And do they work as advertised? Let’s dive into the details.
What Are Essay Writing Apps?
Essay writing apps are digital tools that help you to write better essays.
They typically come with features like spellcheckers, grammar checkers, and idea generators to help spur your writing process forward.
Some also offer pre-written content that you can use as a starting point for your own essay.
The idea is that these tools save you time and energy so you can focus on crafting great ideas instead of getting bogged down with tedious tasks like proofreading or finding research materials.
Do Essay Writing Apps Really Work?
The short answer is yes – but with some caveats.
While these apps can certainly be helpful in terms of providing assistance with proofreading and idea generation, they won’t be able to write entire essays for you from scratch like some people may believe.
Moreover, while some apps offer pre-written content that could be useful as a starting point for your essay, it’s important to remember that this isn’t an excuse to plagiarize or copy other people’s work without crediting them properly; if caught doing so, it could have serious consequences for your academic career.
What Are the Best Essay Writing Apps Available?
The best essay writing apps will have some of the following abilities:
- They generate net new content
- They help you format and ideate the structure of your essay
- They improve your writing style
- They have grammar, spelling, plagiarism, and style detection
- They can help you research factual information about the topic
- They’re “multi-purpose tools” that allow for custom functionalities
- They’re affordable.
I’ll judge the following of the best essay apps below on the above characteristics.
Editor’s note: I’m going to use some affiliate links when possible to try to earn some revenue from my content. These don’t change the opinions espoused in the content nor the style in which they are written. If I think a product sucks, I’m not going to say otherwise. This is just a bonus and a way to fund the whole operation. Anyway, enjoy the article!
11 Apps That Write Essays for You
- Hypotenuse AI
Jasper is an AI-powered essay writing app that helps you organize, write, and format your essays faster.
It’s functionally an all-purpose AI text generator , with a Google Docs / MS Word style editor you can use in conjunction with custom commands.
You can also hook it up with Grammarly to find spelling mistakes, punctuation mistakes, run on sentences, and other grammatical mistakes in real time.
They’ve got a few different modes (as part of their broader Boss Mode plan):
Focus mode is for pure writing, a simple word processor (but with an AI assistant attached). The focus writer is where I spend a lot of my time in this tool.
Chat mode is just like ChatGPT (more on that later)
SEO mode hooks up with Surfer SEO to give you keyword suggestions in addition to your regular spell checking and generative essay writer functionality.
And power mode unlocks all of their use case templates, recipes, and commands.
Overall, Jasper is hands down the most powerful AI writing software. Premium features like SEO mode, Chat mode, and Power mode are only available on their Boss Mode plan, so I’d opt for that one.
It does seem to struggle with research papers and reference materials, so make sure you’ve got your citations on lock before you start writing. They also lack a web clipper tool, but their browser extension tool does give you the ability to write content everywhere.
They also have drawing tools and art generation capabilities , by the way.
Price : Starts at $24/mo. Boss Mode plan begins at $49/month
G2 Score: 4.8/5
Frase is a web-based writing tool that uses AI to help writers create high-quality essays quickly.
They’ve got a whole suite of SEO tools , including a content brief and content research tool, content optimization software, and generative AI tools to help you write content.
Their content brief and research tool is of particular interest here.
Most of the best essay writing app options on this list focus only on text generation or rewriting; few focus on actually helping you format your piece in the first place, which is often where the hard work is.
Then, for their AI writing tool, they feature a ton of helpful templates, including “explain why,” “bullets to paragraphs,” and a metaphor / analogy tool:
Price: Only $14.99/mo ($12 per month when paid annually).
ChatGPT was launched in 2022 by OpenAI (the creators of GPT-3, which powers most of the writing software on this list).
It has brought generative AI to the mainstream, and it’s already one of the best writing apps for all purposes.
It acts as a chat interface, so it’s much more intuitive than many of the dedicated AI writing software out there.
Basically, you can ask it or prompt it to write…anything. I’ve used it to generate creative stories, write love poems, make me ideas for essays, improve my writing skills, and build outlines for SEO-focused content.
Let’s walk through a use case. I took a history class in college called “US history from 1945 to the present.” I’ll ask ChatGPT to create me some topic ideas:
Pretty good! I like the cold war idea, so I’ll ask it to create an outline for me:
Okay, maybe I’d want to change up a few pieces of this, but let’s go with it. Here’s the full essay:
Crazy! And that’s just a first pass. I could further tweak the outputs with better instructions.
This stuff is getting scary good.
G2 Score: NA
Writesonic is a YC-backed startup that makes generative AI tools capable of writing essays.
I’m a big fan of this product.
They’ve got a ton of ready-made templates to get you started out (including a few that are great for writing essays). They’ve also got a few templates that can help you improve your writing style or even rewrite content so its better formatted.
Finally, they’ve got a Google Docs style editor for long form writers so you can use commands and write alongside the AI.
G2 Score: 4.8/5
Copy AI is another AI copywriting tool built on top of GPT-3.
It primarily writes essays through use case templates. A few that are popular for the writing process include:
- Essay intro
- Essay outline
- Explain like I’m 5
- Sentence rewriter
- Analogy generator
For example, look at this need little essay writer app that lets you build an outline for your essay:
The sentence rewriter and analogy generator are two examples that can help you improve your writing style.
Copy AI doesn’t have the same flexibility and power that Jasper and ChatGPT have, but it’s much easier to use. The templates are well set up and foolproof. And they have many that actually help you format text and design the scope of your piece, not just write it.
