Module C - Opinion Topics
Switch template, interactives.
Writing Topics for Module C 2023
Terms in this set (19)
Other sets by this creator, dig in to digital units 4-5, luck me - part 2 - grade 8, lucky me grade 8, cyberbully: youtuber's story, other quizlet sets, pharmacology: adrenergic agonists.
MKT 312 Exam 3
Clinical Exercise Exam 2
ACC 232 Final Exam
The paragraph ppt, the sentence - ppt, module c - opinion - ppt, module c rubric, topics for module c 2023.
30 Opinion Essay Topics
Table of Contents
It is extremely difficult to have creative juices flowing all the time. Writer’s block also makes it harder for students to bring their creativity to fruition. When writing an opinion essay on any topic or subject, the first thing that writers need to come up with is the topic itself. A great opinion topic can be compared to an excellent prompt, which gives an accurate description of the opinion paper.
How to Select the Best Opinion Essay Topic?
Selecting an impeccable and appropriate opinion essay topic is simple and subjective. This implies that writers do not necessarily need to conduct thorough research before coming up with a great topic. Nevertheless, opinion papers are still academic papers that require evidential support from reputable and credible scholastic sources. This means that in the process of writing the entire paper, writers will have to conduct some research.
Before selecting a befitting opinion paper topic, it is crucial for writers to always keep in mind some of the fundamental tips for choosing a great essay topic. For beginners, an appropriate topic should be on a subject that an individual is genuinely passionate about. The writer’s opinion on that particular subject should be incredibly strong. Having a strong opinion is the most effective way of making the work compelling and convincing enough to hold the audience’s attention
A List of Opinion Essay Topics
- Different people attend college for different reasons. In your opinion, what do you think are some of the reasons why people decide to attend college?
- Great parenting provides a foundation for any child’s life. Do you think parents form the most effective teachers for their kids? Give reasons for your opinion.
- Food preparation in contemporary society has become very easy. Drawing on this, what is your opinion on the impact of the simpler food preparation process on people’s lives?
- By comparing and contrasting between book-knowledge and knowledge from life experiences, what knowledge source is the most significant?
- In your opinion, what are some of the ways that televisions and movies influence the way people act?
- Giving specific reasons and examples, discuss some of the things that you would make changes in your hometown?
- Some people prefer a large city life while others prefer small-town life. Between the two, where would you prefer to live in?
- Hard work determines how successful and individual will be, and luck has no relation to one’s success. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Some people prefer to have their meals from food stands and restaurants while others prefer home-cooked meals. What is your preference?
- Some learners maintain that they learn more effectively independently, while others hold that it is better to learn from instructors. Between the two, what is your preference?
- Between a large city setting and a rural setting, which is your preferred environment for raising a kid?
- Should governments spend more on the improvement of highways and roads, why?
- In contemporary society, life expectancy is considered longer. Discuss why.
- Assuming that you got wind of the news that a huge shopping mall will be built close to your home, will you be in support of this or oppose it?
- Some people believe that humans are destroying Earth, while others argue that humans are making Earth better. What opinion do you agree with?
- Do you prefer spending money as you earn or saving it for future use?
- What is your opinion about the statement: People have to, sometimes, do things that they do not necessarily enjoy.
- Is literacy more important presently than it was in the past? Give reasons for your opinion.
- Some entertainers and athletes earn millions in salaries. Do you think that these individuals deserve such astronomical salaries?
- Assuming that you have enough funds to start a business or buy a house, which one would you choose?
- Do you prefer studying individually or in a group?
- Do you prefer to spend your entire life in a single geographical location or various locations?
- Do you agree with the contention that the most crucial component of success is self-confidence?
- What is your opinion on the argument that face-to-face interaction is better than indirect forms of communication?
- Do you think that the amount of money made by an individual is the most important part of their job?
- Some individuals think that success is a result of impeccable planning, while others think that success is a result of taking risks. What is your opinion on this?
- Do you think young people benefit from traveling?