Overall, I’m a big fan of this tool.
Price: Free for up to 2000 words and then $49/mo for unlimited word counts.
ProWritingAid is a cool professional writing software that uses AI to generate content.
It’s great for academic papers and academic writing. Unlike many other essay writing services, this one incorporates grammar checking, spell check, style checking, plagiarism checking, and word count into the content they produce.
They’ve built custom solutions for higher education, teachers, non-native English speakers, and creatives.
I like this one because it lets users create content from scratch, but it’s also got features to improve your writing (this is powerful for college students especially).
Got some handwritten notes that you want to whip up into a good essay? This one is great at processing hand written notes and producing great content.
Pro Writing Aid works via browser, but they’ve got integrations that allow for offline access and desktop software as well – such as a Scrivener integration and an MS Word integration.
Overall, a great product with a free app that allows for up to 500 words.
Price: Completely free for up to 500 words, and then $10 per month for unlimited use.
G2 Score: 4.5/5
Speedwrite is one of the most popular writing applications out there. It helps you write essays from scratch as well as rephrasing your existing content.
How’s it work? Basically, through “predictions.” You just enter text and hit the “predict” button (they call their text generations “predictions”). This then takes your content and paraphrases it using their artificial intelligence.
This makes it useful for everything from writing notes to polishing up existing texts.
They’ve got tons of users (roughly 500k+). They claim to have written millions of lines of text, and all of this is fresh, original content with good style and grammar.
While Speedwrite has some downsides (it’s not great with structured diagrams or starting with a blank page), it’s still popular. Anyway, there are a ton of great Speedwrite alternatives you can check out.
One cool thing is you can use this tool completely free.
Here’s an example of a “prediction” based on the above text.
Price: Free and the only $19.99 per month
Lex is a new AI writer that I’ve just started trying out. I love it so far.
It’s different from the others. It’s aimed at writers. Many of the other tools help non-writers produce content. This one is no-frills, just a Google Docs / Microsoft Word style editor and an auto complete functionality.
And to be honest: the outputs are pretty darn good. I only write the first two sentences here and then let Lex finish it:
Lex can also be used on both ios devices as well as android devices (instructions in the app).
As far as I know, the tool is free, but I’m sure they’ll introduce a standard pricing model soon. You have to get on a waitlist to get access.
Price : Free
G2 Score: NA
Rytr is a similar tool to Jasper, Copy AI, and Writesonic. It was also built on GPT-3 technology, so it’s got many of the same outputs and templates as these tools.
The biggest difference with Rytr is its price. They’re one of the most affordable apps that write essays for you, starting at just $9/mo (plus a free plan).
This is a great starter app.
Price: free, and then $9/mo
G2 Score: 4.7/5
10. Hypotenuse AI
Hypotenuse AI started out as an ecommerce-focused AI tool, but it has since expanded.
Like other tools on this list, they’ve got one of the best essay writing capabilities out there.
The reason I’m adding them to this list, though, is their content detective feature. This allows you to research content with citations. Most tools suffer from factual inaccuracies, which is obviously a huge problem when it comes to academic writing.
Hypotenuse is working to solve that, and for that, I applaud them.
Price: Starts at $24/mo
G2 Score: 4.4/5
11. Word AI
Word AI is a sweet tool built for two things: content rewriting, and scale.
You can essentially do like 1000 rewrites based on your initial content. This is helpful for SEO folks hoping to do link building and guest posting at scale.
For the essay writers among us? It’s great for coming up with clear copy and rewriting your piece to enrich your text, split sentences, and improve the clarity of your writing.
I will say, transparently, this is not one of my favorite tools out there. I think it’s a little clunky for most use cases and it’s best for spinning up a ton of content for SEO.
However, I wanted to include it on the list because it’s one of the best at content production at scale.
G2 Score: 3.9/5
At the end of the day, essay writing apps can be incredibly useful resources if used correctly by students or writers who need assistance crafting their stories or arguments more effectively and efficiently than ever before.
However, it’s important to remember that these tools don’t replace actual human effort – they’re meant to supplement it – so make sure not to rely too heavily on them or allow them to take away from the creativity in your own work!
In that way, “apps that write essays for you” is sort of a myth. You’ll still need to provide the human intelligence 🙂
With all this in mind, don’t forget to do your own research into which app is right for you before committing – good luck!
Comments are closed.
- Conference Feedback
You don't need another autocorrect. Stop being told what to fix and start learning how to write. Take your rough ideas and craft them into powerful words.
Essaybot. Start write. Member login. Essay bot. Help More Than 100,000 Students Finish Essay In Minutes. Essaybot Premium includes.
EssayTyper types your essay in minutes!
PaperTyper.net is a platform where students can find free online tools for paper writing. With the help of these instruments, you are more than capable of
If you're looking for a high-quality essay writing app for your Android device, look no further than EssayPro. EssayPro is an application
Fast HW - app that writes essays for you ✍️ All you have to do is to fill in the ... Our online writing company functions 24/7 and so, you're welcome to
Evernote is a cross-platform note-taking application that works well with handwritten notes and clipped web content. This essay app allows users to make
The Good AI is a essay writing and outlining site that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automatically write your posts. Just give it a title and word
Download EssayBot : Write Essay For You and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, ... dedicatedly for them from our well-equipped and supervised office or online.
Essay writing apps are digital tools that help you to write better ... Frase is a web-based writing tool that uses AI to help writers create