- What is your opinion on the contention that social media damages personal relationships?
- Do you think college education should be made free to all?
The opinion essay topics listed above are an excellent way for students to learn how to select perfect topics for their papers.
Opinion Essay Topics for High School Students
- Should parents stop helping their children at the age of 18? Why or why not?
- What are your thoughts on the current drinking age in the United States? Should it be lowered?
- Should there be limits to freedom of speech? Why or why not?
- Was the current Covid-19 outbreak handled effectively? If not, what could countries have done better?
- Is social media making us less social? Why or why not?
- Is misinformation easier to spread across the web than factual information?
- Success is measured by the amount of money you have in the bank. True or false?
- Is comprehensive education better than work experience?
- Should healthcare be universal? What about global?
- Should everyone have the right to bear arms? Are restrictions strict enough?
Some Great Examples of Opinion Essay Questions
- Should elementary schools continue teaching handwriting?
- Should the means of public transportation be made free in the city?
- Do you think doping should be allowed in sports?
- Does purchasing essays online count as academic cheating?
- Do you think standardized tests are a great measure of an individual’s intelligence?
- Should physical education be made mandatory?
- Should birth control pills be sold over the counter?
- Should be there globally instituted medical control?
- Should the use of smartphones be illegalized in colleges?
- Are online resources reliable for conducting research?
The questions outlined above should give students an idea of how to formulate their own without any difficulties.
A Few Examples of Opinion Essay Ideas
- Gender discrimination in the Shakespearean literature
- Love and death in the 17 th -century literature
- Preservation of the English grammar
- Elimination of paper-based books
- Making classic books free and accessible to everyone.
Students who are struggling with getting ideas for their opinion essays can find the above list useful in coming up with great ideas for their papers.
With the topics outlined in this article, students should get an idea of how to select impeccable topics when writing their opinion essays. If a student is still facing difficulties with selecting perfect topics for their work they are advised to consult professional writers. Getting the help of professional writers is rather easy and straight-forward. The students are only required to place an order in our essay writer service and get comprehensive assistance in choosing perfect essay topics.
Hepatitis C, a virus that attacks the liver, is a tricky disease. Some people have it and may never know it as they are affected by any sorts of symptoms. It can remain silent until there is severe damage to your liver.
Hepatitis is a condition that causes inflammation of your liver. Currently, there are an estimated 6 million people living with hepatitis in the United States, and more than 50,000 people are diagnosed with this disease every year.
Hansen Communication Lab developed the concept of the five C’s of communication, which are the following: articulate clearly; speak correctly; be considerate; give compliments; and have confidence.
כתיבת חיבור דעה - בגרות באנגלית מודיול סי0:00 How to express an opinion0:16 My opinion0:51 For and against1:24 Connectors1:37 - Essay
It can be one paragraph only. Examples of opinion topics: 1. Do you think schools should require pupils to wear a school uniform?
Module C - Writing for 4 Points. Prepared by Goldie Yodlewich. Opinion. In this task you will write what you think about the topic – and explain why you
Do you think pupils must participate?, Do you think it is a good idea for teenagers to have a job after school hours?, Your school has received money to make
Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like Some people say that, others claim that, I strongly believe that and more.
1. Many pupils prefer studying at home to studying at school. What do you prefer? Give reasons to explain your opinion.
Writing paragraphs · The Paragraph · The Paragraph PPT · The Sentence - PPT · Module C - opinion - PPT · Module C Rubric · Topics for Module C 2023
General Information · Descriptive Essay · Informal Letter · Opinion Essay · References · About Us. FAVPNG_student-school-blackboard-classro
Write your 2nd paragraph. Check for transition, main idea, citing sources, and elaboration. Make sure you use voice! Use the second set of sentence strips from
Opinion Essay Topics for High School Students · Should parents stop helping their children at the age of 18? · What are your thoughts on the
Lessons for writing for Module C (4 point level) based on "Steps to Writing for Module C".